Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 19098 Zuko vs. Elsa

Partyman

Much as a fan I am of Zuko and I agree his training would usually give him an advantage, honestly post Frozen 2 Elsa might be too powerful for him.

Elsa post Frozen 2 might be a city buster considering she single handedly stopped a massive tidal wave that was about to wash away the entire city-state of Arendelle, and that’s not an outlier feat either considering in the first film she accidentally created an ice storm that froze over all of Arendelle and then at the end promptly unfroze it once she gained control of her powers.

Also we know Zuko often struggles in cold environments with lots of ice and snow, see his “rematch” with Katara at the North Pole, so there’s much reason to assume he’ll struggle greatly against an opponent that can deep freeze an entire city area without even meaning to. Meanwhile Elsa’s ice is powerful enough to extinguish the flames of the fire spirit Bruni, Zuko’s fire should be no issue for her.

Again I’m a dedicated Zuko fan but Elsa’s powers are just too OP for him to handle.

• Thanks 1

Heh, Pizzaguy took the words right out of my mouth. :D 

As mentioned, Zuko's training didn't amount to much when he had a rematch with a much lesser-trained Katara in Siege of the North, Part 2 when her bending was enhanced by the full moon. From what I've heard about Elsa, her freezing abilities are much stronger than even that. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2023 at 10:26 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Much as a fan I am of Zuko and I agree his training would usually give him an advantage, honestly post Frozen 2 Elsa might be too powerful for him.

Elsa post Frozen 2 might be a city buster considering she single handedly stopped a massive tidal wave that was about to wash away the entire city-state of Arendelle, and that’s not an outlier feat either considering in the first film she accidentally created an ice storm that froze over all of Arendelle and then at the end promptly unfroze it once she gained control of her powers.

Also we know Zuko often struggles in cold environments with lots of ice and snow, see his “rematch” with Katara at the North Pole, so there’s much reason to assume he’ll struggle greatly against an opponent that can deep freeze an entire city area without even meaning to. Meanwhile Elsa’s ice is powerful enough to extinguish the flames of the fire spirit Bruni, Zuko’s fire should be no issue for her.

Again I’m a dedicated Zuko fan but Elsa’s powers are just too OP for him to handle.

On 4/20/2023 at 3:03 AM, DSkillz said:

Heh, Pizzaguy took the words right out of my mouth. :D 

As mentioned, Zuko's training didn't amount to much when he had a rematch with a much lesser-trained Katara in Siege of the North, Part 2 when her bending was enhanced by the full moon. From what I've heard about Elsa, her freezing abilities are much stronger than even that. 

Aww yeah! We got us a fight!

Check it out.

Let's go with the scene in the first movie where the two soldiers that were with Prince Hans went to try and kill Elsa. Replace them with Zuko. While the upper limits of her power- I agree- would be too much for Zuko, he would have too many ways to put her down before she got desperate. His fire would let him get close enough to put some martial arms moves on her. 

And comparing Elsa to Katara is just no. Even if he doesn't know Elsa personally he would know what to do about her powers because he knows how to fight waterbenders which is kind of what Elsa is. Only with no training.

I'm telling you. Zuko wins in a first encounter.

4 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Aww yeah! We got us a fight!

Check it out.

Let's go with the scene in the first movie where the two soldiers that were with Prince Hans went to try and kill Elsa. Replace them with Zuko. While the upper limits of her power- I agree- would be too much for Zuko, he would have too many ways to put her down before she got desperate. His fire would let him get close enough to put some martial arms moves on her. 

And comparing Elsa to Katara is just no. Even if he doesn't know Elsa personally he would know what to do about her powers because he knows how to fight waterbenders which is kind of what Elsa is. Only with no training.

I'm telling you. Zuko wins in a first encounter.

With respect Leroy we’re not talking about first movie Elsa, this is Frozen 2 Elsa who’s much more powerful and much more in control of her powers. How would his fire let him get in close? Elsa has shown that she can put out fires as hot as Bruni the fire elemental pretty instantly, she’ll do the same for any flames that Zuko tries to use. Though honestly getting in close wouldn’t be a smart move for Zuko either considering Elsa can freeze objects solid with a single touch:

https://gfycat.com/shabbyshygreyhounddog

Again Elsa has over the course of two movies shown she’s capable of freezing over an entire city-state and single handily stop a calamity capable of destroying said city-state so she’s at the very least a city buster as of Frozen 2. Zuko’s good but his powers aren’t on that level, the only thing he’s got on Elsa is his martial arts and that won’t do you much good if your opponent can turn you into a into a human popsicle with a single touch. And again Leroy I say this with respect to you and Zuko.

23 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

With respect Leroy we’re not talking about first movie Elsa, this is Frozen 2 Elsa who’s much more powerful and much more in control of her powers. How would his fire let him get in close? Elsa has shown that she can put out fires as hot as Bruni the fire elemental pretty instantly, she’ll do the same for any flames that Zuko tries to use. Though honestly getting in close wouldn’t be a smart move for Zuko either considering Elsa can freeze objects solid with a single touch:

https://gfycat.com/shabbyshygreyhounddog

Again Elsa has over the course of two movies shown she’s capable of freezing over an entire city-state and single handily stop a calamity capable of destroying said city-state so she’s at the very least a city buster as of Frozen 2. Zuko’s good but his powers aren’t on that level, the only thing he’s got on Elsa is his martial arts and that won’t do you much good if your opponent can turn you into a into a human popsicle with a single touch. And again Leroy I say this with respect to you and Zuko.

It's all good homie. That's the nature of the argument.

Elsa definitely out powers Zuko. She does have nice battle instincts. But her feats are talent based. Like movie Luke Skywalker (Empire Strikes Back). Going up against a fire lizard didn't really impress me. Everything about her was designed to counter that thing. Now a well-trained human could take her out. Elsa does get in over her head. In the second movie she like froze herself or something. 

In this match up I put training above talent.

One fun way she could be Zuko I just thought of would be to make an army of snow monsters. I'll have to keep that in mind when I use her in my stuff.