Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:1 - Killer Klowns From Outer Space vs. The Kree Empire

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 1

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Killer Klowns From Outer Space at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM Pictures

The Kree Empire

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Kree Empire at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Earth 616

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

I don’t think the Killer Klowns would be equipped to handle Marvel Earth. At least less so than the Kree would be.

At the same time, the people on Marvel Earth would know the Kree Empire very well. They might actually suffer some casualties to the Killer Klowns by underestimating them and dying to one of their funny clown related items.

With that said, I'm still voting for the Kree, cause in my mind they are better equipped for this.

We haven't seen the full scope of the Klownship Fleet and what it brings to the table.  Or, at least I haven't. 

Who knows contraptions they could bring to this?  Perhaps a moon-sized KlownSphere which throw pies at entire planets!

Anyways, without a fuller understanding of the KlownForce, I have to lean Kree.  Pretty sure they could pull it off.

I think because 616 have dealt with the Kree before, that the Klowns actually succeed in invasion. They have wacky powers that are hard to counter and will take the heroes of Earth off balance. 616 have a crap ton of countermeasures for Kree invasions at this point. They don't have that for Killer Klowns and so they get my vote.

2 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I think because 616 have dealt with the Kree before, that the Klowns actually succeed in invasion. They have wacky powers that are hard to counter and will take the heroes of Earth off balance. 616 have a crap ton of countermeasures for Kree invasions at this point. They don't have that for Killer Klowns and so they get my vote.

But...the Klowns lost to a small town deputy cop, some teenagers and a pair of idiots in an ice cream truck....

3 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

That was just one ship. Imagine an entire fleet.

Knowing that one ship lost to that, I don’t see how the Marvel Earth superhumans would be conquered by them honestly. Some might get caught off guard by tricks but there’s just too many really powerful people that would just demolish a fleet in droves. The likes of Hyperion, Doctor Strange, Black Bolt, Hope Summers, Magneto, Rachel Summers, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch and a lot of others can clean house.