Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19424 Bruce Lee vs. The Shadowkhan

Repost

Originally posted by: @leroypowell3

After learning the extent of Shendu's powers, not to mention the source, Hordak put an end to the dragon and took control of the mystical Shadowkhan. Now that he had an army to command, Hordak's next move was to expand his power base. With the encouragement of his occult hosts who had brought him here from Despondos, Hordak found a place to start._____________________________________________________________________________________Bruce Lee was a little disappointed. He had hoped for his student to meet his friend Sammo Hong. The nuclear facility had allowed a bit of filiming at the site but Sammo had sent his second unit director to shoot the scenes."We'll be doing some fighting," the director told Bruce. "Just as soon as the sun goes down. It will be in less than an hour."Bruce sighed. "I guess that will have to do."As his students waited, the sun did indeed start to go down. The lights hadn't been turned on yet but Bruce kept seeing flashes all around the nuclear site.Just as his intuation started to tell him that something was wrong, the area was suddenly surrounded by black garbed ninja men. They rounded up all of the filming crew and many of the nuclear site employees and then the leader of the group arrived.Hordak, a true tribute to his name, frightened many of the assembled simply with his appearance."This facilty can power whatever you need, master." and robbed man snivled beside him."Then secure the rest of the area." Hordak snorted. "I will go and prepare the proper spells that I need.""Master." the robbed man called out. "What should we do with these people?"Without even looking at them Hordak answered evilly. "They are insignificant. Kill them all." And he kept walking away.The Shadowkhan started to move in. They had weren't carrying guns so they apparently were going to do this with their bare hands.With a fire in his voice, Bruce Lee spang from the captives and drop kicked the closest Shadowkhan to him. "Students! Defend yourselves!"Immediately, Lee's students did as he said. They weren't masters of any sort but they were able to hold the line per se."We have to stop these guys from taking over the facility!" one of the employees said to no one in particular."I'll stop them!" Bruce volunteered. He broke the the group and ran in the direction that Hordak had gone.So it's Bruce Lee (weaponless so far) up against let's say twenty-five Shadowkhan around the nuclear site. He wins if he can stop them from taking control of the site (none of this 'they don't know how to work it or authization codes where's the police and national guard and all that realistic junk). The Shadowkhan win if they can keep Bruce at bay while Hordak does whatever he's doing. No, Hordak will not be involved in this fight in any way.And this is the Bruce Lee character that he played in Enter the Dragon.Enjoy!

I don't think a Bruce Lee character has what it takes to fight against an animated character that comes from the Jackie Chan Adventures show. They are on average vastly more powerful than any live action character due to less limitations when it come to their power. Unfortunate, but Bruce Lee hasn't really showcased anything in Enter the Dragon that would make me think he punches with even 20% of the power that Jackie Chan punches in his show.

I remember this, Repost. :D 

Then and now, I still Bruce can at least get through the Shadowkhan. They're a little tougher than the average ninja mook, but they also tend to disappear in a puff of smoke when hit with a single blow. Lee still couldn't really do anything to Hordak, though.