Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 19293 Snow White and Cassie Cage vs. Cinderella and Sonya Blade vs. Chel and Red Claw

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATTENDEES NOT GUARANTEED.* 

Al Rossi: HellooOoOoOo, fight fans!  It’s Al and Andel with more TCC action as we make our way ever closer to Battlesphere 2!  And tonight, we are bringing you a historic tag bout!  The first ever official TCC contest to take place outside of TCC Arena! 

Andel Sanap: An unusual battle to be sure, Al.  But as we have stated in our Battlesphere updates*, the following competitors either just missed out on qualifying for a second chance in the sphere, or are determined to redeem themselves following their performances. 

*If you haven’t seen the updates, why not see them now? 

https://www.magneticferret.com/forum/index.php?/blogs/entry/448-battlesphere-2-update-1/

Battlesphere 2 Update #2 - broadwaybeyonder - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

Al Rossi: At the moment we are broadcasting live from the USS Defiant.  Under the cover of our cloaking device, we are able to hover high above the urban squalor below us without being seen. 

Andel Sanap: And this is the “Gotham City” you spoke of? 

Al Rossi: Yep.  And if the temporal historians the TCC hired are worth their salaries, it should be another freak filled day for Gothamites.  Which will be so much the better for this battle!  See, folks, given the bizarre combination of combatants we are dealing with, the TCC decided that this battle needed to be specially arranged to make sure that it’s fair for all concerned.  

Andel Sanap: I still don’t like the idea of these ladies being put into this position. 

Al Rossi: AKA, you’ve got a bad feeling about this? 

Andel Sanap: Put simply, yes. 

Al Rossi: Well, at least let me let the folks at home know what they’re in for tonight!  Our contestants have been put into teams, one fighter paired with one non-combatant.  The non-combatants have been placed on the outskirts of downtown Gotham City.  They have been tasked with traversing through the city to reach Wayne Tower.  The first to reach the tower wins. 

Andel Sanap: And in order to assist them through this dangerous terrain, the ladies have each been given an earpiece to communicate with their partner and a gold bracelet containing a signaling device.  When activated, the device automatically teleports the non-combatant’s partner to their location.  After 3 minutes, the device teleports the partner back here to us on the Defiant.  After 5 uses, the non-combatant is on her own. 

Al Rossi: So it’s up to them to use their teleports wisely.  Cassie, Sonya, and Claw are all in the loading bay waiting for their summons.  Let’s turn on the viewscreen to see where our other three ladies are starting from. 

Andel Sanap: Snow White is looking bewildered standing on a corner in Gotham City’s Chinatown district.  Her path to Wayne Tower will be leading her through an area currently being affected by Scarecrow’s fear toxin. 

Cassie Cage: Ok, princess, talk to me. 

Snow White: I… I hear you, Cassie. 

Cassie Cage: Great.  Now all we need to do is to get you that tower.  If you need me, you remember how to use the bracelet. 

Snow White: Yes.  I just hope I’ll be brave enough for this.  The people walking around here don’t look all that friendly. 

Cassie Cage: Ah relax.  I’ve got your back.  Anybody tries to mess with you, we’ll kick their butts. 

Snow White: Oh.  Um, if you say so. 

Al Rossi: Meanwhile on the edge of Little Italy, we’ve got Cinderella watching a protest taking place by the Gotham Town Hall.  We’ve got reports of a Poison Ivy neurotoxin attack on her path. 

Cinderella: The size of this city is incredible!  All of these people! 

Sonya Blade: And a lot of them are dangerous, your highness.  I can try to guide you with the earpiece, but do your best to avoid unnecessary contact.  I don’t want you to be left without any teleports to summon me.  I’ve a feeling the TCC have more than a few surprises for us closer to the tower. 

Cinderella: I’ll do my best, general. 

Andel Sanap: And finally, in the Fashion District, we find Miss Chel.  Who has already gotten some… ahem, attention from passersby. 

Chel: Hey, fellas!  Nice day for a walk, huh? 

Red Claw: Will you stop fooling around?  I will not have us lose this contest because you were wasting time flirting! 

Chel: Hey!  We got nothing to worry about!  There’s no way those goody goody princesses are going to last longer in this city than me!  I bet they’ll burn through all their summons before I need you once! 

Red Claw: I am a trained mercenary!  You will use your teleport when I order you.  Is that clear?  

Chel: Oh, yes sir!  Sheesh what a grouch. 

Al Rossi: Chel certainly is sounding the most confident. 

Andel Sanap: Hopefully not overconfident.  Her path to Wayne Tower is taking her straight into a part of the city being doused by Joker Venom.  And as all of our contestants get nearer to the tower, they will all be entering an area where citizens have been exposed to Bane’s Venom. 

Al Rossi: So our teams really will be needing those teleports if they want to cross the finish line!  Well, enough chitchat!  Let’s get this thing started! 

Referee: Combatants ready?  3!  2!  1!  Commence combat! 

OK:

The three ‘non-combatants’ are working their way through downtown Gotham.  Apart from the normal city threats and hazards they also need to pass through an area attacked by one of Batman’s villains (Snow White/Scarecrow, Cinderella/Poison Ivy, Chel/Joker).  They each have 5 teleports to summon their partner for three minutes at a time. 

First to reach Wayne Tower, wins. 

Game On! 

Learn More About
Snow White
Read more about Snow White at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia Official Site Disney Wiki

Cassie Cage
Read more about Cassie Cage at Wikipedia
Official Site: NetherRealm Studios Links: Wikipedia

Cinderella
Read more about Cinderella at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Cinderella Wikipedia page Cinderella imdb page Cinderella official site

Sonya Blade
Read more about Sonya Blade at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Brothers Links: Wikipedia Mortal Kombat Wiki Giant Bomb

Red Claw
Read more about Red Claw at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C. Comics Links: Wikipedia Comicvine DC Animated wiki

Chel
Read more about Chel at Wikipedia
Official Site: DreamWorks Links: Wikipedia

You know. Red Claw would be a good adversary for Cassie or Sonya. She went toe to toe with Batman after all.

I like Red Claw and Chel. Chel fits more into the renaissance Disney princesses who are more capable than the classic princesses. 

• Like 1

I'm going with the team that has Chel. 🥰

Anyway, I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1

Sonya as a career military woman will likely have more experience guiding “packages” through hostile territory then her opponents, and her serious, no nonsense attitude will allow her to keep herself and her charge from making too many costly mistakes.

Also Cinderella I think will be the best charge of the three non-combatant girls. She’s not as naive or overly trusting as Snow White and her outfit and personality doesn’t draw attention like Chel’s will. 

Finally, as far as I know Cinderella and Sonya are straight so traveling through Poison Ivy’s territory will be far safer then traveling through Joker or Scarecrow’s territories.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage and Snow White: 0
Sonya Blade and Cinderella: 3
Red Claw and Chel: 2

THE BOTTOM LINE

Andel Sanap: Cinderella has reached the edges of the Ivy attack zone.  Oversized vines are bursting through the pavement and Gothamites are staggering and dropping from the effects of the neurotoxin. 

Cinderella: Sonya!  These poor people!  Isn’t there something we can do? 

Sonya Blade: Stay calm, your highness.  The Batman is working on distributing the antidote.  For now I’m going to need you to rip off a piece of your dress. 

Cinderella: My… dress? 

Sonya Blade: Yes, quickly!  Large enough to cover your nose and mouth.  Try to control your breathing.  The first sign of infection, use one of your teleports to get me to you. 

Cinderella: Understood, general. 

Al Rossi: As Cinderella masks up and heads into the Ivy created chaos, Snow White has wandered into the Scarecrow zone.  She’s really looking freaked out as the Gothamites are going into a drug induced panic around her. 

Cassie Cage: Just keep moving!  Just a couple of blocks! 

Snow White: I can’t!  It’s so terrible!  I… I can’t do it! 

Thug: Hey you! 

Al Rossi: Uh oh. 

Andel Sanap: Our princess now has her path blocked by a group of 5 individuals in gas masks.  I didn’t think Scarecrow was going to have his henchmen in the zone. 

Al Rossi: He doesn’t!  They must be a gang that got the masks on when they saw the attack starting! 

Thug: Looky here, boys.  Look at this pretty lady, all alone in the big city. 

Snow White: Please!  Please don’t hurt me! 

Thug: Oh we won’t hurt you, lady.  As long as you give us all you got!  Starting with that piece of jewelry you got there! 

Snow White: No!  No don’t! 

Al Rossi: They’re struggling for the bracelet!  Snow hit the button!  A flash of light and Cassie Cage is on the scene! 

Thug: Who the hell are you?! 

Cassie Cage: Her fairy godmother, moron. 

Andel Sanap: By the Force!  What a kick! 

Al Rossi: But his buddies are jumping into the act.  Cassie’s holding her own, but Snow White’s making a run for it!  The fear toxin has gotta be setting in! 

Andel Sanap: Sergeant Cage disposes of the last of gang members and injects herself with a syringe with antitoxin.  She takes off down the road after Snow White. 

Cassie Cage: Snow!  Princess!  Come back!  I here to help…

Al Rossi: Hey!  Where’d she go? 

Andel Sanap: The three minutes were up.  The sergeant back with us on the Defiant.  She’s going to need to get the princess to calm down enough to use another teleport so she can get her a shot of antitoxin. 

Al Rossi: Let’s get a check in on Chel, who is at this moment… in a taxi? 

Andel Sanap: Apparently so, Al.  The taxi is weaving through the streets, trying to avoid the masses being driven to hysterics and madness from Joker Venom. 

Chel: Thanks for the lift, honey.  Head straight for Wayne Tower and no stopping. 

Driver: Sure thing, ma’am.  Sooo, uh, why exactly were you standing on a street corner dressed…er like that? 

Chel: Like what?  You don’t like how I’m dressed? 

Driver: Yes.  I mean no!  I mean er… you look… nice. 

Chel: Hmm.  Thanks.  You don’t look so bad yourself. 

Red Claw: Why are you wasting time talking to this imbecile?  I told you to go around the attack zone, not go sight seeing through it! 

Chel: Hey!  You said yourself this is the fastest way to the tower!  With this set of wheels, I can get through this mess no problem.  

Driver: Heh heh heh. 

Chel: Uh, honey?  Are you okay? 

Driver: Heh heh heh heh! Fa fantastic!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Al Rossi: It’s the Joker Venom!  The poor guy is going nuts!  The taxi is swerving all over the road! 

Red Claw: Get out of the car!  He’s going to…! 

KRRAAASH!! 

Andel Sanap: The taxi has gone straight into a streetlight.  Our taxi driver is knocked unconscious as Chel is trying pull herself out of the wreck. 

Red Claw: Chel!  What is your status?!  Acknowledge! 

Chel: Hee hee hee hee!  Oh lay off, Red Clod!  Hahahaha!  What a ride!  They should have these in El Dorahahahahahadohohoho! 

Red Claw: Control yourself, you idiot!  It’s the Venom!  Use your bracelet to teleport me!  You need antitoxin or you will lose me this race! 

Chel: Hahahahaha!  Wha whatever you sayhahahaha! 

Al Rossi: A press of a button and Red Claw beams in.  She gives herself a shot of antitoxin then rushes over to Chel’s to give her one. 

Red Claw: Stay still, you fool!  You’ve already cost us precious time!  And stop that ridiculous laughing! 

Chel: Hahahaha!  SoSorryhehehehehe!! 

Andel Sanap: Look’s like Red Claw will have her hands full for a while.  Let’s see how Snow White is doing. 

Snow White: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! 

Al Rossi: Yeah, not so great. 

Cassie Cage: Snap out of it, Snow!  Hit the button so I can help you! 

Snow White: Who is that?!  Who is that talking?!  Where are you?!  An invisible woman is talking to me!!  A ghost is talking to me!! 

Cassie Cage: I’m not a freaking ghost!  It’s me, Cassie! 

Snow White: Cassie?  OH NO!  CASSIE’S A GHOST!!! 

Cassie Cage: Oh for God’s sake!  Fine!  I’m a ghost.  And I’m going to haunt your butt for eternity if you don’t press that button on your bracelet! 

Snow White: Oh.  So if I press this… 

Al Rossi: A flash of light and Cassie is at Snow’s side. 

Cassie Cage: Great.  Now, just take easy for a sec so I can…

Snow White: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 

Cassie Cage: Hey!  Come back here!  UGH!!! 

Andel Sanap: In the Poison Ivy zone, Cinderella’s pace has slowed down.  The neurotoxin is getting thicker and we can hear her coughing.  She’s dropping to a knee. 

Cinderella: I… I can’t keep going.  Everything’s spinning. 

Sonya Blade: Hang on, your highness.  You’ve waited long enough.  Use the teleport! 

Al Rossi: Cinderella obliges, Sonya beams in and rushes to her side.  A quick shot and Sonya lifts Cinderella onto her shoulders. 

Sonya Blade: We’re just a few blocks away from the edge of this zone.  I can get you clear with the time I got left with this summons. 

Cinderella: What about you?  You need the medicine too. 

Sonya Blade: Don’t worry about me.  Just regain your strength until I can get you clear! 

Andel Sanap: General Blade is moving as best as she can with Cinderella in a fireman’s carry through the chaos.  The neurotoxin is starting to let up! 

Al Rossi: They’ve made it through! 

Sonya Blade: *cough cough* Are you alright, your highness? 

Cinderella: Yes, Sonya.  You can put me down now.  And please take that medicine for yourself. 

Venom User: RAAAH!! 

Al Rossi: Oh no.  Sonya, you might need a raincheck on that shot! 

Andel Sanap: They’ve entered the Bane zone.  Three Venom enhanced mercenaries are blocking their path! 

Sonya Blade: Your highness!  You’ve got to go! 

Cinderella: But what about you?! 

Sonya Blade: My teleports almost up!  I’ll hold them off for as long as I can!  Now run!  Now! 

Al Rossi: Cindy takes off and the mercs move in, but Sonya charges in with a tackle! 

Andel Sanap: She won’t hold out long in her weakened state, but hopefully she can at least slow them down until she beams back to the Defiant. 

Al Rossi: Meanwhile, where’s Snow White and Cassie? 

Snow White: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

Cassie Cage: Will you come back here?!  I’m trying to help you!  JEEZ!! 

Andel Sanap: Err, let’s go back to Cinderella.  Many civilians infected by Bane’s Venom seem to be more focused on brawling amongst themselves and engaging in property damage than accosting her. 

Al Rossi: A pair of them go crashing through a store window in front of her!  She drops back as broken glass flies past!  Now they’ve spotted her!  She’s backing off but these two giants aren’t looking like they want to ask her to dance!  She’s gotta to summon Sonya! 

Andel Sanap: But after the neurotoxin and fighting those mercenaries, how can she be in any shape fight these…

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!  KRRRAASSH!!

Andel Sanap: By the Force! 

Al Rossi: The two freaks menacing Cindy just got hit by a… taxi? 

Chel: Anybody need a lift? 

Cinderella: Chel!  What are you doing driving that… thing? 

Chel: Eh, Claw showed me a few things before she got summoned back.  You’re welcome, by the way. 

Cinderella: Oh.  Oh yes!  Thank you for your help! 

Chel: No problem.  Now we’re even. 

Cinderella: Even? 

Chel: Yeah!  I save your life, then I win the race!  See ya! 

Andel Sanap: With the sounds like taxi is making, I believe it’s fair to say it’s not going anywhere. 

Al Rossi: Chel turns the key again, but still no dice. 

Chel: Come on!  What’s wrong with this stupid thing? 

Cinderella: Still think we’re ‘even’ now? 

Chel: Um heh heh.  Okay.  New plan.  Gotta run!  Bye! 

Al Rossi: Chel jumps out of the wreck and hotfoots it down the street, Cinderella in hot pursuit! 

Andel Sanap: Say what you will about Chel’s outfit, but it is certainly less cumbersome in a footrace than Cinderella’s gown. 

Al Rossi: And they’re going to need all the speed they can get!  The Venomed mercenaries have recovered and are stampeding after them!  They are getting closer to Wayne Tower, Chel still ahead by a few feet, Cinderella losing her slippers as she tries to keep up! 

Andel Sanap: There’s the tower!  But there are more Venom infected brutes ahead! 

Red Claw: Use the bracelet!  I’ll clear the path! 

Chel: Do your thing, lady! 

Sonya Blade: Cinderella! 

Cinderella: Sony!  Are you alright? 

Sonya Blade: I’m fine!  I’ve taken the antitoxin.  Teleport me!  Now! 

Andel Sanap: Our two combatants have teleported to the street!  Red Claw pulls out a pistol and starts firing at the mercenaries blocking the way to the tower, and General Blade engages the pursuers in hand-to-hand combat! 

Al Rossi: Cinderella’s caught up to Chel!  Red Claw judo throws one the mercs in front of them and the ladies have to dodge out of the way! 

Chel: Watch where you’re throwing these meatheads! 

Red Claw: Shut up!  I’m the professional!  Just win this blasted UGH!! 

Al Rossi: Oooh!  Red Claw got caught!  A merc grabbed her by the throat!  He slams her on the steps of Wayne Tower!  The other brutes surround Chel and Cinderella! 

Andel Sanap: They have nowhere to go!  We might have a draw on our hanBY THE FORCE! 

Al Rossi: Sonya Blade with the energy rings from above!  The mercs are scattering!  Chel and Cindy have an opening!  They rush up the steps!  The door is only a few feet away!  They both reach for the door!  It’s…!  It’s…! 

Referee: Your winners: Sonya Blade and Cinderella! 

Andel Sanap: What a finish! 

Al Rossi: Cinderella is tired, battered and bruised, and her gown now has more than a little wear and tear, but she gets the win for her team! 

Sonya Blade: Congratulations, your highness!  It took a lot of courage to pull this off. 

Cinderella:  Thank you, general.  Ha!  But I think I’m going to need a holiday after all this running. 

Chel: Well, I guess congratulations from me too. 

Cinderella: You were incredible, Chel!  It could have gone either way. 

Chel: Yeah, I guess so.  Hey, at least I got some laughs out of it! 

Red Claw: Ugh, enough of this!  You cost me this victory!  If you had only followed my orders than we would have…! 

Snow White: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

Red Claw: MMPH!!! 

Al Rossi: Umm, folks, the sound that you heard was the sound of a Disney Princess on fear toxin running over a terrorist for hire. 

Cassie Cage: Come back here!  I’m going to give you this damned antidote if I have to shove it up your..!!! 

Sonya Blade: Sergeant, do you require, ahem, assistance? 

Cassie Cage: Oh no, Mom.  I’m fine.  You just stand here with these two grinning like idiots while I chase this scaredy cat all over the damn city! 

Sonya Blade: Alright alright, Cassie.  Excuse me, ladies.  My daughter and I have work to do. 

Cinderella: Can I come along?  I’d hate for Snow White to hurt herself. 

Chel: Ah, don’t worry, princess.  She’ll be feeling a lot better in a couple minutes. 

Cinderella: Why do you say that? 

Chel: Cuz she’s heading straight down the street where all that laughing gas is! 

Andel Sanap: On that note, I think it’s time to call in the Batman and clean up this mess. 

Al Rossi: And don’t forget, folks, our next preliminary bout before Battlesphere 2 will be Daenerys Targaryen vs Poison Ivy vs Minerva Mink!  And if this contest is any indication, that match is guaranteed to be just as wild!  Until then, this is Al Rossi and Andel Sanap saying good night from Gotham! 

Chel: Does anybody want to check out the town after we corral Snow? 

Cinderella: Sorry, Chel, but I need to be home by midnight. 

Chel: You’ve been waiting all night to say that, huh? 

Red Claw: Uhhhhhhh.  Hey!  Where did everybody go?