Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 19140 Keyleth vs. Daki

Keyleth vs Daki

“And so anyways, my brother and I decided to believe the tall, dark, sickly looking guy and well, I assure you I already feel well stupid right now,” Vex explained to the Kamado siblings as she cradled the still unconscious Vax in her arms.

“Muzan? You meet Muzan? Where was he? How long ago was it?” Tanjiro demanded.

“We meet the creepy fuck back in town, a couple hours ago I think,” Vex answered the best she could.

“Nezuko stay with them, I have to go after Muzan before he get’s away!” Tanjiro stood up and was about to break into a run when he felt himself being yanked back by his sister grabbing his hand.

““Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” Nezuko firmly said.

“Nezuko I have to go! He’s so close, I can’t let him slip away again!” Tanjiro insisted.

“Mmmm! Mmmmph, mmmm hmmm!” Nezuko again protested.

“I think she’s worried about you darling, and I can’t say I blame her. I still can’t get over how terrifying that bastard was,” Vex chimed in.

“I have to stop him! He can’t get away with what he’s done! What he did to-“ Tanjiro didn’t finish that last part, gripping his katana hard as painful memories from long ago began to surface in his mind.

“He’s done terrible things to you hasn’t he? To your family I take it?” Seeing the Kamado siblings bewildered looks confirmed the elf’s theory. “Let’s just say that I know the look of someone who’s lost almost everything to some card-carrying evil bastard and now wants to get even. I understand that more than you know, but I am worried that your anger is clouding your better judgement darling.”

“This isn’t about my anger or revenge Vex-san. It’s my job as a Demon Slayer to hunt and slay demons no matter the cost. And Muzan Kibutsuji is public enemy number 1 for every active Demon Slayer,” Tanjiro explained.

“All I ask is that you don’t confront him alone, my friends should still be holed up at the bar not far from where we meet the vampire fellow. At least allow us to help you deal with him,” Vex suggested to him.

“Well, I don’t know. Our corps doesn’t usually allow civilians to get involved in our affairs,” Tanjiro hesitantly said.

“Darling my friends and I are no mere ‘civilians’ we’ve killed shite that would make you piss your little-“

“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

“Huh? What’s wrong Nezuko?” Tanjiro asked as his sister suddenly started growling and staring intently out into the dark woods.

Has Muzan already found us? Sniff, sniff, sniff. I can’t detect his scent, but I do smell some other scents in the air. Sniff, sniff. They’re very familiar, in fact they smell just like…. No! That’s not possible! They’re dead! I saw them die!

In the blink of an eye Nezuko was grabbed and dragged away into a tree before Tanjiro could even react!

“NO! NEZUKO!”

“What the bloody hell was that?!”

“Ara ara. So we’ve finally managed to track you miserable pieces of trash down. I’ve waited so long for this moment.”

Tanjiro’s eyes nearly bulged out of his head he saw with his own eyes the secondary holder of the Upper Rank Six, Daki, back from the dead and holding his dear sister in her tentacle like obi sashes.

“You remember me don’t you? Cause I remember you alright, the little bottom feeding demon who chose to side with the humans. I’ll enjoy making you suffer for your insolence,” Daki cackled as she tightened her flesh obi around Nezuko, twisting the little girl’s body around until several cracks were heard and making Nezuko cry out in terrible pain!

“LET HER GO NOW! I swear I’ll make you pay for hurting her!” Tanjiro screamed in anger at the enemy demoness.

SHANK!

Tanjiro’s gasp morphed halfway into a hallow shriek as he stared down at the blade sticking out of his stomach. His breath was caught inside of his throat, partially from the blood spilling out of his mouth, and partially from the all too familiar scratchy, raspy voice nearly panting into his ear from behind.

“You know I was told you might be a little weakened when we found ya, eh? That these foreign weaklings might be too much for a miserable little worm like you, you know? But it doesn’t matter much to me, eh? As long as your alive and conscious when we finally found you is all that I care about,” Gyutaro, the real holder of the Upper Rank Six position, spoke in his usual disdainful tone.

“‘Coughs weakly’…. But…How?… How are you..?” Tanjiro could barely form any words at this point, the sickle stabbing his stomach was too painful.

“I think you should be more worried about what’s gonna happened to you and your sister right now, you know? Cause my sister and I are gonna make sure you both die so very, very slowly now. We’re gonna make you two beg us for the sweet release of death before we allow you to-“

Thunk!

“Oi! Let those two go! Your fight’s with me now!” Vex shouted, even as her legs nearly gave out from beneath her as she knocked another arrow.

“Oh yeah, guess we’ll have to take care of your new friend first, eh?” Gyutaro noted as he plucked out the arrow embedded in his skull like it was nothing.

“Allow me Onii-chan!” Daki gleefully said. Hoping down from her tree, approaching the struggling to stand Vex even as her tentacles continued twisting and breaking Nezuko’s body. “And make sure the little brat watches me bleed out this ugly whore. I want him to know what we’re gonna do to him after we-“

A barrage of tree roots grabbed Daki and flung her through the forest, crashing through several trees!

“Ume!” Gyutaro yelled before a loud bang rang out and his head exploded into a red mist!

Tanjiro watched that scene happen almost in slow motion, almost not believing what he was seeing, especially a giant purple hand suddenly grabbed him and pulled away to be set him beside Vex.

“Keep him off balance! If we can’t stop him, we can at least hold him off until the sun rises in about an hour!” Percy de Rolo shouted firing rapidly from his gun. 

🎶Yeah the power of Rock and Roll! Is gonna put this ugly creep into a deep, dark hole!” Scanlan Shorthalt sang as his purple magic attacked the Upper Six demon.

“Thunder Breathing First Form! Thunderclap and Flash!” Zenitsu shouted as he moved like a strike of lightning through the air. 

“Wh-what? Zenitsu? But who are..?” Tanjiro could only stare in disbelief at what he was seeing.

“My friends. Told ya we weren’t some random civilians,” Vex smugly told him before giving him the last of her healing potion.

“Thank you Vex-san. But my sister! Where is Nezuko?” Tanjiro asked.

“Aaaarrrggghhh! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! I’M UPPER SIX I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW!” Daki yelled as her obi flesh hacked away at the vines attacking her.

She was so distracted that she didn’t have time to notice the giant Eagle plucking Nezuko from her grasp until it was too late! Once a safe distance away the Eagle transformed back into the elf Druid Keyleth who gently cradled Nezuko, whose body at this point had been twisted into a disturbling unnatural angle.

“Oh you poor thing, just please hang in there! I think my healing spell will help,” Keyleth said only for the young girl’s body to slowly start repairing and healing itself without any aid. “Oh. I guess Zenitsu wasn’t kidding when he said you could heal from almost anything.”

“YOU HIDEOUS! REVOLTING! PUNY LITTLE HUMAN SLUT! RETURN THAT LITTLE WHORE TO ME BEFORE I FLAY YOUR DISGUSTING HUMAN FLESH FROM YOUR BONES!” Daki roared with anger as she finally caught up to them.

“Well firstly I’m an elf not a human! Secondly, you are never going to lay a hand on her ever again! So step off bitch!” Keyleth shouted as she stood protectively in front of Nezuko.

“Do you have any idea who your speaking to? I’m an Upper Six demon you insignificant little insect! Who the fuck are you to talk to me like that?” A furious Daki demanded.

“I am Keyleth, an Air Ashari like my mother before me. And I was made to pass through fire.”

Back at it again! Okay so the fight takes place in the woods at night, about an hour before sunrise. Can Keyleth win or at least hold off Daki until the sun comes out?

When I saw these two added into the database I had a feeling you were going to keep with this crossover story. I gotta check out these videos and get back to vote since they still haven't even gotten their new character matches yet.

Okay so Kayleth seems to have a lot of magic powers. Very impressive.

But as I watched Daki it seems like she can heal from wounds. Probably takes some kind of special magic or power to hurt her. 

I think I'll go with Daki. If Kayleth has demon killing magic she's just going to get wore down.

I think you really have matched up characters from these two franchises really well. It feels like they would all be close fights. Even after watching the videos I still went back and forth a couple of times before finally going with Kayleth's magic for the win.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Boratz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Keyleth: 5
Daki: 3