Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

1920's Mystery/Supernatural interest thread.

Mercenaryblade

I'm well aware that EF just might be doomed once again. But I've been working on a character sheet for a homebrew RPG and wanted to see if there was any interest, it would use D6 die for mechanics something that could easily be done via Discord. 

The idea was a story I had but I just couldn't seem to get the specifics worked out, so I had the cray idea that it would do better as an RP. There would be four characters that are blank slates but the overall narrative and events I have planned out exactly. In 1925 A pair of wealthy socialites were murdered the same evening an expedition they financed returned from Egypt. Four people find themselves drawn into a strange mystery, each following their own leads and finding themselves all connected in some way. But are all trustworthy? What did the expedition bring back from the land of the Pharaohs? How exactly this story pans out depends on your actions. 

The Four Characters

The Adventurer: Just returned from an expedition, now in the 'civilized' city. Your call if he's a legit Archeologist Like Indiana Jones, or a tomb robber like Rick O'Connell

Class Bonus: Linguist. Travelling the world and studying other cultures you pick up some things. 

The Heiress: A young woman born into luxury whos world has been shattered with the deaths of her parents. Now the sole heir to the fortune she is determined to use her newfound resources, and personal connection to uncover the truth. But is she really prepared for it?

Class Bonus: Charm. Feminine wiles can be a powerful tool or a weapon.  

The Private Eye: Hired to conduct an independent investigation from the inept police department, this gumshoe is on the case. But are things really what they seem? How does it all connect?

Class Bonus: Investigator +2 to awareness/investigation rolls

The Nurse: A relative of the recently deceased and heiress, from the poorer side of the family. A headstrong woman in a time when that was frowned upon. This is a personal matter to her, and she's going to find out just what's going on.

Class Bonus: Healing. She's been patching people up since The Great War.

You would be able to choose other skills, and flesh out the bios and personalities of the characters. All NPC's, enemies would be controlled by me. As I said I'm working on custom character sheets. I'm open to ideas on where to play this out. There would be additional rules in place, and each of you would be given bits of info but not all. You might find yourselves working together or accidently against each other. However PVP bogs down RP's in my experience so if you did come to blows expect me to make it a draw through intervention.  

I'd hate for this to go unnoticed, but unfortunately I'm taxed for time. I'd love to get involved but I really have some projects I need to work on before. I like the idea though and would love for another RP to get up and going here on CBUB. I think it's one of the best things you can do here on this site.

39 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I'd hate for this to go unnoticed, but unfortunately I'm taxed for time. I'd love to get involved but I really have some projects I need to work on before. I like the idea though and would love for another RP to get up and going here on CBUB. I think it's one of the best things you can do here on this site.

Funny enough this started because I had this story idea but I couldn't really think how to make it work, and I have so many other writing projects. So I thought it'd be fun to turn it into an RP.  

• Like 1