MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

I love _____² (The Rebooted Sequel to I love _____)

Z451

Hey guys, so back in 2010, our old friend, Ivan, created a thread titled, "I love _____", with the simple enough premise of talking about the things people love or feel great affection for as a fan, and such things ranged from TV shows to Video Games, to just about anything really.

On 1/11/2010 at 1:27 AM, Guest Ivan said:

Tell me what you love! Star Wars? Dr. Pepper? Soundgarden? Frank Quitely's work in All-Star Superman?

This specific thread has a rule attached. Nobody can post later disagreeing with you or calling you an idiot! If they do, I'll delete what they said! This is a place for unfettered positive opinions. Want to argue about a specific topic mentioned here? Start a different thread for it! No Negativity Here!

As you can see, it was just a positive thread talking about the things that people enjoy, and if they so chose why they enjoyed them, less debate and argument and more positivity and for some information.

So, what is the point Z?  Why bring up a topic created about 11 years ago in a new form? Why not just bump it up again?

Why? Well, "Thread Necromancy is bad", as my old buddy, C.T., used to say, for sure, but also because I think that we all miss out on that sense of getting to know each other sometimes, in the sense of the other things we enjoy that we may not always express. That is to say, that even I for example, have interests that you guys may not always know about, or would have even considered at all, but if you like to read and find out, might find them interesting, and perhaps insightful into the mind of me. Likewise, you may very well be the same, as I can guarantee we barely scratch the surface on getting to know each other and each other's interests from our casual conversation.

Aside of all that psychology/sociology, guidance consular stuff, heh, this thread is just about the same thing as it was in Ivan's original, expressing positive expressions of what we each love and enjoy, and by in large learning something new about one another, that one is new, but was also hidden in the background of the old one in my opinion.

@Z451 I like what you wanting to do.

I love exploring and seeing new things. I love trying new things, whether it be a new food or adventure. I love mountains and oceans. I also love antique type stuff, kind of rustic and vintage. I really want to get into the hobby of woodworking but just haven't gotten to it yet. Also want to get into D&D but just another thing that I haven't found the time for. I love collecting action figures and making stories on this site

As far as movies, books, comics and those areas. I love Marvel, Batman and Star Wars. I love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. I'm not the biggest fan of anime or the most knowleadagble when it comes to anime. I do love Dragon Ball, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.