Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 20460 The Armorer vs. Boris the Animal

Chapter 21: Shattered Armor

After a fierce and brutal battle with the rhedosaurus, Kong fell to his knees. His arms and legs throbbed in pain while his wounds began to burn. In that moment, Great Ape was overcome by exhaustion. He took some time to rest after his victory over the ancient behemoth. It was a moment of rest that was cut short by the sound of a powerful noise that rang through the air. Kong's large brown eyes widened while looking up at the sky. A sudden realization came over the King of Skull Island once he remembered the elvish princess. He growled as he found the strength to push himself to his feet. The massive Ape started to run toward the sound of the powerful noise. All he could think about was protecting Princess Nuala from the harms of that powerful sound. Up ahead, the Great Ape saw a clearing in the trees and lunged forward to jump into the clearing. He saw a massive tree that had fallen into the clearing.

As his eyes gazed over the area, it seemed as if the air in his lunges had escaped him. Down in front of the fallen tree, Kong could see the wounded princess. His heart shattered while leaning down to look over the princess. She struggled with each breath that she took while her clothes were covered in blood. The Great Ape then heard a noise from behind him. He quickly turned his head and saw a ship ascending up into the sky. With a rage filled scream, the Great Ape reached as far as he could in an attempt to snatch the small ship out of the sky. While the ship escaped his grasp, the tip of Kong's massive fingers grazed the escaping ship. With a terrifying roar, Kong watched as the ship disappeared into the horizon. The titan glanced back at wounded Nuala. He knelt down beside her and looked over her as she smiled up at the Great Ape. While Kong could sense the pain and distress within the elvish princess, he saw the warm smile that she had across her cheeks.

"It's okay. You are going to be okay." She said softly with a tender voice as her eyes closed for the final time.

A tear drop slid out of one of Kong large dark eyes as Nuala's body turned to stone. The Great Ape whimpered while dropping his head. Despite his victory over the rhedosaurus, Kong felt as if he was defeated. The King of Skull Island felt failure weighing down upon his heart as that peace he felt when he first saw her had slipped away. With his eyes closed tight, the Great Ape let out a slow and steady breath. He looked upon her one again before hearing another sound from across the field. Kong's eyes quickly moved and he saw a tattered man in black. He was trying to crawl into the woods, but he was badly wounded from his battle with Storm Shadow. The furious titan stood to his feet and sauntered over toward the wounded human. With a growl, the King of Skull Island stood high over the struggling man. Bullseye moaned as he rolled over on his back. While coughing out blood, he let out a little chuckle.

"Eh, can we talk about this?" The assassin coughed out while a bloody smiled formed across his cheeks.

Kong lifted his foot and stomped on the wounded assassin. Without the slightest bit of effort, the Great Ape crushed the assassin under his massive foot. Kong clenched his fists as tight as he could while pounding his chest. He then saw another lifeless human in white. Kong gritted his teeth while looking over the remains of the once dangerous ninja known as Storm Shadow. The fallen ninja was covered in blood and laid motionless on the ground. The Great Ape unleashed a powerful roar that spread over the entire island. Kong slowly turned his head back toward the remains of Princess Nuala one last time, and he shook his head. He stormed off toward his mountain. For Kong, the battle was over and he knew that he had lost. He was overcome by anger and sorrow. His arms and legs trembled as several emotions took hold of the mighty titan. Despite all of his strength and all the battles that he had won in his lifetime, Kong was not prepared for this. The King of Skull Island stood high over the mountain. He gazed into the horizon and mourned the loss of the elvish princess. In that moment, the Mighty Kong wanted to leave Skull Island behind. He wanted to get away from this pain. Unfortunately for King Kong, he still had work to do on this island. It was not yet time for him to leave this island.

In a galaxy far, far away...

With the fire of the Great Forge burning bright, the Armorer pounded away at the Beskar that she had before her. As she worked at forming a set of armor for one of the new foundlings, the Mandalorian reflected on the recent events in the galaxy. Despite the Mandalorians finally uniting under Bo-Katan and reclaiming their home, the planet still saw itself in the midst of a galaxy at war. With the arrival of Cobra, the planet was visited by a strange group known as the Guardians of the Galaxy. They carried tools from an ancient era that was said have the ability to lead to a weapon far too powerful for anyone to possess. Only the fires of the Great Forge could destroy these tools and prevent Cobra from finding this weapon. After destroying the tools, Bo-Katan agreed to aid the New Republic in their war against the Cobra Organization. With the new and emerging threats in the galaxy, the Armorer knew that Mandalore had to stay strong during this time of galactic conflict.

As she pounded on the hot Beskar, the formation of the small armor had taken shape. After hours of preparing the armor, it was now ready for the new Foundling. While walking alongside a few of the other Mandalorians, the Armorer then thought about those that had given their lives in the battle to reclaim this world. There were many lives lost in hopes that Mandalore would thrive once again. After walking out into a courtyard, she saw herself surrounded by her several other Mandalorians. Many had come from different creeds and backgrounds, but all were now united in this new age of Mandalore. She carried the armor and stood next to Bo-Katan. The Armorer chanted out the words of the new creed and the ceremony followed as they bestowed the newly forged Beskar armor upon the young Foundling. There were chants and cheers from the surrounding Mandalorians as they watched the Foundling join their ranks. It seemed that the people of Mandalore had something that they had not seen in ages, they had hope.

They were no longer divided by differing beliefs and creeds, but were now standing together under a new creed for the hopes of rebuilding their home. Once the ceremony was complete, Bo-Katan signaled the Armorer to meet with her in private. The warrior followed the leader of Mandalore along the ancient waters. They entered the throne room where Bo-Katan now sat as the leader of their people. Bo-Katan had taken a data pad from a droid and placed it within an operations table table close by. A hologram of the Outer Rim appeared before the two Mandalorians. It then showed a specific moon that was once part of an Imperial transportation route during the days of the Empire. The Armorer stood quietly as Bo-Katan pressed a couple buttons on the data pad and an outline of a female New Republic senator formed at the corner of the table. The senator spoke of an old Imperial transport ship that was attacked shortly after the battle of Endor and crashed on one of these moons.

It had been lost and forgotten since that time, but recently a crew of New Republic scouts had found the wreckage. They reported that most of the supplies and gear were either damaged beyond repair from the crash, or had become useless in the years since its crash. The Armorer began to wonder why Bo-Katan had led her here for this information but that was quickly answered once the senator spoke of another part of the cargo that was discovered in the ship. They had found a large supply of Beskar that was to be taken to one of the Empire's outposts. That soon changed after the Emperor's defeat over Endor. As the transmission ended, Bo-Katan turned off the hologram map and glanced back at the Armorer.

"The New Republic lost contact with their scouts after their discovery. This senator, Leia Organa sent me this. They are not going to investigate or pursue as the New Republic feels that it is an issue for Mandalore and Mandalore alone." Bo-Katan replied.

"I will go to the location of the wreckage and reclaim the Beskar that belongs to Mandalore." The Armorer responded while looking over Bo-Katan.

"I will provide you with transportation. I have a bad feeling that whatever caused the communication to be lost from the New Republic scouts will still be there. I don't think that you should go alone." Bo-Katan said while getting the data pad out of the operation's table.

"As it is my duty to protect and maintain the sacred metal and armor of Mandalore, I will see this through on my own. This is the way." The Armorer responded as she took the data pad from Bo-Katan.

Bo-Katan nodded and said, "This is the way."

After her ship left Mandalore, the Armorer started looking over the schematics of the moon that she was heading to. It was barren with little signs of reported life. The Republic used it for storage during the Clone Wars but after the rise and fall of the Empire, it was all but forgotten. It was by chance that the Imperial transport ship was attacked after the Battle of Endor and they crash landed on that specific moon. The Armorer remembered that time fondly as many across the galaxy had risen up after the battle of Endor. She had heard several stories from across the galaxy about the many battles that followed the Emperor's defeat. The ship left hyperspace once it started to reach its destination. While the Armorer started to prepare her ship for descent, she looked over at the schematics once again. She had a bad feeling that she would run into whatever it was that attacked the New Republic scouts.

Once her ship landed on the moon, the Armorer started to gather her tools in case she ran into trouble. The ship's doors open and the Armorer stepped foot on the moon's surface. She looked around but did not see any signs of life. The Armorer started walking out further onto this moon and saw the Imperial wreckage up ahead. Moss had already started to form around the exterior while rust took over parts of the metal from the years of weather. The Armorer did not see any signs of the New Republic scouts. It appeared as if they had vanished without a trace. Even their ship was nowhere to be seen as the Armorer approached the old Imperial transport. The Mandalorian's grip on her tools tightened as she entered the ship. It was pitch black inside as she walked inside the large vessel. There was a stillness that surrounded the female warrior while an eerie silence filled the air. The Armorer soon found herself inside the cargo hold of the ship.

As her light shined on the inside of the cargo hold, she saw most of the contents had already been removed. While walking through the area, she saw that there were some remaining cases filled with Beskar. While examining the room, she realized that it was once filled with cases of Beskar. Someone or something had removed most of the cases before her arrival. As her light continued to shine over the dark room, she saw the bodies of the fallen New Republic scouts. Upon closer look, it appeared as if bodies had a small spike coming out of their chests. Before the Armorer could look more closely at the spikes, she felt a presence entering the dark room. She quickly spun around and her light shined upon a large male figure.

Previously, 

After escaping from the confinement that he had been in for decades, Boris looked over the galaxy that had changed since his reign of terror. He was the last of his kind since his plot to prevent the Arc Net Shield from being established over the Earth. Since that time, the Earth had established itself in the galaxy as a formidable force. From the Men I'm Black to the Avengers and the Justice League, the assassin realized that he could not return to Earth. He set his sights beyond the galaxy to spread his wave of terror. Across different planets and systems, Boris established himself as a dangerous assassin. His grumbled at the nickname that followed him for decades, but it became known through multiple planets. There were many that feared the name Boris the Animal. 

The Boglodite found himself in a galaxy far, far away. In his travels through this galaxy, he had become well known in the underworld. His reign of terror became notorious amongst the different gangs and criminal organizations. During his time traveling through the different star systems, Boris learned of the history in this galaxy. He had learned of the Rebublic as well as the rise and fall of the Empire. In an age of rebuilding, Boris had even heard of the ongoing conflict between the New Republic and the Cobra Organization that declared war on this galaxy. Despite the conflict, even Boris realized that Cobra was on the verge of defeat. With the galaxy in a state of conflict, the Animal took the opportunity to rise up the ranks in the underworld.

After slaughtering a group of spice runners, Boris found himself in rundown cantina. The music was off key and the occupants varied in degrees of filth. Boris knew that this place was one that was not high in reputation but it also was not heavily inspected by the bureaucracies of the New Republic. While leaning forward against the bar, the Boglodite assassin took a shot of one of the strongest drinks that they had in their inventory. While the liquor burned in his throat, he could overhear the ramblings of one of the other occupants. Everyone else in the cantina quickly dismissed this man as a drunken fool with useless information but Boris took a deel interest in what he was saying. He glanced over at the dirty man and saw that there was something different about him. The way that he carried himself, he was a veteran of some kind. From his words, Boris realized that he once served in the Empire. 

The man spoke of a transport ship thar he had served on. It carried a large supply of precious materials that could be highly valuable to any known army. Even though this man slurred his words and spoke all over the place, Boris was able to piece together the information that he needed. This man was on an Imperial transport ship that was attacked after the fall of the Empire. While the transport vessel was too heavily damaged to save, this former Imperial was able to escape the crash through an escape pod. The transport vessel crash landed in an unknown moon while he was able to disappear the ensuing chaos. He has been hiding ever since and took small jobs to get by in his day to day life. While the other occupants continued to dismiss his ramblings, Boris the Animal stood up and made his way toward this former Imperial. 

He grabbed ahold of his collar bone and dragged out of the cantina. With the weasel in his hollowed hand, the Boglodite shot a spike into the man's leg. The former Imperial let out a painful screech as the pain shot throughout his leg. A menacing smile formed across Boris' cheeks as he pinned the man against a wall in a dark alley. 

"You will take me to what is left of that transport shuttle!" Boris demanded.

"I... I... don't.... I don't remember where it is!" The man slurred as he grabbed at his leg.

"You best start remembering or I will make you hurt in more ways than one!" Boris screamed as his grip tightened on the drunken man.

Suddenly, a blast rang out from the shadows and blew apart the man's face. Boris stumbled back and immediately aimed his hand at the attacker. The attacker raised up his hands and smiled.

"No need for that, Boris the Animal." The attacker said while slowly approaching the Boglodite.

"It's just Boris!" The Boglodite yelled. "He was about to give me some very important information. You killed him before he could. Give me a reason not to slaughter you where you stand!" 

"He was not going to give you anything useful. Not with years of drinking and the use of deathsticks. His mind was too far gone, I'm afraid." The man replied as he glanced down at the dead Imperial. "He was right about the vessel but the fool simply too far gone."

"I am growing impatient!" Boris hissed.

"I know the route of where the vessel was. I do not know the location but I can provide you the route. You can search the different moons and maybe you will get lucky." The man said as he looked back at Boris.

"Why are you willing to give me this information?" Boris demanded as his lips began to curl under his sharp teeth.

"I have associatess that are interested in the material in that ship. It is a metal that is far stronger than many could ever imagine. It would be useful to my associates and their goals. We also have heard of you and your exploits. We want to see what you are capable of." The man replied.

"I am capable of a lot of things! Everything you have heard is true, but what is in it for me!" Boris growled.

"We will make it well worth your time. There will be others interested parties in search of this old vessel so I would definitely be in a hurry to start looking if I were you." The man replied.

"What other interested parties?" Boris asked.

"New Republic, gangs, and perhaps even pirates. The cargo, Beskar is one that is highly sought after." The man replied.

"What is your name?" Boris asked.

"My name is Lex Luthor." The man replied as he reached into his pocket to take out a data pad. He handed it to the Boglodite. "My associated are interested to see if you are going to be able to deliver."

"Why not just go after yourselves?" Boris asked while snatching the data pad from Lex's hands.

"They are not ready to make themselves known quite yet. They are interested in you and a great number of other recruits from across the universe." Luthor replied.

"I will get it done! You and your superiors better pay up!" Boris roared as he turned and disappeared into the alley. 

Now,

After slaughtering several New Republic scouts, Boris had made his way onto the remnants of the Imperial vessel that had crashed onto this moon. He searched the cargo hold and found the large supply of beskar metal. He groaned once he realized that his ship was far to small to transport all of the metal. The Boglodite would have to make another trip to get the rest of it. Boris loaded up what he could in his ship and took it to a secure location. Once he returned, he found that another ship had landed on the moon's surface. The Boglodite realized that the ship did not belong to the New Republic and that it must have been one of the other interested parties that he was warned about. He walked through the vessel and found himself in the dark cargo hold. The Animal grinned once he saw a lone Mandalorian standing in the cargo hold.

"They told me that there'd be others looking for this stuff. They never mentioned anything about a Mandalorian. I've wanted kill myself one of you for a while now!" Boris boasted while lifting his hand.

Without saying a word, the Armor lifted her tools into a defensive position. From the looks of this creature, she realized that he would be a dangerous adversary and that she would have to keep her guard up.

The Armorer had her magnetic hammer and electric tongs

Boris had both his arms and the weasels to shoot out the spikes

The battle takes place in a dark cargo bay filled with Beskar armor.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.70 Total Combined Score
9.70 / 2 = 4.85 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
The Armorer: 4
Boris the Animal: 4