Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:4 - The Autobots vs. Orks (Warhammer 40,000)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 4

The Autobots

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Autobots at Wikipedia
Official Site: Transformers Official Site

Orks (Warhammer 40,000)

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Orks (Warhammer 40,000) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Games Workshop PLC

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Fleet Battle

The Autobots may win this, but I have no idea what these Orks can do.

I think the Orks have a much stronger fleet. Though their strategy is pretty much "rush with heavily armored cruisers with tons of guns and shoot until everything is blown up," their ships are held together in a way that this is advantageous. They typically fight other races that are casual planet-busters and hold their own. They have planet-busting of their own (see below).

Ork Ship Components - Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum

latest?cb=20130503071622

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Hammer_Battlekroozer

An Ork spaceship was able to turn an entire planet into a billion mile asteroid field.

Big Mek Grabork and his mob of Meks salvage the space hulk Perpetual Misery from the depths of the void. Acting on instinct, Grabork and his Boyz set about pulling it apart and putting it back together into a new configuration, linking up dozens of ship reactors and cannibalizing hundreds of macro cannons to create a gargantuan shokk attack gun. Eager to try out his new weapon, the Big Mek attacks the world of Fratarn, raining petrified snotlings down upon the planet from orbit. However, when the snotlings run out, Grabork starts hurling Orks into the machine. Not liking the way things are going, one of Grabork’s Meks turns the gun into reverse, sucking the entire world up into the Perpetual Misery. The resulting explosion obliterates the hulk and planet, and creates an asteroid field a billion miles across.[4]

• Like 1

If I remember right, Transformers can fly through space on their own. So that could give the Autobots the edge. 

I don't really know what Transformers use as transportation in space. I don't know what their fleet would look like unless they just fly themselves. I don't think that was the case though in the video games.

That said, I don't think they have a chance against the Orks here. They are vastly outnumbered due to the fact that the Autobots are only half of the population of Transformers and the Orks are united for the most part. They could probably make ships and weapons out of the Transformers they kill and are more accustomed to space battle.

8 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't really know what Transformers use as transportation in space. I don't know what their fleet would look like unless they just fly themselves. I don't think that was the case though in the video games.

That said, I don't think they have a chance against the Orks here. They are vastly outnumbered due to the fact that the Autobots are only half of the population of Transformers and the Orks are united for the most part. They could probably make ships and weapons out of the Transformers they kill and are more accustomed to space battle.

Orks are also the most numerous beings in a universe with quadrillions of humans