Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Match 13441 The Joker vs. Psylocke

xLEGACYx

Psylocke walked down the ramp of the Blackbird. Her heels pinging on the metal. The other members of X-Force followed down behind her. "This is my second favorite part of a battle, the glorious walk behind you Betsy. You sure look good all hot and sweaty. My first favorite thing would be impaling heads but that neither here nor there." Deadpool said with a grin. "Check me out again Wade and you will be looking for your body parts that I cut off for weeks." Betsy said in disgust. Betsy was tired and ready to get her self a nice warm bubble bath. She walked down the hallway and noticed some of the younger girls of the hall had taken to decorating the building for Valentines day. She enjoyed seeing the girls still feel excited about something. It seemed here on Utopia that everyone was almost on constant guard for the next big threat. Stopping in front of her door, a giant purple heart was stuck to it. In big red letters it read 'BE MY VALENTINE'. Laughing a little inside, she slipped through the door. Heading towards the bed, she began to undress. She tossed her sword on the bed as her shirt hit the floor. She brazenly walked around the room in nothing to her closet. Pulling out a purple silk robe, she slipped it over her shoulders and tied it around her waist. Turning on the light to the bathroom, she turned the knob to get the water running. As the water rose, the mirror began to fog. Sliding down in the tub, Betsy thought it felt heavenly.

Climbing out of the tub, Betsy threw a towel around her and walked out into her bedroom. To her surprise there was a purple box with a green bow sitting on her bed. With a smile on her face, Betsy wondered who could have left a gift for her without her noticing. Picking up the box, she pulled the bow off. Opening the lid, she gasped at what was inside. A human heart sat bloody inside the box. She noticed a note was inside the box. Setting the box down, she pulled out the card. On it, it said 'Will you be my Valentine? Love Mr. J' Feeling a cold chill run across her, she noticed the window was open. She quickly ran to the window and looked outside. She could hear laughing in the distance and saw a figure getting into what looked like a small submarine. She noticed on the ledge, written in blood it said 'For true loves' kiss, meet me on the Golden Gate bridge at midnight. A kiss from you will make me see fireworks.' With anger in her eyes, she glared as the figure faded from sight. Storming to her bed, she threw on her X-Force uniform and grabbed her sword. She quietly left the compound because she felt that this was her problem and no one else's.

Arriving at the bridge, Betsy scaled one of the support wires and made her way to the top. Once there, she saw a bouquet of roses sat on top of a table with yet another note. Picking it up, she read 'You are the light of my life. With a little smile, we could be a match made in heaven.' Then without warning, a song could be heard blaring from hidden speakers. "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO MEEEE!!!!" After the chorus, and explosion erupted and a portion of the bridge was blown out. As the smoke began to clear, Betsy could see the explosion left the shape of a heart blown in the bridge. The speakers activated again, "Come to be my beautiful darling. We have so much more fun to be had tonight. I have one more surprise before we meet tonight. You may want to check your room. I left you one last gift for the night. Your absolutely an angel in my eyes." Realizing the clues in his words, realization struck Betsy. Her eyes grew wide in horror. Ignoring everything else, she bolted back to the island.

Her motorcycle swerved in and out of traffic. She came to the harbor and hit a ramp made of pallets, launching her into the air. She deployed a glider that helped her soar through the air. Landing on the roof of her housing area, she quickly darted inside. As she came to her door, she knew it wasn't good. A feather was stuck to the door outside with blood. She wasn't prepared for what was inside. As the door slowly opened she saw it. Angel was laid across her bed. She ran to his side and realized there was no hope. There was a hole in his chest and she realized his heart was missing. The same heart she had found in the box, hours ago. Tears filled her eyes as she held Angel's lifeless body in her arms. Her TV came to life and a wicked grin filled the screen. As it zoomed out, a deranged looking clown stood, smiling as big as ever. "I do hope you enjoyed my little Valentine's day game my dear." Joker said chuckling. Video of Betsy in her room and out in public began to play across the screen as the Joker continued. "I've been watching you for some time my beauty. You look oh so lovely, especially in the little teddy you were to bed." Joker said winking at the camera. A picture of a run down carnival filled the screen now. "I want to make you my new chamber maid. I know you would love it as much as I would. To show me your love, all you have to do is come and find me. I'll be here. Although I do have so others that want to keep us apart. I hope they don't keep you from me. To be fair, I'll introduce them though. The Magnificent Plant lady, Poison Ivy. The Strong Man, Bane. The Half man, Half Alligator: Croc. Last but not least The Ice Man, Mr. Freeze." stepping back, the Joker waved his hand in front of the crowd among him. "Also to make sure you don't use any of your little mind tricks, Mr. Hatter has given us all these neat little party favors. Don't let the party poopers ruin are date beloved. I'll be waiting for you." With that the TV screen went black. The room began to shake. Pictures fell off the wall as the room trembled. Betsy's anger grew at what this sadistic clown had done. Her one true love, now dead at the hands of this maniac. She would make sure he paid.

Psylocke will have to beat each member of Joker's gauntlet. She will face them each one on one. They have head bands that are protecting them from her psychic abilities.

Psylocke

VS

All from Arhkam City

Poison Ivy

Croc

Bane

Mr. Freeze

Joker w/ 10 henchmen and Mr. Hammer

Guest bigballerju

Good setup and Psylocke wins. A pissed off Psylocke is not one to mess with and she can kill everybody on that list. Joker will take her a little while to beat with his insane ways but her telepathy will keep her from walking into a traps he tries to set up.

Very good setup.

As for the match itself, I have to admit, I'm not up too date with the current powers of Psylocke, which makes a fairly large difference in how easy it'll be for her to go through the gauntlet.

If she's got her telekinesis, then she won't even break a sweat-

If she's only got her telepathy however, I'd give Bane as the only one of her opponents, a small chance of taking her down, but if she managed to surprise him, she would be able to take him down as well.

Without telepathy it would be a fair bit harder to win, but due to her ninja skills, she would most likely pull of a win there as well.

All in all, I'm giving Psylocke the win.

The headbands protect the bat villains from here telepathy. This is also the arkham city versions of the characters. So ivy has the potential to make the giant plants. Croc is the giant monster looking version. Bane is the brute with the assemblance of a brain and freeze is the juggernaut with a freeze canon

I figured these versions would present a challenge but be very doable.

She has telekenisis. Just no telepathy

Guest bigballerju

The setup says she can't use telepathy on them. That doesn't mean she can't use her telepathy to know of traps and attacks ahead of time. She still has it here but just can't use it on the other team. Psylocke would take down those villains easier then Batman would from the games or just as easy.

She wouldn't be able to use telepathy to read there future attacks

Good set-up and nice Challenge entry, LEGACY. This would be a tough challenge for Psylocke, but her skill and telekinesis just might get her through this deadly gauntlet, with the latter especially being needed against the heavy hitters. Ivy and Joker just might be her toughest challenges.

... but her telepathy will keep her from walking into a traps he tries to set up.

Given that Betsy can't read the villains' minds, and that I've never read or seen anything indicating that her telepathy can see into the future, I'm not sure how she'd do that.

Good set-up and nice Challenge entry, LEGACY. This would be a tough challenge for Psylocke, but her skill and telekinesis just might get her through this deadly gauntlet, with the latter especially being needed against the heavy hitters. Ivy and Joker just might be her toughest challenges.

Given that Betsy can't read the villains' minds, and that I've never read or seen anything indicating that her telepathy can see into the future, I'm not sure how she'd do that.

Thanks

well I didnt mean actually see the future but to predict there attacks with telepathy.

Nice setup. Glad we're competing in this challenge. I'll give this an A.

In any case...dunno who wins.

I enjoyed yours too. I still cant grade but it for sure would have gotten an A from me. I have a hard time making my matches with that long of a set up

Guest TheMarineV2

Bettsy wins hands downshe may not be able to use her telepathy but with her psi knife the bat villans end up laying in a pool of their own drool. Great read, great set-up gets an A from me.

• 2 weeks later...