Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

broadwaybeyonder

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18

Currently in the Ring:                     Eliminated

Chloe Bourgeois                               Katie Ka-Boom (Toon Monster form)

Red Claw (Adult sized, fighting skill)

Tinker Bell (Flight, Pixie dust)

Medusa                                                Minerva Mink (Toon physics/tail)

Roxy Rocket (Rocket pack)

Chel                                                       Snow White (Control of birds)

Cinderella (Control of birds)

Miss America                                     Mercy Graves (Fighting skills)

Anamaria (Weapons, fighting skills)

Carmen Sandiego                             Poison Ivy (plant manipulation)

Wednesday Addams                      Entrapta (prehensile hair, tech))

Baby Doll                                             Tinker Bell (Flight, Pixie dust)

Phantom Lady                                   Chell (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Ladybug                                               Chell  (Aperture Science Portal Device)

Ruby Rose                                           (none)

Cassie Cage                                         (none)

Tracer                                                   (none)

Trini Kwan                                           (none)

Elsa                                                        (none)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*  

Al Rossi: All 30 of our combatants have entered the Battlesphere!  And we still of 14 of them in the ring right now!  Who are you most surprised by, Andel? 

Al Rossi: I must say I’m impressed by how well Chel has done, Al.  She has already broken 20 minutes in the Battlesphere, longer than Harley Quinn, Sonya Blade, Katie Ka-Boom.  All of them had arguably more fight experience and powers than Chel, but she’s still hanging in there. 

Al Rossi: But then we can’t forget Medusa and Carmen!  Those entered at number 1 and number 2, and they are still in this fight!  That’s over 42 minutes of action! 

Andel Sanap: And speaking of action, we need to get back to it!  Though Ladybug has been separated from Phantom Lady, she’s still determined to get the upper hand of Miss Bourgeois.  Both are still in the air above the ring but Ladybug fires another portal towards Miss Bourgeois! 

Al Rossi: Chloe dodges as the portal connects with the Battlesphere.  She’s getting more monstrous as her Ka-Boom ability is starting to heat up again.  She strikes with a clawed hand at Ladybug!  She got off another portal above the ring!  She hurls her yoyo! 

Andel Sanap: Thru the portal at the top of the Battlesphere, out the other portal behind Miss Bourgeois!  The yoyo caught her!  A mighty yank from Ladybug and Miss Bourgeois is sent hurtling backward thru the portal, careening out of the second into the canvas! 

Al Rossi: Check out Baby Doll!  She’s just hovering above Chloe, giggling at her getting tricked by Ladybug! 

Andel Sanap: Now Miss Bourgeois is truly furious!  She lunges at Baby Doll and grabs her by the throat! 

Al Rossi: And in comes Ladybug!  She dives onto both of the former allies! 

Andel Sanap: The Miraculous hero of Paris is not giving up! 

Al Rossi: But can she eliminate Chloe? 

Andel Sanap: Or will Miss Bourgeois finally succeed in claiming her Miraculous? 

Al Rossi: Or can Baby Doll pull off a giant sized upset?  Anything can happen in the Battlesphere! 

OK:

Chloe Bourgeois (Katie’s toon physics and powers, Red Claw’s size and fighting skills, and Tinker Bell’s flight and pixie dust) (Full strength) vs Baby Doll (Tinker Bell’s flight and pixie dust) (Full strength) vs Ladybug (Aperture Science Portal Device) (Full strength)

Also currently in the ring:

Medusa, Chel, Miss America, Carmen Sandiego, Wednesday Addams, Phantom Lady, Ruby Rose, Cassie Cage, Tracer, Trini Kwan, and Elsa 

The winning combatant(s) will be given the powers/abilities of the competitor(s) that they eliminate. 

Check out my other match ups to see how the rest of the match is going. 

Any questions, feel free to ask them. 
Game On! 

Would you believe there are 47 pictures in Chloe’s gallery. 😉

• Like 1

Heh, I had a feeling Ladybug could take Chloe as usual. But yeah, it took some assistance this time out. 

Good set-up, broadway. Sorry I missed out on voting on and rating it.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 9:15 PM, Venom 2009 said:

Would you believe there are 47 pictures in Chloe’s gallery. 😉

Oooookay ... 😐 

BTW, I thought the gallery only accepted 300 x 300 images for profiles. If I knew we could still add other sizes, I would've added quite a few more myself.

• Like 1