Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

UWT II

G4hardcore

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I was slowly drawing info out of him, hopefully, I'll locate the correct identity.

seriously it is the easiest thing ever. check my matches. I should not still be a mystery... but, since akuma kills me if my identity is found I say plz dont figure it out.

seriously it is the easiest thing ever. check my matches. I should not still be a mystery... but, since akuma kills me if my identity is found I say plz dont figure it out.

haha, i think I know now.... Its---AH!! *AKUMA crashes through my door and throws me out the window from the 22nd floor*

haha, i think I know now.... Its---AH!! *AKUMA crashes through my door and throws me out the window from the 22nd floor*

yes, I remain a mystery!! if you do figure it out PM me and i will tell you if you are right.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hey g4 try n draw ninja Adam snap kicking yer Dragon Rider in the face, and the dragon choking on earth-reaver Razzy. I like those parts, and chibi makes everything funny! :P

Hey g4 try n draw ninja Adam snap kicking yer Dragon Rider in the face, and the dragon choking on earth-reaver Razzy. I like those parts, and chibi makes everything funny! :P

Ha ha ha, lol. Actually, I think I will! Followed by a power ranger helmet on a spear, raziels cowl waving in the wind, tied to the riders sword, while Galbatorix and Akuma share a cup of tea, laughing over your remains...

MWAhahahahahaha.... BBWAAHAHAHAhahaahahah.... Ahaha.... Ahah...heh...er..ehem...

Anyways, I want to continue the fight...and end it...

Guest KevinDWolf93
Ha ha ha, lol. Actually, I think I will! Followed by a power ranger helmet on a spear, raziels cowl waving in the wind, tied to the riders sword, while Galbatorix and Akuma share a cup of tea, laughing over your remains...

MWAhahahahahaha.... BBWAAHAHAHAhahaahahah.... Ahaha.... Ahah...heh...er..ehem...

Anyways, I want to continue the fight...and end it...

...so thats a yes? Anyways, dont be so quick to rush to your death, we'll start up soon enough. Were just making sure were on the same page.

...so thats a yes? Anyways, dont be so quick to rush to your death, we'll start up soon enough. Were just making sure were on the same page.

that was a yes.

dont worry, im not underestimating anyone here.

I'll draw you jesus, when you reveal yourself to everyone else..

that was a yes.

dont worry, im not underestimating anyone here.

I'll draw you jesus, when you reveal yourself to everyone else..

Everybody already knows.

Epic, it captures the events perfectly

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. Above, we got the specters of Seg and Nightmare as well..... Challenging each other to an arm wrestle. Of course, when facing Nightmare....lol.

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. Above, we got the specters of Seg and Nightmare as well..... Challenging each other to an arm wrestle. Of course, when facing Nightmare....lol.

Awsome Hugo... I have only complaint though ..why is Rev's head so small?

Also, can you draw like a Chibi Revenant by himself?

Okay, I'd like to see someone draw Leatherface while he's on fire, getting his arm gored out by Ben with a metal rake while Aang smacks him in the side of the head with the staff. :P

yeah that would be awesome.

Guest tomisntblue

Stealing candy from a child. Just one of the countless attrocities committed by AKUMA. Heartless bastard..

More to come tommorow.

Oh Akuma, you better believe we will remember this come battle time.