Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

5:9 - Artemis (Greek Goddess) vs. The Dagda

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 9

Artemis (Greek Goddess)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Artemis (Greek Goddess) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

The Dagda

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Dagda at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Crime Boss Takedown

In a straight up fight, Dagda's followers probably do better. But this mission can be done just as if not more efficiently through stealth, and I think followers of the hunt Goddess may be able to do this without the casualties that Dagda's followers will take.

5 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

In a straight up fight, Dagda's followers probably do better. But this mission can be done just as if not more efficiently through stealth, and I think followers of the hunt Goddess may be able to do this without the casualties that Dagda's followers will take.

I think it's far more likely that warriors are going to be better at storming a Mob Boss's hideout than hunters are going to able to stealthily take it down. Hunters are good at stalking deer in the woods, it doesn't mean they can infiltrate a mob base.

All in all, kind of glad this was the scenario? Shakes it up a lot. 

3 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I think it's far more likely that warriors are going to be better at storming a Mob Boss's hideout than hunters are going to able to stealthily take it down. Hunters are good at stalking deer in the woods, it doesn't mean they can infiltrate a mob base.

Far more likely? Disagreed. 

You know, just seems to me most of the time when it comes to taking down a heavily fortified base, the stealth approach is the better one than kicking down the front door and charging in. Both could take it down, but one is just less risky and more tactically sound.

13 minutes ago, C.T. said:

You know, just seems to me most of the time when it comes to taking down a heavily fortified base, the stealth approach is the better one than kicking down the front door and charging in. Both could take it down, but one is just less risky and more tactically sound.

There's no given that hunters are actually going to be able to do that sort of thing. Just because they can hunt deer for food doesn't mean they can sneak around and subtly take out trained mob henchmen. The Dagda represents strength and wisdom, it actually makes a lot more sense that warriors would come up with a plan of attack (whether it be brute force or a stealth attack), rather than hunters, used to hunting something that won't shoot back. 

The idea that hunters are superior at stealth attacking seems like a stretch.