Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

UWT II

G4hardcore

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galen: For when he commented on how beautiful Vin looked after being up-chucked by a shadowless monster...

Aang: For when he spat game to an extra-dimensional little girl...

Heatblast/Ben 10: For his path of destruction...

Raziel: For how happy he was when Eklips ended...

AKUMA: For being the kind of person who would steal candy from a child...

Guest KevinDWolf93
Thanks...

I was in a rush drawing them, so they are sloppier than I'd like...

Oh god these are great man :P! Heatblasts is perfect. Oh boy, now Ive gotta do something to get myself one of these...

Oh god these are great man :P! Heatblasts is perfect. Oh boy, now Ive gotta do something to get myself one of these...

Funny you should say that, I was going to make an Adam version of this...just waiting for him to do something funny/entertaining/awesome...that would garentee a portrait... :D

Guest KevinDWolf93
Funny you should say that, I was going to make an Adam version of this...just waiting for him to do something funny/entertaining/awesome...that would garentee a portrait... :D

Ill do my best to try :P

Guest KevinDWolf93
Can't wait. If you [or anyone else for that matter] has an idea for a UWT II themed portrayal, G4 will gladly hear you out.

Ooh, try for a sith Vin. Or Vin wearing nothing but a hoodie bein offered by Adam/Revnant :P.

Ooh, try for a sith Vin. Or Vin wearing nothing but a hoodie bein offered by Adam/Revnant :huh:.

I actually did both of those after being inspired by G4. I'll try to upload them as soon as I can. I also did a chibi-Dante wearing Renevants hat.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I actually did both of those after being inspired by G4. I'll try to upload them as soon as I can. I also did a chibi-Dante wearing Renevants hat.

Sweet :huh:. Love to see those. lol.

Neato Hugo, but how come you could only upload one and do you think you can do one of a chibi Siegfried or Nightmare?

For some reason, it wouldn't upload. I actually did a chibi-Sieg and Nightmare fighting each other, but it wouldn't load. Anyway, I wanna try my hand at more first as well. Any requests, just ask.

For some reason, it wouldn't upload. I actually did a chibi-Sieg and Nightmare fighting each other, but it wouldn't load. Anyway, I wanna try my hand at more first as well. Any requests, just ask.

Heatblast blowing up the Shoggoth, along with the landscape. Don't forget to draw in Adam running away in the distance, lol. :huh::D