Iceman vs. Shadowcat
MATCH SCORE
Iceman: 2
Shadowcat: 1

Rumble 20700 T-800 (The Terminator) vs. T-850 (Terminator)
MATCH SCORE
T-800 (The Terminator): 1
T-850 (Terminator): 4

Rumble 20699 Sailor Uranus vs. Uranus (Bloody Roar)
MATCH SCORE
Sailor Uranus: 3
Uranus (Bloody Roar): 0

Rumble 20698 SCP-096 vs. Cleatus  vs. Frieren
MATCH SCORE
SCP-096: 1
Cleatus : 1
Frieren: 1

Feral vs. Kylun
MATCH SCORE
Feral: 2
Kylun: 0

Rumble 20661 Otachi vs. Zilla

Otachi was the final monster of the first movie. Whatever Jagers were left couldn't take it, Zilla never actually fought other monsters and in fact got takken down byt missiles and stuff. Otachi dominates.

On 6/16/2024 at 9:20 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Otachi was the final monster of the first movie. Whatever Jagers were left couldn't take it, Zilla never actually fought other monsters and in fact got takken down byt missiles and stuff. Otachi dominates.

The final monster of the first movie was Slattern, Otachi was the flying monster that attacked Hong Kong. That being said, she should still beat Zilla. Assuming that this version of Zilla is supposed to just be the movie version of the character, Zilla has no long range attacks. Otachi however can spit acid corrosive enough to partially melt Jaegers. She's also far more durable. Even when she had her tail broken off and her acid sack ripped out, she was still able to carry Gipsy Danger to the height you can see in the image.

Gipsy_Danger_vs_Otachi_Orbit.webp

• Like 1

Slattern was def the final monster being the first to reach cat. 5. I was thinking about Slattern and he is not in the database nor am I gifted enough to resize images that are acceptable to add him. Slattern is a force to be reckoned with in the kaiju category. Otachi's corrosive substance is wicked and like SKER mentioned can melt through Gipsy's armor. On the other hand Zillas power breath could help him but it pry won't get Zilla a victory.

Slattern's not in here? I thought it was. Thought I saw him. might be site glitch so that it doesn't come up under it's own name (several characters have that problem). I'll have to check on that and get him in here if he's truly not.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Slattern's not in here? I thought it was. Thought I saw him. might be site glitch so that it doesn't come up under it's own name (several characters have that problem). I'll have to check on that and get him in here if he's truly not.

I don't believe so but, I will check with different search. I've looked under Pacific rim and Slattern so far. Also I couldn't find the Mosasaur from Jurassic world. I figured it would be a formidable opponent for some good battles on here.