Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

13:13 - The Phantom of the Opera vs. Jack Skellington

SEASON 13, ROUND 13

The Phantom of the Opera

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Phantom of the Opera at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain

Jack Skellington

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jack Skellington at this Wiki
Official Site: Touchstone Pictures

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Role Reversal

Running a town where he'd be accepted and putting on a Christmas celebration. Is something the Phantom should be able to do. In fact he's gonna do the later better than Jack did.

Staying hidden and "protecting" the theater and the people he cares about. Jack is to impulsive and likes people and exploration to much.

They would be do well at each other's normal jobs. The Phantom would probably try to make a more traditional Christmas than Jack did, but I'm not sure the Halloweentown residents would take to that approach so well or if the Phantom could do it with as much zeal and charisma as Jack. 

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

They would be do well at each other's normal jobs. The Phantom would probably try to make a more traditional Christmas than Jack did, but I'm not sure the Halloweentown residents would take to that approach so well or if the Phantom could do it with as much zeal and charisma as Jack. 

The Phantom is natural and trained showmen before he came to the Opera House, he was part of a traveling show where he gained esteem as a magician, ventriloquist, and illusionist. On top of having and unearthly singing voice.

In other words he can do charisma and zeal. The better question is can Jack bringing himself to live in isolation?

Phantom understands Christmas better than Skellington and understands the macabre about as well so he should be able to pull off any sort of Christmas Halloween town wants.

Man, I wish more folks would debate for their own picks here. 

On 1/16/2024 at 3:58 AM, RiotGear said:

The Phantom is natural and trained showmen before he came to the Opera House, he was part of a traveling show where he gained esteem as a magician, ventriloquist, and illusionist. On top of having and unearthly singing voice.

In other words he can do charisma and zeal. The better question is can Jack bringing himself to live in isolation?

Phantom understands Christmas better than Skellington and understands the macabre about as well so he should be able to pull off any sort of Christmas Halloween town wants.

Right, and Jack is also a good singer with a commanding presence. I agree that he's way too boisterous to be the brooding type most of the time unless he gets bored with monotony or his ideas fail. 

Still, with the Phantom likely to plan a more traditional Christmas, would the citizens of Halloweentown want to go along with it to the letter? The main reasons the town went along with Jack's plans were because Jack was already so beloved there and everyone was putting a Halloween twist to the celebrations. 

So, that's where I'm stuck with both characters, I guess. 

23 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Man, I wish more folks would debate for their own picks here. 

Just wanted to clarify: I was just hoping more of the competitors would bring up some good points for their characters and participate overall, not trying to suggest that people debate only for their own picks, lol.