Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13103 Deathstroke vs. Sinister Six vs. Darth Maul

xLEGACYx

Watching from the shadows Darth Maul glared at Deathstroke as he took off from the hidden runway. Desert sand whipped across the landing strip with a furry. Darth Maul could not stand that egotistical human. All he desired was fame and fortune. What Maul himself desired was much more meaningful. He wanted to posses the full knowledge of the dark side. Finally his impatience won out and he hurried aboard his ship. Slipping his hands over the controls he let the power of the dark side envelop him. The plan shuttered slightly from the speed at which he took off in pursuit of Slade. He was now allowing the force to guide him where to go. As Maul's ship faded into the distance, two figures emerged from the shadows as if they were apart of them. The two figures looked at one another and then back out into the distance.

2 weeks later...

Darth Maul stalked his "partner" from a distance. He allowed the dark side to help him track Slade. He knew if he followed to closely that he would be detected. He could see the man Slade had been looking for at the end of the alley. Suddenly a red laser appeared on his chest. Maul clouded the man's mind to his presence as he went sprinting by. Maul jumped straight up and grabbed hold of the fire escape. He then launched himself onto the roof. In the darkness of the roof tops he moved from roof to roof in pursuit of Slade. The man and Slade disappeared down by the water front inside of a warehouse. He watched as Slade slipped into a roof top window. Seeing this, Darth Maul bided his time to wait and see what would come of the situation. There was no need to get involved if the man targets Slade was after killed him first.

Inside the warehouse...

Slade watched long enough as his first shot tore through Chameleon's chest. He then rolled to the side and slipped through the rafters, back into the darkness. The other five targets had all dove for cover after seeing the first shot. Slade had done extensive research on each member and knew his best chances were to take out the strongest first. He saw William Baker standing in and open area searching for the attacker. Lining up his cross hairs, Slade let two shots rip through Baker to no effect. Sandman turned around and chuckled as his sand begin to reform. Laughing he said, " Your gonna have to do better than that!" His right hand turned into a block and shot forward. Slade somersaulted out of the rafters and headed in the opposite direction. The Sandman tore through the warehouse knocking over crates in his pursuit. Slade stood with his back against the wall as Baker rounded the corner. Reaching to his belt he held out a semtex grenade and threw it at Baker. It stuck to him and Baker didn't even bother to remove it. "I thought I told you, you would have to do better?" Slade finally spoke, "I did!" He used the energy lance to blow a hole in the floor. Sandman fell through, down into the water below. About the time he hit the water, the grenade he had laughed at exploded and dispersed his sand in every direction. Slade could here the others approaching and again took off into the shadows.

Kraven inspected the hole and they realized the missing person. Kraven informed the others, "This man did not come unprepared. He knew Sandman had the most raw power and removed him from the playing field first. My bet is he has knowledge on us all. It would be wise to proceed with caution." As Slade watched the others, he could see one was missing. Suddenly his vision was obscured and everything seemed to be disorienting. He knew who it was but did not expect his power to be so potent. He closed his eye and tried to focus. Mysterio began to taunt, "My, my, what do we have here? You are someone knew. It seems you are no match for my power of illusion." Mysterio began to to get closer. Slade fell closer to the floor, his head spinning. Seeing this, Mysterio pulled back his leg to kick Slade in the head. As his leg went back, Slade stuck his Uzi in Mysterio's gut. "I learned you get easily overconfident. Sucks to know that you yourself, were your own downfall doesn't it." Slade said in disgust. Mysterio screamed out as Slade pulled the trigger and the Uzi ripped through his gut.

The others heard and began to make there way over. Slade was picking himself up off the floor, still trying to shake the effects of Mysterio's illusions as Kraven bounded up over some crates. About the time Slade rose to his feet, he turned around and saw Kraven in mid air lunging for him. Kraven collided with Slade and they both tumbled across the floor. Both men traded blows and blocks back and forth. Electro and Octavious came into view as they fought. Kraven yelled while throwing a kick, "Electro, what are you waiting for? Fry him! You know I will heal." At the command Electro sent a blast of electricity surging across the room. Both men lit up like a flour cent light bulb. After wards they were both on the ground. Octavious and Electro walked closer with caution. Smoke was rising from the blast area. Kraven looked like cooked meat and the attacked had smoke rising from him. Suddenly Slade rolled over and pointed his staff towards Electro and began to fire. Electro zapped it at the same moment the blast began to leave the barrel. An explosion occurred and blew out the side of the warehouse. Slade and were thrown into the street. Electro and Octavious were blown back into some crates. As he began to rise, he could see his staff blown apart through out the street. Gathering themselves, Octavious and Electro emerged from the hole in the wall to see Slade standing in the street waiting. "I sure am glad this new armor works the way I had heard about." Kraven was laying across the hood of a car but was beginning to stir. Slade rose his sword ready once again for battle. The Electro began to crackle with lightning and Octavious readied himself.

Darth Maul used the dark side to sense what was going on inside. He could feel the tide of battle going back and forth. Then suddenly an explosion rocked the street and part of the warehouse blew out. He could see Slade thrown across the air and another thrown into a car. A few moments later he saw two more individuals emerge from the building. From what Maul knew, Slade had six targets. He now only had two standing. For Maul to be his master's confidant, he would need Slade out of the picture. He knew that the that if Slade had eliminated 4 out of 6 his chances of the targets killing him was slim. He thought to himself that the best way is to attack while he was distracted. He had to attack now while his chances were greatest.

Deathstroke w/ Nth metal armor, Promethium sword, 4 incendiary grenades, Uzi, 2 semtex grenades

VS

Electro

Doctor Octopus

Kraven

VS

Darth Maul w/ dual light saber staff

The battle takes place in the street. The warehouse were the battle started on one side and the bay on the other

Learn More About

Deathstroke

Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Titans Tower Villains Rapsheet

Sinister Six

Read more about Sinister Six at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Spiderfan

Darth Maul

Read more about Darth Maul at Wikipedia

Official Site: 20th Century Fox Films Links: Darth Maul Wikipedia page Star Wars Wikipedia page Episode I: The Phantom Menace imdb page

While I know this isnt the entire Sinister Six, it was as close as I could get with the three members and keep in mind the arc continuation.

Another excellent story to your continuation and I think this would make an amazing battle. In my opinion, Deathstroke and Maul would be the last two battling, maybe with Kraven; it really all depends. I think Doc Ock would put up a pretty good fight but eventually he would fall victim to Maul and I think, since this is the human Electro, would eventually fall victim to Slade. Kraven would manage to find a way into the all out war at the end, even though he would eventually die.

Then it would be just Maul and Slade, which would be a pretty tough decision to make in my decision. Most people are probably going to vote Maul just for the sole reason that he has a dual-sided lightsaber and that he has the Dark Side of the force and forget completely about Slade's own mastery of skills. It will be a brutal battle and I don't know. I really think Slade could find a way to take him out but it would be pretty darn close.

Great job and I can't wait to see what is to come...

Guest bigballerju

Excellent setup and Darth Maul wins since he has the element of surprise. I see him killing Slade while he is distracted and battling the last remaining of the Six. Once he does that Maul will finish off Kraven, Electro, and Ock himself. Deathstroke is even more screwed here since their is a chance Maul could work with the remaining Six to kill Slade and then decide to battle each other. Both the Six and Maul want Slade dead here which isn't good for him since they could team up on him first.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

What happened to the Vulture?

I suspect it's Darth Maul, since he just has to pick up the pieces after a tough battle. I don't know enough about promethium or Nth metal though. Can either provide any kind of defense against a light saber? Also, does Octopus have the adamantium arms he was sporting for a while?

Guest bigballerju

Slade could still be put down with force powers or Maul cutting his head off. The nth metal probably could but it's up in the air.

Thanks for the feed back. Depending on how this ends, depends on where I go from here. The winner really depends on who gets used. One of the assassins will die and both possibly can. Either way the next part may introduce one of the others still at their HQ.

This is a pretty close match. The Dark Side of the Force is a huge help for Maul though he can probably absorb Electro's attacks with his saber(s) because I think Maul's own Dark Electrical Shock wouldn't work since he's one of the weakest Sith's (He got beat by a Padawan Kenobi). But I think he will just cut off or pull Doc Ock's metal arms off, ouch he's done. Electro can still from far distance and use a elctrical shield to protect him from Slade's bullets. I think it I will come down to Maul vs Slade vs Electro. Kraven is pretty much a challenge too but I'm leaning toward Maul because of his surprise attacks with The Force.