Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

TV

videogameman

Great ending to that last episode of Vampire Diaries. That was a death I didn't see coming.

i just started watching this show. I'm recording season 4 but working on watching 1 through 3 on Netflix

Good you will enjoy it.

i have so far. Thought it may be too teenage until watched a couple episodes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silversurfer092

Anyone keep up with Arrow? I'm like two episodes or so behind, but they just introduced Slade Wilson as a character. Instead of some random guy in a Deathstroke mask, this is Slade Wilson unmasked.

Guest bigballerju

Arrow is very good and I am enjoying the character development going on. Even in a more realistic take like this Slade Wilson is a very dangerous man and not one to be messed with. I like the connection between him and Ollie on the island.

I just find Arrow so... bland. I dunno why.

ive enjoyed it so far but the plot needs a little something. The fight scenes and characters are there but it's still missing something

Guest bigballerju

It's missing drama. It has the storyline but we need some drama in it and things that put you on edge a episode or two throughout the season.

Guest silversurfer092

They're going the Smallville route, except a bit deeper. They're doing a season of fillers while putting a bit more thought into character development with the flashbacks. I like the flashbacks more because Oliver is someone other than some hardass with no emotion that's just putting on a face all the time. Also, there are two Speedy's. He calls Thea Speedy, but then they introduce Roy Harper. Hopefully Roy becomes some major guy. Same with Deathstroke.

They're going the Smallville route, except a bit deeper. They're doing a season of fillers while putting a bit more thought into character development with the flashbacks. I like the flashbacks more because Oliver is someone other than some hardass with no emotion that's just putting on a face all the time. Also, there are two Speedy's. He calls Thea Speedy, but then they introduce Roy Harper. Hopefully Roy becomes some major guy. Same with Deathstroke.

i agree. I would like to see slade involved in the present in full deathstroke uniform a little.

Guest bigballerju

I like Deathstroke being one of Green Arrow's mentors. Reminds me of Lex Luthor and Clark. I am loving the flashbacks as well and enjoy them. I am interested to see who the big bad is at the end of the Season. It would be great if it's somebody popular from the comics Smallville never adapted.

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

I really want to get into Arrow but I've already got soooooo many other shows going on that it's hard to keep up with all of them.

Guest silversurfer092

Merlyn is the big bad. Tommy's dad is the Black Archer from the comics. I kind of want to see them do something with Roy Harper.

Guest Jason Redfield

Just watched an episode of The Following. Looked like an intelligent, interesting thriller series with some notable actors. It's uh, well, it's more than a bit disappointing. So much potential.

Guest ViperKing

I've never caught up with live-action television shows, in all honesty. I've always wanted to watch DC Comics live action television series like Arrow. Just reading your comments, I bet it's a great show with Deathstroke, Kate Spencer, and cops all in the same show. I've always wanted to watch Smallville and I've heard all about it. The others, I've heard, are 'okay.' Does anyone, here, watch Psych? It was pretty good but I got tired of every episode having a murder in it. Leverage is my favorite show for live-action series. It had a great storyline and lots of action.

Guest ViperKing

Walking Dead has been a great series but I stopped watching it because my favorite characters died. Yes, my favorite characters were Oscar and T. J who should had survived a bit longer. It's a great show and it's probably the best zombie show in the last decade or so. Daryl and Merle should have a story arc just based on the adventures they're going to take.

Guest Jason Redfield

I've never caught up with live-action television shows, in all honesty. I've always wanted to watch DC Comics live action television series like Arrow. Just reading your comments, I bet it's a great show with Deathstroke, Kate Spencer, and cops all in the same show. I've always wanted to watch Smallville and I've heard all about it. The others, I've heard, are 'okay.' Does anyone, here, watch Psych? It was pretty good but I got tired of every episode having a murder in it. Leverage is my favorite show for live-action series. It had a great storyline and lots of action.

Smallville's awesome. Probably one of my favorite live action series of all time, actually. What was really incredible about Smallville was that it maintained a consistent level of quality throughout it's entire run of ten seasons. That's a pretty rare thing in this day and age. Most other series have at least a few bad seasons that are painful to watch. Smallville never had that. Don't get me wrong, some episodes were much better than others and there were some plotlines of questionable quality, but overall the show was just great.

I watched the first couple seasons of Psych. It was hilarious and very underrated in my mind. Eventually I just stopped keeping up with it. I didn't stop liking it, things just got hectic and I never picked it back up. My brother still loves it, though.

Leverage... ugh. Not my thing. Until relatively recently, it was pretty good. Quirky, humorous, and surprisingly intelligent with many of the cons. Good characters with varying personalities leading to interesting interactions. But the show really jumped the shark for me around the time Elliot went all Neo during that one episode where he finally uses guns. The show had always been a little over-the-top, but that was just too absurd for my blood. If it had been an isolated incident I would have had zero problems. But really the show changed from that point on... for the worse, in my opinion. Hardison and his computer shenanigans became really ridiculous, bordering on constant Deus Ex Machina. Nate's character went really dark and angsty, which I felt clashed with the lighthearted tone of the show. Needless to say, I stopped watching.

On other notes...

Burn Notice. Loved this show so much. The first three seasons were awesome. Just constant high-quality spy thriller action with some humor thrown in. More grounded in reality than Leverage, but it didn't take itself too seriously. The fourth season wasn't quite as good, but very much watchable. Everything after that, though... man. The show took a gradual nosedive. It went really over-the-top at points, tried to take a whole "dark and edgy" feel for a few episodes, kept recycling the same exhausted old storylines and plots over and over with each season... no bueno. I'm holding out hope that it'll improve with the next season, but well... we'll see.

In the meantime, Person of Interest has replaced Burn Notice as my go-to spy thriller. Seriously, this show is way underrated. If you enjoyed the Bourne Trilogy, Taken, Human Target, etc. then you would love PoI. It's a little darker than, say, Burn Notice, but it pulls that tone off very well. It still manages to stick in a little bit of humor here and there, all without clashing with the overall feel. The characters are also a bit unconventional, which makes their interactions with one another very interesting. What really impresses me is that the show manages to maintain many seperate storylines, all flowing simultaneously as details regarding them are gradually revealed. Some seem random at first out of context, but it gets you hooked. When it finally does bring each storyline to fruition (revealing connections between each in many cases), it often manages to blow your mind. I highly recommend Person of Interest to anyone interested in a good action/spy series.

Supernatural. The first couple of seasons were awesome. However, as soon as the whole plotline with Lucifer, the Apocalypse, and the Angels came around it got very "meh". As much as I love Castiel and all that, I don't think it did the show many favors in how it was executed. It wasn't terrible, but not quite as good as the first two seasons. The Leviathans were just plain bad, though. Luckily, with the current season, the show seems to be returning to its roots a bit and I'm liking it so far.

Guest ViperKing

Smallville's awesome. Probably one of my favorite live action series of all time, actually. What was really incredible about Smallville was that it maintained a consistent level of quality throughout it's entire run of ten seasons. That's a pretty rare thing in this day and age. Most other series have at least a few bad seasons that are painful to watch. Smallville never had that. Don't get me wrong, some episodes were much better than others and there were some plotlines of questionable quality, but overall the show was just great.

I watched the first couple seasons of Psych. It was hilarious and very underrated in my mind. Eventually I just stopped keeping up with it. I didn't stop liking it, things just got hectic and I never picked it back up. My brother still loves it, though.

Leverage... ugh. Not my thing. Until relatively recently, it was pretty good. Quirky, humorous, and surprisingly intelligent with many of the cons. Good characters with varying personalities leading to interesting interactions. But the show really jumped the shark for me around the time Elliot went all Neo during that one episode where he finally uses guns. The show had always been a little over-the-top, but that was just too absurd for my blood. If it had been an isolated incident I would have had zero problems. But really the show changed from that point on... for the worse, in my opinion. Hardison and his computer shenanigans became really ridiculous, bordering on constant Deus Ex Machina. Nate's character went really dark and angsty, which I felt clashed with the lighthearted tone of the show. Needless to say, I stopped watching.

On other notes...

Burn Notice. Loved this show so much. The first three seasons were awesome. Just constant high-quality spy thriller action with some humor thrown in. More grounded in reality than Leverage, but it didn't take itself too seriously. The fourth season wasn't quite as good, but very much watchable. Everything after that, though... man. The show took a gradual nosedive. It went really over-the-top at points, tried to take a whole "dark and edgy" feel for a few episodes, kept recycling the same exhausted old storylines and plots over and over with each season... no bueno. I'm holding out hope that it'll improve with the next season, but well... we'll see.

In the meantime, Person of Interest has replaced Burn Notice as my go-to spy thriller. Seriously, this show is way underrated. If you enjoyed the Bourne Trilogy, Taken, Human Target, etc. then you would love PoI. It's a little darker than, say, Burn Notice, but it pulls that tone off very well. It still manages to stick in a little bit of humor here and there, all without clashing with the overall feel. The characters are also a bit unconventional, which makes their interactions with one another very interesting. What really impresses me is that the show manages to maintain many seperate storylines, all flowing simultaneously as details regarding them are gradually revealed. Some seem random at first out of context, but it gets you hooked. When it finally does bring each storyline to fruition (revealing connections between each in many cases), it often manages to blow your mind. I highly recommend Person of Interest to anyone interested in a good action/spy series.

Supernatural. The first couple of seasons were awesome. However, as soon as the whole plotline with Lucifer, the Apocalypse, and the Angels came around it got very "meh". As much as I love Castiel and all that, I don't think it did the show many favors in how it was executed. It wasn't terrible, but not quite as good as the first two seasons. The Leviathans were just plain bad, though. Luckily, with the current season, the show seems to be returning to its roots a bit and I'm liking it so far.

Hey, what surprises me is Smallville ending after ten seasons. Most people thought it was going to go under by Season 4 and 5. Very rarely do live-action television shows last for that long, especially for ones based on comics. I literally have to watch Smallville sometime soon, especially with its incredible twists in the plots. I've looked up the Wiki and read a little of the storyline.

Psych is definitely one of the most underrated shows but I also stopped watching it, in part due to my life being busier and also due to it being just a bit predictable. Having a murder in every episode also threw me off the wagon. L

Leverage definitely was one of the best shows until Season 5 where the cons became completely ridiculous. I don't really care if Elliot uses guns but Hardison's hacking skills went from being somewhat realistic to definitely unrealistic. I completely agree that the show went over the top with Nate becoming a bit evil. After Season 4's ending, it became completely unrealistic. I still watched Season 5 though.

I've heard about Burn Notice being a great show and I'll watch it someday but hopefully, soon. I'll probably watch Person of Interest even tough I've never heard of it. I've always wanted to watch Human Target but I was surprised at how short it was with only two seasons.

I don't like show like Supernatural probably because of the magic and all. I'll probably never get into that because I think it's just completely unrealistic like Ghost Whisperer.

Guest Jason Redfield

Hey, what surprises me is Smallville ending after ten seasons. Most people thought it was going to go under by Season 4 and 5. Very rarely do live-action television shows last for that long, especially for ones based on comics. I literally have to watch Smallville sometime soon, especially with its incredible twists in the plots. I've looked up the Wiki and read a little of the storyline.

Psych is definitely one of the most underrated shows but I also stopped watching it, in part due to my life being busier and also due to it being just a bit predictable. Having a murder in every episode also threw me off the wagon.

You won't be disappointed.

Oh yeah, that was a bit odd. I understand wanting to make plotlines feel important and introduce sinister villains, but a constant spree of serial killers plaguing Santa Barbara was strange and frankly clashed with the extremely lighthearted tone of the show.

Leverage definitely was one of the best shows until Season 5 where the cons became completely ridiculous. I don't really care if Elliot uses guns but Hardison's hacking skills went from being somewhat realistic to definitely unrealistic. I completely agree that the show went over the top with Nate becoming a bit evil. After Season 4's ending, it became completely unrealistic. I still watched Season 5 though.

I've heard about Burn Notice being a great show and I'll watch it someday but hopefully, soon. I'll probably watch Person of Interest even tough I've never heard of it. I've always wanted to watch Human Target but I was surprised at how short it was with only two seasons.

I don't like show like Supernatural probably because of the magic and all. I'll probably never get into that because I think it's just completely unrealistic like Ghost Whisperer.

It's not that I didn't like that Elliot used guns, it's the way he used them. If it would have been an even halfway realistic firefight, I would have been completely cool with it. No, he went out there and started doing backflips and dives while dual-wielding pistols and shooting explosive barrels. The gratuitous use of bullet time didn't help matters. The fight made a John Woo movie look believable.

I can only really recommend the first four Burn Notice seasons. Everything from 5 onward is just plain disappointing. Person of Interest... man. So freaking good. I didn't particularly like Human Target. A couple of the characters were okay, but Chance was stale and flat. Nothing likeable about him at all. Very weak protagonist. The whole thing was very cliched had a similar plot each week with a lot of over-the-top action. It wasn't bad; it just wasn't my style. It certainly had its moments, though.

Well, yeah... it's gonna be unrealistic. The show's called Supernatural, after all.

Guest Jason Redfield

Does anyone here watch Chuck?

Used to. It was pretty good; hilarious at times, "meh" at others. I quit watching after the... third season?