MATCH SCORE
UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Tournament - Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

Bergy_Berg

‘That was hell.’ Dick Grayson jumped off his bike and grabbed the stack of pizza boxes. He had arrived in one the city’s parks. ‘Alright, looking for four teens and their dog.’ 

As Nightwing walked into the park, he passed another pizza boy on his way out. They gave each other the nod of two kindred souls. Just as they passed, Nightwing noticed a piece of red and blue costume sticking out of the other pizza delivery boy’s clothes. 

“Psst, hey buddy.” The other pizza boy turned to Nightwing. “You got a little something hanging out there Spidey.”  

Peter Parker looked down at his waistline, and hurriedly tucked in the exposed costume. “Oh that’s nothing! I uh, I just like cosplaying is all.” 

“Sure man.” Nightwing pulled a dark business card from his pocket and handed it over to his new acquaintance. “How about you call me sometime and help another quote ‘cosplayer’ get used to the big apple.” Dick could see the confusion on Peter’s face. “I’m not coming on to you, I just think someone with a Spider-eye view of the city could be helpful. And don’t ignore me Spider-Man, I know where you work.” Nightwing gave Spider-Man a wink, and carried on with his delivery. 

“I gotta be more careful...” Parker mutters to himself. 

“Like, hey man! I think that’s for us.” A shaggy looking teen called over to the former Robin. He was sat at a metal park table with three other people and a very large dog.  

Nightwing saw the dog barking in excitement. At least, it looked like barking. 

“Rizza! Rizza! Rizza ruys!” Nightwing shook his head for a moment. ‘Maybe all that car exhaust I breathe in riding my motorcycle is getting to me.’  

“OK Scoob, calm down. Let him, like, put the pizzas down first.” Grayson put the pizzas down on the table. “Like, thanks man. We were starting to get major food-envy.” Shaggy motioned to a nearby table, where 4 large figures in trench coats were already divvying up their stack of pies. They looked near identical, with most of their forms cloaked by their trench coats. The only thing that differentiated them was a bit of cloth in different colors that could just be seen on the back of their heads. 

“Be nice Shaggy,” the young woman in the turtleneck piped up. “He got here fast enough; do you remember how hard it was getting the Mystery Machine down these streets?” Nightwing collected his payment from a guy wearing an ascot and was on his way. 

Shaggy and Scooby pulled bibs from seemingly nowhere, and were just about to dig in when they overheard the other table. 

“Pumped for these pizzas bros!” The orange one said. “Nobody digs a pizza like the Turtles dig pizza!” 

“Mikey,” the blue one admonished. “Easy on the Turtle talk, we’re not having lunch in the park more if you can’t keep your voice down.” 

“Like, yeah man,” Shaggy responded. “And you shouldn’t lie either. Nobody digs pizza like Mystery Inc. Ain’t that right gang?”  

Scooby-Doo responded excitedly while the other three members of the gang rolled their eyes. 

“Rat’s right! Robody reats rike rus!” 

“Whoa bro, that sounds like a challenge,” Michaelangelo piped up. “Come on Leo, we’re not gonna let some dweebs and their dog punk us on these pizzas, are we?” 

Raphael jumped in. “You guys think you’re better than us?” He pulled out a Sai, stabbing a slice of pizza and lifting it towards his mouth. “Nobody devours pizza faster than us!” 

“Zoinks, looks like we got a pizza challenge. Are you ready Scoob?” 

“Reah Raggy! Ret’s reat!” 

Leonardo jumped in. “Alright, let’s do this. On the count of three.” He pulled a katana from his back. “One...” Shaggy and Scooby quickly open up every box of pizza on their table, motioning for the rest of Mystery Inc to get ready. “Two...” The Turtles tightened their headbands. 

In one fluid motion, Leo sliced the tops off the pizza boxes and kicked them to the side. “THREE!” 

Mystery Inc and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are in a pizza eating contest. They have equal amounts of New York style pizza to get through. First team to finish wins.

Learn More About
Mysteries Inc.
Read more about Mysteries Inc. at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Scooby Doo Wikipedia Article Scooby Doo Fansite How Stuff Works

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)
Read more about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Comics Links: Wikipedia TMNTPedia TMNT- The Movie

Solid match-up where the contest is pizza consumption where both teams are known for their consumption prowess and the stakes are team pride.

Entertaining writing with a continuation from the last match.  The character interactions are on point.

I would give the edge to Mystery Inc. as Shaggy and Scooby have Toon-Level eating abilities, as seen regularly on their show. This allows for eating power stunts that defy logic, physics and the limits of digestive anatomy.

Nice job, looking forward to the next match.

• Like 1

Ah, good matchup, believable dialog, overall funny.

If it was just Scooby and Shaggy vs TMNT, I think I'd give it to the former.. Given the fact Scooby can eat a whole pie by himself in about 5 seconds: scooby doo eating GIF

It all depends on how much Fred, Vulma, and Daphne slow them down... However, the rules don't mention that each individual has to get through a certain amount of pizza individually, just as a whole, so for that I'm giving it to the Mystery Inc gang.

This will be close. Honestly I imagine we would get a tie.

But since I can't vote a tie, I'll go with Scoob and the gang. TMNT are there live action incarnations and Mystery Inc. are cartoons, at least that's how I read it. Meaning they have more toon force to chomp down them pizzas.

I loved how you tied your matches together. It was unexpected and I enjoy the set-up.

5 stars

Another good one, Bergy. 😁 4 stars for this one. 

From what I know about the Turtles and what I've seen of Mysteries, Inc., this is a contest right up both teams' alleys. As much as the Turtles love their pizza, no incarnation of them has ever had quite the bottomless pits for stomachs or other toon force-level antics Shaggy and Scooby have shown while eating. 

Shaggy and Scooby carry this for Mysteries, Inc.!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
CBUB Match Judge : 5 Stars x 2
CBUB Member : 4 Stars
CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2
CBUB Match Judge : 5 Stars x 2
CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2

FPA Calculation:
4 + 5 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 9 Total Votes
( (4 * 5) + (5 * 4) + (0 * 3) + (0 * 2) + (0 * 1) ) = 40 Total Stars Score
40 / 9 = 4.44 Total Rating

MATCH SCORE