Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

TV

videogameman

Guest Darxeth

Heh. Why not? He's endangering the whole group with his reckless actions. So far, he's caused the death of Otis and now Dale. Who's next?

I meant the kid they rescued/kidnapped.

And even though Carl indirectly caused 2 people to die, I wouldn't kill him. He just needs a good butt whoopin'.

Heh. Yeah. I don't think of him as a kid, even though they call him one, since he's probably only a few years younger than I am. So, I thought you meant Carl. I don't know if they should kill that guy or not. But why save him, if you're just gonna turn around and kill him? From the preview during the credits of Sunday's episode, though, I think they're gonna regret not killing him...

Guest silversurfer092

The rescued guy says he went to school with Maggie. Maggie is like 25 years old. He can't be a kid.

Heh. I forgot that. Then he may even be older than me. Sure doesn't look it, though...

DamagEdit: Maggie is only 22, according to the Walking Dead Wiki. Although, her actor is 30... If I knew his name, I could Google him to, to find out.

Guess they haven't said his actual age yet. Wiki says late teens to early twenties. And the actor portraying him, doesn't have an age listed either... Still say he looks younger than me. ^_^

Guest silversurfer092

The actress does look like 30. Her character does look the right age in Supernatural. TOO BAD SHE GOT SHIT ON!

Ok. A certain someone's death was better than a simple shot to the head. Although, I still would've liked to have seen him get ripped apart by a group of zombies or something. Just would've been a more poetic justice type of death.

Couple things though, 1. They completely fooled me with the preview. Not sure if anyone else had the wool pulled over their eyes too or not... And 2. You don't have to be bitten to become a zombie? It was always to my understanding that if you died by normal means in a zombie apocalypse, you wouldn't rise from the dead.

Guest Darxeth

Ok. A certain someone's death was better than a simple shot to the head. Although, I still would've liked to have seen him get ripped apart by a group of zombies or something. Just would've been a more poetic justice type of death.

Couple things though, 1. They completely fooled me with the preview. Not sure if anyone else had the wool pulled over their eyes too or not... And 2. You don't have to be bitten to become a zombie? It was always to my understanding that if you died by normal means in a zombie apocalypse, you wouldn't rise from the dead.

I haven't seen the newest episode, but a friend of mine mentioned that in the comics the dead rise to undead status and, for all intents and purposes, are called zombies, without having to become bitten. However, I don't know true his statement was. Judging from what your saying, maybe there's another reason people become zombies on the show without having to bare a bite mark?

I haven't seen the newest episode, but a friend of mine mentioned that in the comics the dead rise to undead status and, for all intents and purposes, are called zombies, without having to become bitten. However, I don't know true his statement was. Judging from what your saying, maybe there's another reason people become zombies on the show without having to bare a bite mark?

Well, I've never actually read the comic. I'm just going on all the different movies I've seen, and Resident Evil. Usually, you have to be bitten to become one, after that initial outbreak. Guess this one's a little different.

Edit: Oh, and even in the original Romero movies, all corpses in the radius of the plague were reanimated, not just those who were bitten.

That's not really what I find odd. I've seen zombie movies where the dead rise out of the graves. Just never a living person, who was never bitten or anything, turn into one after dying. And I've seen quite a few. I'm not really a big horror guy, but something about zombies captivates me, for some reason.

Like I said, I don't know how accurate th info I shared is. I guess only time will tell.

Your friend is probably correct. If you watch the latest episode, you'll see why I'm asking this. Two people that die, and not from a zombie bite mind you, get back up as zombies in it.

Guest silversurfer092

From the scene with the major character, I'm thinking it's kind of like the Rage disease from 28 days later.

Guest Darxeth

From the scene with the major character, I'm thinking it's kind of like the Rage disease from 28 days later.

I could see that, but that still doesn't explain how the guy who got his neck broken became infected.

I could see that, but that still doesn't explain how the guy who got his neck broken became infected.

I've only seen that movie once, but wasn't it spread by blood? In the struggle, maybe some of Shane's blood got on him. He also rammed his face into a nearby tree after killing him. Another theory is when you're dead, you're a zombie. So... what's the point of surviving then? You'd constantly have to kill your grandparents, parents, and children should they die earlier than you.

Guest silversurfer092

The Rage disease started out quite literally as a monkey being really *vulgarity*ing pissed off. I'd say the major character was pretty damn pissed off when it died.

Guest silversurfer092

Hm, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't said monkey bite the people who released it?

You guys are missing the point. It's about how the disease just started. How did the monkey get it? No one knows. But it had it. Maybe these other people had it too.