Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19345 Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) and Black Panther and The Shredder (IDW) vs. Batman and Moon Knight and Daredevil

The brawl starts off inside Madison Square Garden during an NBA playoff game. When the teams take center court to end the dispute the crowd starts to panic. Fans rush to the exits as fast as possible leaving the whole arena completely wide open. The two teams are now set to fight. Who you got?

Learn More About
Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi)
Read more about Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Official Mortal Kombat website Links: Wikipedia mortal kombat online dave's mortal kombat

Black Panther
Read more about Black Panther at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Black Panther's Wiki Page Digital Priests Black Panther Black Panther on Marvel.com

The Shredder (IDW)
Read more about The Shredder (IDW) at Wikipedia
Official Site: IDW Publishing Links: Wikipedia TMNTpedia Wikipedia - TMNT IDW

Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Daredevil
Read more about Daredevil at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Daredevil Wiki Entry The Man Without Fear Superhero Universe DD Entry

Moon Knight
Read more about Moon Knight at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Database

Depends on which version of Batman, Moon Knight, and Daredevil. If it's comics, I think they have a good shot. Shredder would be a good fight for any of them, BP would be a real problem with his suit, but I do think that gets overblown sometimes, and Scorpion, while very powerful, has been beaten many times in Mortal Kombat by people on the level of these three. It's an uphill battle for sure though, and that's all assuming comic versions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeAreVenom88 said:

I was originally thinking of an intense crossover battle involving the movie versions but tbh a comic crossover would be a thumbs up too!! What's ur thoughts on the movie version outcome?

I haven't seen Moon Knight yet, but from what I have seen, team 1 wins if we're doing movie versions. Black Panther is a powerhouse compared to the others in live action, and when Scorpion is a lot more of a problem compared to the live action Batman and Daredevil. They have a chance but I think team 1 takes a pretty big majority of the wins for the movie versions

• Like 1