Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

5:8 - Phalanx vs. The Daleks

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 8

Phalanx

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Phalanx at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel comics

The Daleks

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Daleks at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

Oooohh, tough one. 

From what I've heard, the Daleks are damn tough and diverse, but they're still machines. The Brood could probably interface with the Daleks with their version of the techno-organic virus and absorb their shells into their own forms: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techno-organic_virus#Transmode_virus

4 hours ago, DSkillz said:

From what I've heard, the Daleks are damn tough and diverse, but they're still machines.

Shows how much I know about Doctor Who. Apparently there are living creatures Inside those casings, and that may work out even better for the Phalanx. If they can manage to interface with the Daleks' casings, they may also be able to assimilate the creatures inside.

47 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Shows how much I know about Doctor Who. Apparently there are living creatures Inside those casings, and that may work out even better for the Phalanx. If they can manage to interface with the Daleks' casings, they may also be able to assimilate the creatures inside.

To note, that picture up there is of the Cybermen and the Daleks and the Cybermen kinda have a similar schtick to the Phalanx. And as far as I know, they haven’t done well against the Daleks.

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

To note, that picture up there is of the Cybermen and the Daleks and the Cybermen kinda have a similar schtick to the Phalanx. And as far as I know, they haven’t done well against the Daleks.

I did some checking on the Cybermen, and the closest thing they have to the techno-organic virus is cyber-pollen. At a glance I don't see any instances where the Cybermen used it against the Daleks. Also, cyber-pollen doesn't seem potent enough to absorb inorganic matter, at least not at the level the virus can.

16 hours ago, DSkillz said:

If they can manage to interface with the Daleks' casings, they may also be able to assimilate the creatures inside.

Dalek casting is filled with nanotechnology capable of analysing and adapting to attack. They ddapted to energy weapons designed to depower a Dalek and a metal eating virus. Nevermind the fact that they have created viruses before that changes organic matter. So if anything, they have some exposure to stuff like that. Furthermore, they have stuff like the Annihilator and the Shadow Vortex that could retroactively end this fight.