Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 20528 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Grumble Bee

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 42

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“Let go of me!” Xicor yelled as SSJB Vegito and SSJ4 Xeno Gogeta held him up by his arms, while Beast Gohan and Orange Piccolo had him by his legs.

“Ok. Whoever gets the biggest piece wins.” Vegito said.

Vegito, Gogeta, Gohan, and Piccolo started to pull on Xicor’s limbs. “No, don’t!” Xicor yelled in pain. But it was too late as Xicor's arms and legs were ripped off his body and caused his back to hit the floor.

"Damn it. Looks like we’re tie." Vegito said after his threw Xicor's arm away.

“I will make you all pay!” Xicor yelled, as he was enraged and in pain. But then SSJ4 Z Broly came flying down with his foot crushing Xicor's head.

With the AF character now dead, the people of the Dragon Ball Universe cheered in victory.

"Oh yeah, nothing can beat the real deal!" Yamcha cheered.

“Hey, Krillin. Mind giving me a Senzu Bean? I need one after fighting Superman and that guy.” Gohan said.

“Sure thing.” Krillin said, as he reached to grab a small bag that was on his belt. But to his shock, the bag of Senzu Beans was gone. “Where did they go?!” Krillin yelled.

Chloe Bourgeois was hiding behind a tree, as she was watching all the other characters fight each other. “This is Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! Why must I be in this stupid battle royale!” She yelled. But then Chloe felt a sharp pain on the right side of her face. Chloe put her hand on the wound she got from Ghostface. “Damn it. Even if I do manage to win, my beautiful face is ruined.”

"My Queen!" Pollen yelled, as she appeared right next to Chloe.

"Pollen! You’re Ok!" Chloe yelled with happiness.

“Yes, and I got you this.” Pollen said, as she held up a bag.

“What is that?” Chloe asked.

“Senzu Beans. I took them off a Dragon Ball character. I ate one, and now I’m back to full strength.” Pollen said.

“That’s right. Those things can heal you back up.” Chloe said. She got a bean out of the bag and put it in her mouth. After Chloe was done eating the bean, the pain stopped as the cut on her face was gone. The bean also bought Chloe back to full strength.

"My Queen! Your scar is gone!" Pollen cheered.

“This is Incredible! With these beans, I am sure to win!” Chloe yelled with excitement.

“That’s what you think.” Said a male voice that was mixed with a buzzing sound.

Chloe and Pollen looked for the source of the voice and are shocked to see a human-sized bee monster.

“Get ready to face the wrath of Grumble Bee.” The monster said.

“You’ve got to be kidding me! First Waspinator, now this?! What is it with giant bees coming after me?!” Chloe yelled.

“Scream all you what. It won’t save you.” Grumble Bee said.

“No, but this will! Pollen, Buzz On!" Chloe yelled as Pollen went into the Bee Miraculous, which allowed the blond girl to transform into Queen Bee. “You’re going to be sorry. Bees should know not to mess with the queen.” Queen Bee said to Grumble Bee.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Chloe Bourgeois as Queen Bee is fighting Grumble Bee from Power Rangers. Just to be clear, Grumble Bee won’t become a giant in this fight, since he would need someone like Rita or Lord Zedd to make him big. Queen Bee has a bag of Senzu Beans to help her out in the fight. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, the match will focus on Queen Bee and Grumble Bee. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

Here are some videos to help out.

Queen Bee:

Grumble Bee:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - Pizza Guy
4.50 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.80 Total Combined Score
8.80 / 2 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE