Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Rest in piece Akira Toriyama

IKA

This is the first thing I saw when I woke to this morning and it's hitting me really hard. This man and his creations got me through so many hard times in my life, taught me to never stop pushing no matter the odds. 

I really don't even know what to think or say except Rest in Piece. You will be missed, but never forgotten. 

Friend of mine broke the news to me last night. I didn't even trust him for like a good 10 minutes because he somehow told me before I could find it on my usual news outlets. I was in a state of disbelief... Still hasn't really hit home. I wouldn't be who I am without Dragon Ball, so I owe Akira Toriyama so much.

We lost a true legend. It will be nice to see Sparking Zero do something to honor him when it is released.

4 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Friend of mine broke the news to me last night. I didn't even trust him for like a good 10 minutes because he somehow told me before I could find it on my usual news outlets. I was in a state of disbelief... Still hasn't really hit home. I wouldn't be who I am without Dragon Ball, so I owe Akira Toriyama so much.

We lost a true legend. It will be nice to see Sparking Zero do something to honor him when it is released.

I really hope we Toriyama bot implemented into the game somehow.

Man, it hit me hard when I found out that Akira Toriyama had passed away. I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z, when it was airing on Cartoon Network. DBZ was one of few shows that got me into anime.

Rest in Piece, Akira Toriyama.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, it's already been a month since Toriyama passed away. R.I.P. :( 

It's reminding me that I have a lot of catching up to do on many things DB-related.