Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

4:9 - Wonder Woman vs. Scarlet Witch

UMPIRE

SEASON 4, ROUND 9

Wonder Woman

Slot: Bring In the Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Wonder Woman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Scarlet Witch

Slot: Bring In the Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scarlet Witch at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Dagobah

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think we've seen this exact matchup in this exact terrain before if I'm not mistaken. Wonder Woman won then, and she should win now

Terrain is different this time, buddy. Last time it was the jungle of Pandora. And if these two fought 10 times, I'd give Wonder Woman 6 maybe 7 out of 10. Scarlet Witch could tie and win one for her team.

The last match was close, I won but I wouldn't consider this a insured victory. Maybe the force potency of the planet will give Scarlet Witch an edge. The jungle is dense so Wonder Woman is at a bit of a disadvantage because she won't see attacks coming.

That said, if Diana can get her hands on Wanda, it's over.

21 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Terrain is different this time, buddy. Last time it was the jungle of Pandora. And if these two fought 10 times, I'd give Wonder Woman 6 maybe 7 out of 10. Scarlet Witch could tie and win one for her team.

The last match was close, I won but I wouldn't consider this a insured victory. Maybe the force potency of the planet will give Scarlet Witch an edge. The jungle is dense so Wonder Woman is at a bit of a disadvantage because she won't see attacks coming.

That said, if Diana can get her hands on Wanda, it's over.

Instead of a jungle planet, it's a swamp planet. At this level, nothing about the swamp is going to deter Diana physically, and there is thick vegetation in both. It's essentially the same, and I see no reason for the "force-ness" of this environment to matter because Scarlet Witch doesn't use the force. Diana should win this one. She's much faster, deadlier, and better trained. 

16 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Instead of a jungle planet, it's a swamp planet. At this level, nothing about the swamp is going to deter Diana physically, and there is thick vegetation in both. It's essentially the same, and I see no reason for the "force-ness" of this environment to matter because Scarlet Witch doesn't use the force. Diana should win this one. She's much faster, deadlier, and better trained. 

While I agree, we know that Scarlet Witch's powers are the perfect vice against Wonder Woman. Batman had used a kind of illusion/fake reality against Diana in Tower of Babel to defeat her. Diana gets put under spells a lot from just looking at the comics.

If we take both of these ladies at their best, and they're amalgamations, then House of M Scarlet Witch is going to royally fuck Diana. The strongest version of WW I could find is either Pre-Crisis or Flashpoint, which puts up a good fight but I'm still not convinced she wins 100%

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

While I agree, we know that Scarlet Witch's powers are the perfect vice against Wonder Woman. Batman had used a kind of illusion/fake reality against Diana in Tower of Babel to defeat her. Diana gets put under spells a lot from just looking at the comics.

If we take both of these ladies at their best, and they're amalgamations, then House of M Scarlet Witch is going to royally fuck Diana. The strongest version of WW I could find is either Pre-Crisis or Flashpoint, which puts up a good fight but I'm still not convinced she wins 100%

House of M Scarlet Witch is way too powerful for this slot. Batman used an illusion to beat Diana by specifically playing to her weaknesses, which Scarlet Witch would know nothing about. And in either case, Wonder Woman is so much faster that it hardly matters. 

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

House of M Scarlet Witch is way too powerful for this slot.

With this being the finale, I want to beat Versam at her best. Slot details be damned.

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Batman used an illusion to beat Diana by specifically playing to her weaknesses, which Scarlet Witch would know nothing about.

Wanda can read minds and do it pretty quickly. I don't see this being to much of a problem. WW might catch on and resist once she figures it out but idk.

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

And in either case, Wonder Woman is so much faster that it hardly matters. 

Just because she can blitz, doesn't mean she will. Comic book characters lose to people weaker and slower all the time. This is because they are telling a story, but we still have to take that as they chose not to blitz them out of the gate. WW wouldn't blitz Scarlet at the beginning of the match because she has no reason too. She wouldn't do that to an enemy she knows nothing about unless the situation called for it.

13 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

With this being the finale, I want to beat Versam at her best. Slot details be damned.

Lol what the hell are you on about my guy? I can only speak for myself, but that makes literally no sense, and I'm not going to vote based on versions of the characters that are entirely too powerful for the slot. If you are voting that way, then nothing else we say here matters, because Diana cannot win against House of M Scarlet Witch.

15 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Wanda can read minds and do it pretty quickly. I don't see this being to much of a problem. WW might catch on and resist once she figures it out but idk.

A cursory glance at various respect threads shows that she's got feats of resisting telepathy from the likes of Brainiac, so this plan might not work for her at all. 

18 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Just because she can blitz, doesn't mean she will. Comic book characters lose to people weaker and slower all the time. This is because they are telling a story, but we still have to take that as they chose not to blitz them out of the gate. WW wouldn't blitz Scarlet at the beginning of the match because she has no reason too. She wouldn't do that to an enemy she knows nothing about unless the situation called for it.

Your internal logic is breaking down here. Scarlet Witch would also not immediately go for the big guns in a fight against Wonder Woman, and because Wonder Woman is faster, a more trained warrior, and seems to have good experience with and defenses against people like Scarlet Witch, she would be faster to ramp up the pressure and go for the throat. If we're using amalgam versions of each character, there are many versions of Wonder Woman, such as Injustice or Flashpoint, that would decidedly go for the kill as fast as possible. 

19 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Your internal logic is breaking down here. Scarlet Witch would also not immediately go for the big guns in a fight against Wonder Woman, and because Wonder Woman is faster, a more trained warrior, and seems to have good experience with and defenses against people like Scarlet Witch, she would be faster to ramp up the pressure and go for the throat. If we're using amalgam versions of each character, there are many versions of Wonder Woman, such as Injustice or Flashpoint, that would decidedly go for the kill as fast as possible.

Fair enough. The same can be said for Scarlet Witch not going all out at the gate. And your assessment seems logical so I concede.

23 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Lol what the hell are you on about my guy? I can only speak for myself, but that makes literally no sense, and I'm not going to vote based on versions of the characters that are entirely too powerful for the slot. If you are voting that way, then nothing else we say here matters, because Diana cannot win against House of M Scarlet Witch.

I mean, if you look at it this way, House of M is really the only Scarlet Witch that could stand a real chance of beating WW.