Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

The Parthenon

G4hardcore

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole sat on a bench looking at a his hands, after betraying the source he embraced his human side and all the emotions that came with that.

But hearing the cries of all his past victims, made all the anguish and suffering he had caused more real to him.

As he looked up from his hands and into the sunset, he wondered if he could ever make up for all the evil he had done.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Taking place just after this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkJWyrAsVY

Smiling as he caught his breath, Nero strapped his sword to his back and turned to Kyrie. "Now it's finally over." he said as he walked toward her.

"Halt! Stop there!" a man called, once again interruption them. A group of me dressed in white uniforms approached with their swords drawn. The one who was the apparent leader stepped forth, standing infront of Nero. "In the name of the holy knights, you Nero are under arrest for the murder of His Holiness."

"No Nero!" Kyrie called out, as she tried to run to Nero's side. But she only a made it a few steps before one of the men grabbed her arm and forced her to her knees.

"KYRIE!" Nero called out, drawing his sword. "Get your hands off of her!"

"Lower your weapon and come peacefully Nero." the man demanded.

Nero's response was to flip him the bird and strike out with Devil Bringer, forcing the one who grabbed Kyrie to let go and pinning him to the wall of a near by building. The knights attacked, and Nero made short work of most of them.

"Enough!" The captain said. Nero looked to see him holding his sword to Kyrie's throat. "Now surrender and come peacefully."

After a long moment of staring silently, Nero dropped to his knees, dropping his weapons at his side. As the knights took him into custody, Nero stared at Kyrie with tears in his eyes and said, "Don't worry Kyrie, I will save you."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Geo Stelar would be on his way to Sonia Strumm's concert. Just about everyone else was already there and he was running as not to be late, as Omega-Xis was chewing him out.

"Well were definitely going to be late, now. Honestly, what kept you." Omega would snark. Geo would remain quiet, save for a low sigh, eventually reaching the building. Panting from exhaustion he entered it. Almost immediately he would hear a large crash. Further inspection would show that it was Bud, wave changed with Taurus. Before Geo could say anything he rushed back into combat, elsewhere. Pushing onward and deeper into the stadium, Geo would run into a large virus otubreak. He could make out Sonia fighting off several viruses in the distance, though she was being overwhelmed. With no sign of Zach or Luna he would look on in shock before being snapped out of it by Omega.

"Kid its time for Megaman." Nodding, he would begin to EM wave change.

"Transcode. Megaman."

It was yet another day for the Cyber Force team. Cyblade decided it was time for a break from the team and went for a walk.

She didn't choose to get her gift. And because of that gift, others exploited her. She had cybernetic technology implanted on her to inhance her gift. That would be their biggest mistake.

She currently works for the Cyberforce in order to get revenge on her former captures. She hopes that she and her team will be able to take them down and stop their plans once in for all. Of course doing so has been difficult. If only there was an easier was to do it...

Tobias flew, Rachel's ashes in his talons. He didn't cry, only because he couldn't. Tobias flew towards the hork-bajir valley, he caught the thermals on his way there and soared upwards. He changed direction to his meadow. He needed to be alone. The meadow was dark, it was raining, reflecting his mood. Tobias just stood there, too sad to worry about anything. He wasn't Tovias anymore, not really, and he would never be the old Tobias again.

( G4 PM me after this post because I ain't going to be able to really play Danny until Saturday because I got a Sockhop from 2:30 to 4:30 and its my Grandfather's birthday AND my grandmother is in the hospital...)

Danny was upset because Sam had just broke up with him , because she was afraid that he would get hurt if he kept fighting ghosts. Danny then went ghost and flew up in the air and sighed.

"Sam....I'm sorry....", Danny Phantom/Fenton said to himself as he floated up in the air and meditated.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Samus in her ship was flying thru space. She felt lost and alone after the events that have transpired at The Bottle Ship. She wandered still hearing the voice of her late commander in cheif, Adam Malkovich "Any obejctions, lady?" Samus continued floating thru space in her melancholy trance.

Laharl after rebuilding his castle from attacks he declare himself overlord over the Netherworld.

On top of his castle he look toward the distance and say's something in a "Finally after all those beating all those puny wimp, I declare myself the ruler over the netherworld muhahahahaaha and nothing can take it away." He then heads back into his castle. "I think I will celebrate with a dark manju." Laharl in his moment of pride and glory when toward his room and told Flora to bring him a black manju.

Mink was a Dragon Half on a quest, a quest for the people potion that would make her full human so that the love of her life, Dick Saucer the Dragon Slayer wouldn't want to kill her anymore.

Unfortunately for her, this quest also meant that she had to kill the Demon King Azetodeth to get that potion. Furthering her misfortune was that she also had King Siza, his daughter Vena and their agent Rosario after her, for reasons of Revenge, Jealousy, and just because.

The latest attempt on her life came when Rosario tricked her into entering a very deadly tournament. Mink and her companions needed to get to the Sky Castle in order to get a treasure that would help them to Defeat Azetodeth, but Rosario posed as the Skyport ticket vender and inflated the prices insanely high. Then told them that the only way to get the money was winning the tournament!

Eventually Mink won the tournament and the money, and set out to the Sky Port... again...

[center]

[color="#808000"][size=4]Scroll Down[/size][/color]

[img=http://www.anymanga.com/manga/dragon-half/001/019/002.jpg]

[img=http://www.anymanga.com/manga/dragon-half/001/019/003.png]

[img=http://www.anymanga.com/manga/dragon-half/001/019/004.jpg]

[img=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af164/Skirmishir/Manga.jpg]
[sup]I hope that panty shot isn't against the rules...[/sup]

[/center]

Guest bobisbeast

Spiderman felt powerless to whatt felt like his life was over. THe Kingpin had ruined every single aspect of his life. Aunt May and MJ were kidnapped . Every other day aa villan comess to my house . I have no time to do things other than fight. He even took over The Daily Bugle, spreading even more sSpiderman Propoganda than J.Jonah.Jameson could dream of. I need to run away , somwhere safe and calm. But, I have nowhere to turn to. These may be the last days of Spiderman. Who knows?

Guest sirmethos

Adam X was pacing. pacing didn't really accomplish much, but it kept him from getting too anxious.

he had just a few days ago gotten the news that the mutant, Vulcan, had forcefully taken control of the Shi'ar empire.

and he had absolutely, no way of doing Anything to help the resistance that fought against Vulcans unlawful rule.

he was Adam Neramani! a member of the Royal family of the Shi'ar empire! a half-blood, and a non-acknowledged member, but a member nonetheless, he should be up there dammit! not pacing in this damn apartment unable to help!

Guest TheJ0ke

Why can't they accept me? Remy wondered as he paced from side to side in his room at the X-Mansion.

Ever since returning to the X-Men from his brief stint as one of Apocalypse's horsemen, his team mates had given him nothing but cold shoulders or at the very best cold, curt replies. Was it really so hard to show him even some compassion? Gambit had tried everything to regain their trust, but they just wouldn't forgive him. Charles had tried to help, but nothing he did really changed the situation. He didn't know what to do anymore. He simply needed time alone, to get away from it all. He'd return to the streets for a while. That's where he'd always been most at home anyway, it would do him some good.

Having decided upon his course of action, Remy opened his window and leaped out. He rolled as he hit the ground and smoothly transitioned into a full out sprint toward the Institute's fence. Seeing the fence Remy readied his staff and then used it to vault over the wrought iron fence.

Outside, Gambit continued to run. He didn't know where he was going, but he didn't care. The only thing that he knew was that he needed to get as far away from the X-Men as possible. He'd live in the moment and by instinct. He'd know what he needed to do when the time came. He hoped...

OOC: Sorry for the late post, it completely slipped my mind yesterday (I just crashed on my bed an hour after getting home and didn't even eat dinner) and I didn't have access to the internet until a few hours ago. Hope I didn't cause too much of an inconvenience.

One by one, the chosen warriors were pulled from their worlds. Plucked they were, like the fruit from a timeless tree, snatched from the very fabric of space. The experience would be indescribable, like trying to explain the color blue to one who has been blind all their life. Twelve powerful individuals, summoned forth for reasons unknown to them, by whom was also a mystery.

The individuals would become unconscious from the vertigo-inducing experience, blackness clouding their vision as the tendrils of sleep drew them in…

And when they awoke, they would find themselves slightly nauseated, in a land that was quite tranquil. In a grassy meadow, they awoke, small hills running up and down the landscape. Trees dotted the ground in sporadic patterns, and less than a mile away, situated on a hill larger than the rest, was a columned structure. The pillars rose to great heights, each massive marble cylinder polished white, holding up an impossibly heavy roof.

Those who knew their history well would recognize the structure as the Parthenon. But this would not be the crumbling ruin shown in textbooks. It was as if the building was erected from a time when it was in its prime, its ivory finish brightly reflecting the suns rays in an unnatural show of beauty. As the twelve warriors awoke, each mere yard away from the other, they would each eventually realize that the Structure was the only thing in sight in any direction, aside from the rolling hills, the jade grass, and the trees that littered the ground.

One by one, the chosen warriors were pulled from thier worlds. Plucked they were, like the fruit from a timeless tree, snatched from the very fabric of space. The experience would be indescribable, like trying to explain the color blue to one who has been blind all thier life. Twelve powerful individuals, summoned forth for reasons unknown to them, by whom was also a mystery.

The indivuduals would become unconcious from the vertigo-inducing experience, blackness clouding thier vision as the tendrils of sleep drew them in...

And when they awoke, they would find themselves slightly nauseated, in a land that was quite tranquil. In a grassy meadow, they awoke, small hills running up and down the landscape. Trees dotted the ground in spuratic patterns, and less than a mile away, situated on a hill larger than the rest, was a collumned structure. The pillars rose to geat heights, each massive marble clyinder polished white, holding up an impossibly heavy roof.

Those who knew thier history well would recognize the structure as the Parthenon. But this would not be the crumbling ruins shown in textbooks. It was as if the building was erected from a time when it was in its prime, its ivory finish brightly reflecting the suns rays in an unnatural show of beauty. As the twelve warriors awoke, each mere yards away from the others, they would each eventually realize that the Structure was the only thing in sight in any direction, aside from the rolling hills, the jade grass, and the trees that littered the ground.

< Damn you Ellimist! I'm not doing any favor for you!> yelled Tobias. He looks around and realizes that the Ellimist is not there. He also sees others surrounding him and flies upwards, just enough to be out of the reach of those around him.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Geo and Omega would awaken, confused about his location.

"Sonia! Bud!...Where are we?!?" Geo would wonder, aloud.

"Not sure kid...definitely not Echo Ridge, though." Omega would reply. "Hmm...thats weird."

"What is it Omega?" Geo would ask. From a distance it would appear he was talking to his hand.

"It looks like we are gonna be stuck as Megaman for awhile...probably for the best." Omega said, noticing the other people. Geo would silently nod as he glanced over them.

Guest bobisbeast

I sed a tear and realized i wasn't in New York anymore. I saw the great Pantheon . How had I gotten there? I walk over to a strange boy in blue with a gun for a hnd and ask, "Who are you?'

Guest hamtaroblazex

Samus woke up but with the realization that she didnt rember when she had fallen to sleep she sprang up into action pointing her arm cannon everywhich way for any hostiles only to see 2 others infront of her and the massive building behind them. She tried using her scan visor but but the 2 beings where unkown to her log book. However her HUD suggested there immenit threat were moderrate at best.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I sed a tear and realized i wasn't in New York anymore. I saw the great Pantheon . How had I gotten there? I walk over to a strange boy in blue with a gun for a hnd and ask, "Who are you?'

As the man confronted Geo, Omega(aka Geo's hand) would confront the man.

"Hey buddy mind your own business, wouldja? Were in the middle of something!"

"Omega thats not nice! Sorry for that Mr., but we dont know whats going on." Geo would say, worried about his friends.

Guest bobisbeast

Slightly surprised by the boys hand. I reply " Its okay. I just would like to know who would take all these people here and why"

Tobías realizes that these people aré not controllers as any contoller would have killed him already. Tobías began morphing, his fearhers turnes into skin, his talons became feet he kept his wings until last and lances on the ground slowly, funally his wings became arms. " Who aré you people?" he asked.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Tobías realizes that these people aré not controllers as any contoller would have killed him already. Tobías began morphing, his fearhers turnes into skin, his talons became feet he kept his wings until last and lances on the ground slowly, funally his wings became arms. " Who aré you people?" he asked.

It was Geo's turn to freak out as Tobias switched forms.

"I-I'm Ge-err, I mean Im Megaman."

Guest hamtaroblazex

As I walked up to the 2 seemligy harmless beings. When a hawk decendent down and morphed into a boy. Samus was approietly shocked, She also scanned him but only to see that he is nothing but a human boy but her reading did say he had a genetic mutation. She walked up to them "Grettings, My name is Samus Aran. Bounty Hunter".