MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 14116 Lucky Glauber vs. Zack

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART XXXIII

https://www.langitberita.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/guile_flash_kick-e1366266363530.gif 

A well placed Flash Kick from Guile sent Sergei Dragunov through the gas station store window. (REF: SERGEI DRAGUNOV VS. GUILE)

The clerk's eyes widened with fear.

"Don't worry we will replace your window," Guile assured him.

Guile walked over to Sergei and placed the downed Russian operative in handcuffs.

"Since you are not the talkative type it looks like I'm going to have to make some phone calls to find out who you are," he said.

"I didn't know you military types carried around handcuffs," the clerk remarked.

"We usually do not." Guile put his shades on. "But my life experiences have taught me that it is always a good idea to have some around." Guile walked out to his jeep and dialed Chun Li. "Hey, Something came up. I was just attacked outside the army base."

"Are you okay?" Chun Li asked.

"Yeah. It was not an easy fight, but I persevered," said Guile.

"Who attacked you?"

"He wouldn't tell me his name, he didn't really say much of anything. He looks Russian. Judging from his moves, he might have some military training," stated Guile. "Maybe our old friend Zangief knows him."

"Zangief may be a national wrestling hero, but I doubt that grants him access to intel of Russian mercenaries," Chun Li responded.

Guile was disappointed that his attempt of a joke had fallen flat. "Anyway. I'm going to see what I can find out about this guy. I think he is too dangerous to be placed in a normal prison, so I'm going to keep an eye on him until I get some answers. I know I said I would help you with your mission against Bison. As soon as I figure out who is after me and why, I will travel out there as planned."

"I understand. If someone is sending stone cold killers after you, it is something worth looking into." Chun Li sighed. "Given my recent recruitment track record, I am not even shocked something has come up. (REF: LEI FEI VS. YUN, CAMMY WHITE VS. BILLY KANE) Good luck my friend, and be safe."

"You too," Guile replied.

Chun Li hung up the phone. "Maybe I should have just left the recruitment aspect of this mission up to Helena and Zack. They are certainly having more luck than me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://cf.shacknews.com/images/20130122/doa5dlc_groupb_battle_mila_24469.nphd.jpg

Zack, Kokoro, Hitomi, Makoto, Jann Lee, and Kasumi sat in a Los Angeles restaurant after being kicked off a Hollywood movie set because of Jann's fight with action star, Fei Long. (REF: FEI LONG VS. JANN LEE)

Zack looked over to Kasumi. "I told everything to Helena that you told us. (REF: HAYATE VS. RAVEN) We are going to meet up with the Freedom Survivor on the way to the Manji Clan's location."

"I doubt Yoshimitsu and the Manji Clan are still in that location. I am certain they would have been found by now," said Kasumi.

"We can disscuss it with Helena when we get back," Kokoro suggested.

"I'm just glad that we stopped for food. I'm starving," stated Makoto.

Zack appeared uneasy. "That isn't the only reason we stopped. We have a minor problem."

"What is that?" Jann questioned.

"I don't exactly think the helicopter can hold all six of us. When Kokoro and I traveled out here, it was just to pick up Hitomi and Jann Lee. The helicopter wasn't intended for two extra travelers."

"You imbecile!" Makoto scolded. "If you knew the helicopter's limitations why didn't you drop off Hitomi and I before you came to Los Angeles."

"I didn't know if Jann Lee would listen to me. Besides, this is not time to dwell on past events. We just need to focus on what we need to do now," Zack insisted.

"I vote for find a more competent pilot," said Jann.

"Hey man, that hurts."

"I could help you guys out," called a voice. "As long as you give me something in exchange."

The six fighters were joined by a young guy dressed in basketball clothes. Zack studied him for a minute.

"My man, don't I know you from somewh....."

The young man interrupted him. "I'm surprised you have the guts to show your face in this city after what you did."

"You know Zack?" asked Kokoro.

"Pardon the intrusion ladies, my name is Lucky Glauber. I wouldn't say I know this man, but we have crossed paths before. I'm sorry to tell you that your traveling partner is a liar and a coward."

"I could have told you that," Jann snarked.

"How are you going to just disgrace my name like that?" Zack protested.

"For years people have been stealing my invitations to the King of Fighters tournament. I had just about given up on competitive fighting. You told me that if I got you some cheerleaders for your crazy Zack Island idea that you would get me an invitation to the Dead or Alive tournament. You took all the cheerleaders and I never saw you again," Lucky explained.

"Oh yeah, about that...."

"Excuse me, but you did say you could help us, right?" Makoto inquired.

"Yeah. I can get you the transportation you need. All I want in return is a shot at this guy." Lucky turned his attention to Zack. "I'm going to beat you down. I want to embarrass you right here and now in front of your friends. I want to embarrass you like you embarrassed me when I told everyone I was going to the Dead or Alive tournament."

Zack looked around for support. Jann Lee snickered.

"Only seems right. Everyone else has had to fight so far," stated Kokoro. (REF: TINA ARMSTRONG VS. WOLF HAWKFIELD, MAKOTO VS. YURI SAKAZAKI)

"I don't remember you or Hitomi fighting anyone. Or Kasumi..."

Lucky landed a punch across Zack's face, knocking him to the ground. Zack stood up and held his cheek. "Alright I was looking for a peaceful resolution man, but now I'm going to kick your butt baby!"

The match of two chumps. Well, I guess Lucky wasn't supposed to be a chump (I liked him) but he never got put into anymore games. I suppose they're evenly matched so from my point of view it's a toss up. Neither of these two guys will probably ever have a good record on here so I'll just go with my preference, Lucky.