MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

On the Internet.

Guest Magnus

Guest Magnus
treacherous said:
Where is the random rant thread? Because eventually I'm going to rant about something that doesn't pertain to any of these new catagories and I need to be heard!

Oh, you can feel free to post random things that don't fit any of the catch-all threads. But We don't really need individual threads just to announce that someone thinks it's amazing that Hulk Hogan is doing a publicity stunt.

Where is the random rant thread? Because eventually I'm going to rant about something that doesn't pertain to any of these new catagories and I need to be heard!

I can't think of a single thing, besides the topic that got closed, that can't go into one of these threads.

Oh, you can feel free to post random things that don’t fit any of the catch-all threads. But We don't really need individual threads just to announce that someone thinks it’s amazing that Hulk Hogan is doing a publicity stunt.

Should we make a pro wrestling thread or just count it as TV?

Guest Magnus
I can't think of a single thing, besides the topic that got closed, that can't go into one of these threads.

It's almost like I had a plan or something . . . go figure.

Guest Mr. Green

A few funny pics I found-

If this is in the wrong thread I'll happily delete the pics, just say the word and I'll post in the correct forum/thread(assuming this isn't correct...) or make my own.

nludg5.jpg

2aija10.jpg

5vorvc.jpg

2dlsr4n.jpg

Guest Soberguy
i did post something, but it wasn't entirely kid friendly, so what exactly are the rules on profanity here

People here won't stand for any Butterfly swearing, and don't you Puppies forget it!