Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 15269 Black Canary vs. Vicious

Movie-Brat

BANG! 

Spider-Gwen dodged another bullet. Literally so. For the past two minutes, she had been fighting a literal pirate in what she called a glorified Lego room. Every step she took, cubes would pop up. 

Which gave her the idea to use it to her advantage. The spider themed hero created a dozen walls as shields much to the irritation of Barbosa, calling her a coward. Spider-Gwen wasn't exactly happy by the remark. In a bit if retaliation, she shot back with insults about dinner theatre and accents to the point of imitating Willem Dafoe in The Lighthouse. 

In rage, he destroyed the wall with the pistol and even at times sliced open one of her wall defenses. But every time he did, he endured a sneak attack from Spider-Gwen. With every punch, he stumbled due to the sheer force and strength of it all, all ten times. Not helped by webbing his eyes which in response, caused him to fire blindly. Which led to a crack by her regarding his aim. Barbosa did not take that well as soon as he tore off the web from his eyes. 

Finally, she webbed him up completely in a cocoon. But not before she shot.a web at the sword and pistol and threw them to the side. 

She leapt from the wall but accidentally made herself a bit taller when cubes popped up. 

"Whoops, forgot where we are." Spider-Gwen said as she approached the pirate. "Now, if we can just talk this, wait, that's that in the back of your neck?" 

"What are you talking about?" Barbosa growled. 

In response, Spider-Gwen tore the small object from the back of his neck quickly but had Barbosa cry out a bit in pain. 

She examined the small object, a tiny chip blinking red. 

'I wonder then...' She lifted the back of her mask a bit and pulled out the exact same object. Between the pirate's aggression and hers, she thought back to her insults, they were more angry than witty and was more harder with her fighting display than usual. 

"The chips increase aggression." She said aloud. 

"What are you talking about?" The pirate asked in confusion, still irritated. 

"We're being forced to fight, even if it means forcing us to be more aggressive than usual." Spider-Gwen answered. "Or in some cases, become more aggressive than usual." 

Barbosa replied, "Ay, so that's how."

"Listen," she keeled down. "We didn't exactly get off on the right foot and I don't doubt you're not exactly a fan of me still."

"What was your first clue, witch?" He asked sarcastically. 

"Point is, we find out who's responsible for kidnapping us." Spider-Gwen said, straight to the point. "We have to do it together, even if we're not the biggest fans of each other."

"You're suggesting a truce?" He asked. 

"Duh." Spider-Gwen replied simply. 

"Verily well, witch." The pirate agreed. "We are allies until the end."

"Good." She nodded as she tore the webbing off and helped him back on his feet. 

And even as a further sign of good gesture, she webbed the discarded weapons and pulled them to her in order to hand him back the weapons. 

"I will concede you'd make a fine pirate, lass." He gave a small compliment. 

"Thanks, I guess." She said, a bit unsure. 

"Only thing we have to do is get to the next car." She then said as she opened the door. 

"This is still way too weird!" Spider-Gwen shouted as she still was in disbelief over the size and scale of the train. 

"Ay!" Barbosa agreed, sympathizing as he was in similar bafflement.

---------

In the dark, a lone man sitting in a chair with dozens of monitors looked at the progress of the fight between Spider-Gwen and Barbosa. 

"So they figured it out." A man with a youthful British accent said, half irritated but half smiled as well. "No matter. For now, most of everyone hasn't found the chips."

He took a sip of tea and then looked at a plastic container dome. It contained two halves of a robotic ball that was white and a black stripe on the center. Both halves had small legs. 

He could tell they were talking but to his pleasure, he was pleased he wouldn't have to hear them talking. 

He snickered, "Sorry boys but you were annoying me."

He spun back to the monitors to look at the next fight. 

"This should be fun however." He said. "I hate musical theater. Except Cats, I'm very fond of disasters."

He laughed at his own remark. 

---------

The musical theater car consisted of singing and dancing gloves, complete with canes and too hats.

But stepping onto the stage was a young woman with blonde hair, a blue jacket, black vest, black stockings and ankle high dark boots. 

Like Spider-Gwen, she had just woken up after a bright light shined on her. The woman was minding her own business, even punching a random mook with Renee Montoya but then after said light shined on her, she found herself bizarrely in a backstage of a theater. 

"Excuse me?" Black Canary asked. All eyes were on her from the gloves to sentient stage lamps. Looking at her curiously. 

"Do you know where I am?" She adked further. 

From there, they performed a musical number about the musical car. Showing off to what she perceived as a well choreographed number. She had to admit, for sentient objects doing all the complex dances, they were not bad. 

After the completes number, she applauded them much to their delight. 

"Well, guess if you were going to give me an answer, might as well do it in style." Black Canary chuckled. 

Her smile faded as she saw someone from the opposite side of the stage. 

Stepping out of the shadows, was a man dressed in black, a sword what she perceived as a katana by his side, gray hair and perched on his shoulder was a weird type of bird she could not identify. 

But what stood out was despite the man looking young, probably in his thirties, he had a dark expression. His eyes suggested he had seen it all to have him even look so dark. It unnerved her a bit. 

"Who are you?" She asked. 

"Not until you tell me what this place is." The man known as Vicious replied. 

"I'm new to this place myself." Black Canary said. "We can find answers, just let's not escalate things." 

After a moment of silence, he replied, "I don't think so." 

He unleashed the katana, clearly asking for a fight. 

"Everyone," Black Canary turned to the inhabitants of the Musical Car. "Get to safety, I'll handle him!"

They obliged and finally, the two charged at each other. 

-------

Welcome to Round Two of the Infinity Train fights. For Black Canary, still her comics counterpart and is at full strength and power. And Vicious is still at his most skillful. This is basically him after the Jupiter Jazz two parter and before the finale. 

And of course, a matter off how much damage can the two fighters create but how do they use their environment to their advantage. 

But I picked the musical car as I thought that would be the most fun and kind of fitting for Black Canary and Vicious did meet Faye Valentine at an opera, so, yeah. 

On 11/15/2020 at 5:21 AM, Movie-Brat said:

Also, I'm not the greatest songwriter so, had to try to improvise on getting the point across of the musical car. 

I think the way you did it was just fine. And the material you added also helps.

Glad to see another part of the story. I could really see this building to something. Sorry it took so long to read it, I've been behind.

The setting won't really change the outcome. Black Canary probably kicks this guy's ass just based on her training alone. She could use an instrument to magnify her canary cry which would be cool.

• Like 1