Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:9 - Raven Branwen vs. Clare

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 9

Raven Branwen

Slot: The Teams Anime Sword fighter
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raven Branwen at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rooster Teeth

Clare

Slot: The Teams Anime Sword fighter
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Clare at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Detroit Ruins

I don't think I was clear enough about this in Clare's last fight, so I won't mince words this time: Clare is going to rip Raven apart so thoroughly and quickly that Raven probably won't even realize that the fight has begun. Raven's best feats of strength are this collision, which shook a building, pretty casually slicing through boulders, and fighting evenly with a guy who could break through these stone structures. Don't get me know, that's all impressive, but Clare is probably dozens if not hundreds of times stronger. Clare is able to destroy mountains when she fights, and her clash with another powerful being caused this shockwave, which the respect thread says "levelled a fourth of the continent." I don't know where they got that exact number, but it is undeniably much bigger than Raven's comparative clash. Clare is able to casually do what Raven does at her peak. Speedwise, Clare is comparable to Ilena, who can use her Quicksword technique to draw her sword, kill two Yoma (demon dudes), and put her sword back faster than her companions can even see. This is especially impressive because her allies are also incredibly fast, FTE fighters who are among the top 5 fighters in the world at the time. Clare is as fast as this chick by the end of the series. Raven's speed is harder to judge because of the way RWBY's speed works, but she is definitely a bullet timer because we can scale her speed to Cinder. However, the quicksword is demonstrably much faster than a bullet. Ilena (and Clare) once fought Ophelia, a character with a technique that allowed her to vibrate her sword fast enough to phase through matter. However, Ilena's quicksword was so fast that even that she was able to catch Ophelia's sword even while it vibrated. Here we have another instance of an FTE character unable to see the Quicksword technique. This would put the quicksword technique at massively FTE speeds. The Vs Battle wiki puts her attack speed at sub-relativistic, and while that source isn't great and it probably isn't quite that high, she's definitely massively faster than Raven, and I highly doubt Raven would even be able to see the attack coming before she got hit. On top of all that, Clare is also incredibly hard to kill, can survive attacks that would kill any normal person, can fight through broken necks, missing limbs, and impalement, and if push really comes to shove, she can partially awaken into an Awakened Being, drastically increasing all of her physicals and making her nigh unstoppable. Clare should definitely take this one. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't think I was clear enough about this in Clare's last fight, so I won't mince words this time: Clare is going to rip Raven apart so thoroughly and quickly that Raven probably won't even realize that the fight has begun. Raven's best feats of strength are this collision, which shook a building, pretty casually slicing through boulders, and fighting evenly with a guy who could break through these stone structures. Don't get me know, that's all impressive, but Clare is probably dozens if not hundreds of times stronger. Clare is able to destroy mountains when she fights, and her clash with another powerful being caused this shockwave, which the respect thread says "levelled a fourth of the continent." I don't know where they got that exact number, but it is undeniably much bigger than Raven's comparative clash. Clare is able to casually do what Raven does at her peak. Speedwise, Clare is comparable to Ilena, who can use her Quicksword technique to draw her sword, kill two Yoma (demon dudes), and put her sword back faster than her companions can even see. This is especially impressive because her allies are also incredibly fast, FTE fighters who are among the top 5 fighters in the world at the time. Clare is as fast as this chick by the end of the series. Raven's speed is harder to judge because of the way RWBY's speed works, but she is definitely a bullet timer because we can scale her speed to Cinder. However, the quicksword is demonstrably much faster than a bullet. Ilena (and Clare) once fought Ophelia, a character with a technique that allowed her to vibrate her sword fast enough to phase through matter. However, Ilena's quicksword was so fast that even that she was able to catch Ophelia's sword even while it vibrated. Here we have another instance of an FTE character unable to see the Quicksword technique. This would put the quicksword technique at massively FTE speeds. The Vs Battle wiki puts her attack speed at sub-relativistic, and while that source isn't great and it probably isn't quite that high, she's definitely massively faster than Raven, and I highly doubt Raven would even be able to see the attack coming before she got hit. On top of all that, Clare is also incredibly hard to kill, can survive attacks that would kill any normal person, can fight through broken necks, missing limbs, and impalement, and if push really comes to shove, she can partially awaken into an Awakened Being, drastically increasing all of her physicals and making her nigh unstoppable. Clare should definitely take this one. 

Hard for me to add more here. What he said!

I’m happy that Raven, a character that I added to the site, is part of the end game.

From what I read about Clare, sounds like Raven isn’t going to win this. But at least it will be on her fight record.