Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminary - Horror District - Team Slasher vs. Team Dark

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next entertainment extravaganza...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Districts all across Verse City have chosen to compete in teams of three to see which team will join the illustrious Verse City League, The Heroes of the Multiverse.

Before we begin however, let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s continue the preliminaries...

Horror District!

[Team Slasher] - Jason Voorhees, Roy Burns, Michael Myers

VS

[Team Dark] - Cherry Darling, The Wolf Man, The Headless Horseman

Learn More About
Jason Voorhees
Read more about Jason Voorhees at Wikipedia
Official Site: Newline Cinema Links: Wiki - Jason Voorhees Camp Blood Friday the 13th - The Website

Michael Myers
Read more about Michael Myers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Michael Myers Wiki entry IMDB Page Official Site

Roy Burns (Fri. 13th: A New Beginning)
Read more about Roy Burns (Fri. 13th: A New Beginning) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Links: Wikipedia IMDb Wikipedia

Cherry Darling
Read more about Cherry Darling at Wikipedia
Official Site: The Weinstein Company Links: Wikipedia: Grindhouse IMDB: Grindhouse Official Movie Page

The Wolf Man
Read more about The Wolf Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Wikipedia IMDb Lon Chaney.com

The Headless Horseman
Read more about The Headless Horseman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures Links: Wikipedia Entry IMDB Profile HAUNTEDHOUSES.COM

Team 2 has a good shot. The Wolf-Man is harder to kill than anyone on Team 2, Cherry would beat Michael and give Jason a hard time, and the Headless Horseman, while somewhat vague in terms of power, has a mobility advantage assuming he has a horse. Really, it comes down to Jason vs. Wolf Man for me, and while Jason is stronger (probably), the Wolf Man can only be destroyed by certain things that Jason doesn't have. I might be misremembering because I haven't seen the Wolf-Man in forever

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Team 2 has a good shot. The Wolf-Man is harder to kill than anyone on Team 2, Cherry would beat Michael and give Jason a hard time, and the Headless Horseman, while somewhat vague in terms of power, has a mobility advantage assuming he has a horse. Really, it comes down to Jason vs. Wolf Man for me, and while Jason is stronger (probably), the Wolf Man can only be destroyed by certain things that Jason doesn't have. I might be misremembering because I haven't seen the Wolf-Man in forever

Gonna have to disagree with several of your points Peypey. Firstly: “Cherry would beat Michael?” Get out of here with that! Michael is almost as supernatural as Jason, he’s survived being shot, stabbed, and burned alive twice! He’d butcher Cherry easily, and he’d probably be able to kill the Horseman too!

Secondly: While I do agree that this match will likely come down to Jason vs the Wolf Man, I think your forgetting that Jason can only be killed by specific means as well. Jason Goes To Hell clearly explains that Jason can only be killed by other members of his bloodline and that they must also use a mystical dagger to truly finish him off. All you need to kill Wolf Man is silver, something that is comparable much easier to come by.

Thirdly: While it’s been proven across numerous films how nigh unkillable Jason is otherwise, are we really sure Wolfman is truly impervious to other means of death? The Universal Wolfman has yet to show just how far his regeneration can be pushed, far as we  know a simple bisection or decapitation could be enough to kill him.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Gonna have to disagree with several of your points Peypey. Firstly: “Cherry would beat Michael?” Get out of here with that! Michael is almost as supernatural as Jason, he’s survived being shot, stabbed, and burned alive twice! He’d butcher Cherry easily, and he’d probably be able to kill the Horseman too!

Looking into it more, I'll admit that I misremembered how durable Michael was, but you are also drastically underestimating Cherry here. Cherry isn't a helpless damsel or even just a soldier, she's a zombie- and human-killing machine. Here, she survives a point-blank explosion (which propels her forward, some wonky physics here admittedly), guns down dozens of soldiers, casually dodges a rocket fired at her, seemingly reacting after it was fired, and multiple shots out of her grenade launcher without having to reload. She also earlier survives a multiple story fall with no permanent damage, much like Michael does. Both survive point-blank explosions and long falls, the biggest difference is that one is slow-moving and equipped with a knife and the other has a leg-mounted M4 carbine with a M203 grenade launcher attachment. At the end of the movie, she just straight up has a minigun attached to her, a gun which would literally tear Michael apart if it hit him, probably. It's hard to judge because he's durable enough to tank explosions and gun fire, but when he gets hit there's a noticeable amount of blood and gore, even when it's a hit he shrugs off. Presumably some amount of bullets would kill him, and Cherry is very well equipped to provide that level of bullets with her combination of high caliber full auto 45mm rounds and grenades. While Michael does survive explosions, we never see him tank one without getting knocked out, and lesser forces, like the impact of a shotgun, have knocked the wind out of him for considerable time. Cherry could hit him with a grenade, then just unload a magazine into him. If that isn't enough to kill him, she could just keep pelting him with grenades too, as the above clip has her firing at least 2

I wrote too much for this lol 

9 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Looking into it more, I'll admit that I misremembered how durable Michael was, but you are also drastically underestimating Cherry here. Cherry isn't a helpless damsel or even just a soldier, she's a zombie- and human-killing machine. Here, she survives a point-blank explosion (which propels her forward, some wonky physics here admittedly), guns down dozens of soldiers, casually dodges a rocket fired at her, seemingly reacting after it was fired, and multiple shots out of her grenade launcher without having to reload. She also earlier survives a multiple story fall with no permanent damage, much like Michael does. Both survive point-blank explosions and long falls, the biggest difference is that one is slow-moving and equipped with a knife and the other has a leg-mounted M4 carbine with a M203 grenade launcher attachment.

I’m not underestimating Cherry at all. She is unquestionably a badass chick, but the actual difference between her and Michael is that one is human and the other is a supernatural force of pure evil. No matter how badass Cherry is she’s still just a human and can be killed by natural human ways. John Carpenter himself has confirmed that Michael is not human, but "almost a supernatural force—a force of nature. An evil force that's loose, a force that is unkillable.” Remember that scene at the end when Loomis shoots Michael six times and then disappears? That wasn’t sequel bait, that was Carpenter letting the audience know without question that Michael wasn’t human, but a real life boogeyman.

Also contrary to common belief Michael isn’t slow moving at all, in fact I’d argue he’s actually very fast considering how much distance he can cover in one night. Take this scene from the newest movie for example, that motion sensor light should have turned on the second he took a step, yet he got around Oscar and then was on top of him almost before the light could turn on! So either he’s faster then the naked eye or he can legit teleport!

15 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Thirdly: While it’s been proven across numerous films how nigh unkillable Jason is otherwise, are we really sure Wolfman is truly impervious to other means of death? The Universal Wolfman has yet to show just how far his regeneration can be pushed, far as we  know a simple bisection or decapitation could be enough to kill him.

I realized I didn't address these points last time, so I'll start here this time. The answer is that Wolf-Man's durability is simply higher than Jason's damage output so the point is moot. Jason is listed as Wall-level unless we're bringing in the comic versions of him, which I assume we're not because the theme seems to be movie characters here. I generally agree with this assessment. Wolf-Man's best durability feat comes when he no sells the force of water from a dam bursting destroying the castle he and Frankenstein's Monster are fighting in, washing them both away. While the force of the water is enough to throw him around, and it carries him into ice where he is frozen, he doesn't actually sustain any damage from the impact of the castle collapse nor the massive impact of the water which was strong enough to destroy said castle, all of which is far more damage than Jason has ever shown to be able to dish out as far as I can remember. 

15 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Secondly: While I do agree that this match will likely come down to Jason vs the Wolf Man, I think your forgetting that Jason can only be killed by specific means as well. Jason Goes To Hell clearly explains that Jason can only be killed by other members of his bloodline and that they must also use a mystical dagger to truly finish him off. All you need to kill Wolf Man is silver, something that is comparable much easier to come by.

That's true to kill Jason, but I'm fairly certain he can be defeated with less than all that. I'll need to look into this more admittedly. If that is true it might just be something of a stalemate. Wolf-Man is probably physically weaker, but both are more durable than they are strong, and both have regenerative abilities. Wolf-Man's silver weakness isn't going to be an issue because Jason doesn't tend to carry silver on him

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

No matter how badass Cherry is she’s still just a human and can be killed by natural human ways. John Carpenter himself has confirmed that Michael is not human, but "almost a supernatural force—a force of nature. An evil force that's loose, a force that is unkillable.” Remember that scene at the end when Loomis shoots Michael six times and then disappears? That wasn’t sequel bait, that was Carpenter letting the audience know without question that Michael wasn’t human, but a real life boogeyman.

Also contrary to common belief Michael isn’t slow moving at all, in fact I’d argue he’s actually very fast considering how much distance he can cover in one night. Take this scene from the newest movie for example, that motion sensor light should have turned on the second he took a step, yet he got around Oscar and then was on top of him almost before the light could turn on! So either he’s faster then the naked eye or he can legit teleport!

First, I think the word-of-God statement by Carpenter is being taken too literally here. While yes, he isn't killed in any of the movies, he's also still very much vulnerable to taking damage. Again, much like with Jason, the fight doesn't say "to the death," and Michael has taken enough to damage to knock him out or incapacitate him multiple times, and it takes far less damage than Cherry is capable of dishing out. He's been knocked out by explosions, falls, and cars hitting him going at moderate speeds. While he has tanked a few revolver shots, he has always reacted to them in pain and recoiled backwards, sometimes even being knocked prone or incapacitated for a while just based on those. Now replace that revolver with a full auto M4 Carbine and you're talking about an amount of force that, even if it doesn't outright kill Michael, will do a hell of a lot of damage to him. 

Even in the clip you showed, Michael shows his slowness when he's approaching after slashing at the kid initially. He has some slasher villain shenanigans where he'll sometimes teleport around, but whenever he's chasing someone he does so at an incredibly slow pace, something which Cherry can take advantage of with superior firepower and range. Again, even if we accept Michael can't be killed outright, he has been incapped or knocked out in multiple movies, and Cherry has more than enough firepower to make that happen

I realized I didn't address these points last time, so I'll start here this time. The answer is that Wolf-Man's durability is simply higher than Jason's damage output so the point is moot. Jason is listed as Wall-level unless we're bringing in the comic versions of him, which I assume we're not because the theme seems to be movie characters here. I generally agree with this assessment. Wolf-Man's best durability feat comes when he no sells the force of water from a dam bursting destroying the castle he and Frankenstein's Monster are fighting in, washing them both away. While the force of the water is enough to throw him around, and it carries him into ice where he is frozen, he doesn't actually sustain any damage from the impact of the castle collapse nor the massive impact of the water which was strong enough to destroy said castle, all of which is far more damage than Jason has ever shown to be able to dish out as far as I can remember. 

The hell you mean Wolf-Man’s durability is too high? So he’s survived being cut in half? Decapitation? Gutting? We’ve seen a bear trap be able to pierce his skin, so he doesn’t have impervious skin. So as far as we know Wolf-Man durability only extends to concussive force and light bullet wounds. So again as far as we know a clean decapitation or bisection would be enough to kill him. In fact at the beginning of Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man it’s revealed that a stick with a silver handle actually can’t kill a werewolf, which means that Wolfy was in fact overpowered and briefly killed by an old man with a cane which had no power over him.

First, I think the word-of-God statement by Carpenter is being taken too literally here. While yes, he isn't killed in any of the movies, he's also still very much vulnerable to taking damage. Again, much like with Jason, the fight doesn't say "to the death," and Michael has taken enough to damage to knock him out or incapacitate him multiple times, and it takes far less damage than Cherry is capable of dishing out. He's been knocked out by explosions, falls, and cars hitting him going at moderate speeds. While he has tanked a few revolver shots, he has always reacted to them in pain and recoiled backwards, sometimes even being knocked prone or incapacitated for a while just based on those. Now replace that revolver with a full auto M4 Carbine and you're talking about an amount of force that, even if it doesn't outright kill Michael, will do a hell of a lot of damage to him. 

Even in the clip you showed, Michael shows his slowness when he's approaching after slashing at the kid initially. He has some slasher villain shenanigans where he'll sometimes teleport around, but whenever he's chasing someone he does so at an incredibly slow pace, something which Cherry can take advantage of with superior firepower and range. Again, even if we accept Michael can't be killed outright, he has been incapped or knocked out in multiple movies, and Cherry has more than enough firepower to make that happen

Your actually complaining that I’m taking a word-of-God statement too seriously? Do you not know what a word-of-God is? It’s literally the word of the characters creator, sorry but as far as I’m concerned the word of the creator overrides every other argument you can make, so if Carpenter says Michael is unkillable by guns or explosions, then that is fact. Period!

So again the main reason Cherry will lose is because she has no way to kill Michael, because again Carpenters word > every other argument about Michael’s durability. If you want to argue that she might be able to knock him out that might be something, but again Michael tanked being blasted by several high powered weapons and several dynamites on top of that! And he was able to stay conscious long enough to escape the mines and find a gullible hermit who can help nurse his wounds. So again, Michael is too durable for Cherry to take down and as soon as he gets close to her, it’s all over!

BTW dude Michael only moves slowly because he wants to savor the chase, he’s like a cat playing with a mouse before he kills it. My clip clearly shows that when he wants to, he can cover large distances faster then the naked eye can follow.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Your actually complaining that I’m taking a word-of-God statement too seriously? Do you not know what a word-of-God is? It’s literally the word of the characters creator, sorry but as far as I’m concerned the word of the creator overrides every other argument you can make, so if Carpenter says Michael is unkillable by guns or explosions, then that is fact. Period!

So again the main reason Cherry will lose is because she has no way to kill Michael, because again Carpenters word > every other argument about Michael’s durability. If you want to argue that she might be able to knock him out that might be something, but again Michael tanked being blasted by several high powered weapons and several dynamites on top of that! And he was able to stay conscious long enough to escape the mines and find a gullible hermit who can help nurse his wounds. So again, Michael is too durable for Cherry to take down and as soon as he gets close to her, it’s all over!

BTW dude Michael only moves slowly because he wants to savor the chase, he’s like a cat playing with a mouse before he kills it. My clip clearly shows that when he wants to, he can cover large distances faster then the naked eye can follow.

I didn't say you were taking it too seriously, I said you were taking it too literally. There's a massive different there. I'm saying Carpenter was being figurative when he said that Michael was ALMOST a supernatural force. He wasn't literally saying "Michael is unkillable," he was likening Michael to a supernatural evil force. Also, no, Word-of-God doesn't take precedent over the actual feats in the series. If Carpenter were to say Michael is unkillable, it wouldn't be reasonable to say he could beat Superman because he can't die. He has been knocked out by far less than what Cherry is capable of dishing out numerous times, and even if he is unkillable, the fight isn't to the death so that doesn't matter. What does matter is that Michael clearly takes damage, and again, has been knocked out, knocked prone, and rendered incapacitated for long periods of time from relatively little damage, in the grander context of Who would win fights. 

As for the speed thing, even if we take the clip at face value, it creates a massive contradiction with the rest of the character because he gets hit by things going far slower than he would be able to run in literally every other instance except for this one. This is an extreme outlier and Michael is literally renowned for moving slowly. Even if I accept everything in this argument at face value, the fact that he doesn't just blitz at the start of fights is all that's really needed for Cherry to win. Fast as he is, he's been shot numerous times in every movie I can think of, and it always at the very least renders him prone or knocks him back. And again, he's never survived fire as fast, concentrated, and consistent as Cherry could put out with her M4 and grenade launcher combo. Explosions have knocked him out many times, so there's really no reason to assume this one wouldn't, and he has no real dodging feats to speak of

13 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I didn't say you were taking it too seriously, I said you were taking it too literally. There's a massive different there. I'm saying Carpenter was being figurative when he said that Michael was ALMOST a supernatural force. He wasn't literally saying "Michael is unkillable," he was likening Michael to a supernatural evil force. Also, no, Word-of-God doesn't take precedent over the actual feats in the series. If Carpenter were to say Michael is unkillable, it wouldn't be reasonable to say he could beat Superman because he can't die. He has been knocked out by far less than what Cherry is capable of dishing out numerous times, and even if he is unkillable, the fight isn't to the death so that doesn't matter. What does matter is that Michael clearly takes damage, and again, has been knocked out, knocked prone, and rendered incapacitated for long periods of time from relatively little damage, in the grander context of Who would win fights. 

As for the speed thing, even if we take the clip at face value, it creates a massive contradiction with the rest of the character because he gets hit by things going far slower than he would be able to run in literally every other instance except for this one. This is an extreme outlier and Michael is literally renowned for moving slowly. Even if I accept everything in this argument at face value, the fact that he doesn't just blitz at the start of fights is all that's really needed for Cherry to win. Fast as he is, he's been shot numerous times in every movie I can think of, and it always at the very least renders him prone or knocks him back. And again, he's never survived fire as fast, concentrated, and consistent as Cherry could put out with her M4 and grenade launcher combo. Explosions have knocked him out many times, so there's really no reason to assume this one wouldn't, and he has no real dodging feats to speak of

And I didn’t say Michael was unkillable, I said guns and explosives couldn’t kill him! John Carpenter literally said those words and there are tons of clips and videos that back that fact up! That’s not figurative or vague, that’s a creator giving you factual info about his creation! And of course it wouldn’t be reasonable to say he could beat Supes because Supes isn’t a regular human being! Cherry is! No matter how badass or tough she is, she is still a human being with human weaknesses and vulnerability! Could Cherry survive being shot six times in the chest? No! Could she survive being peppered with assault weapons then getting blown up with dynamite? No! Could she survive being lit on fire twice? Hell no! Cherry is a character that was designed to be human and bound by human mortality, Michael was not! Michael is a boogeyman, a being who exists beyond regular human mortality and weaknesses. Again if Cherry was a character who also lived in a world where killing supernatural creatures was possible she might have a chance, but she doesn’t!

Also you say Michael can be knocked out multiple times, but can you actually name an example? Cause I’ve been a Michael Myers buff for years now and the only time I saw him be knocked out instantly was in Halloween 2 when Loomis literally had to blow up an entire room just to KO him! And sorry but I don’t count times like when Loomis shot him and he gets up literally 5 seconds later as a KO. Cause if a boxer gets knocked down in the ring but stands up before the ref calls it that’s not a KO. So unless Cherry has the explosive power to replicate the Halloween 2 ending then I doubt she’ll be getting a KO victory.

And I didn’t say Michael was unkillable, I said guns and explosives couldn’t kill him! John Carpenter literally said those words and there are tons of clips and videos that back that fact up! That’s not figurative or vague, that’s a creator giving you factual info about his creation! And of course it wouldn’t be reasonable to say he could beat Supes because Supes isn’t a regular human being! Cherry is! No matter how badass or tough she is, she is still a human being with human weaknesses and vulnerability! Could Cherry survive being shot six times in the chest? No! Could she survive being peppered with assault weapons then getting blown up with dynamite? No! Could she survive being lit on fire twice? Hell no! Cherry is a character that was designed to be human and bound by human mortality, Michael was not! Michael is a boogeyman, a being who exists beyond regular human mortality and weaknesses. Again if Cherry was a character who also lived in a world where killing supernatural creatures was possible she might have a chance, but she doesn’t!

Also you say Michael can be knocked out multiple times, but can you actually name an example? Cause I’ve been a Michael Myers buff for years now and the only time I saw him be knocked out instantly was in Halloween 2 when Loomis literally had to blow up an entire room just to KO him! And sorry but I don’t count times like when Loomis shot him and he gets up literally 5 seconds later as a KO. Cause if a boxer gets knocked down in the ring but stands up before the ref calls it that’s not a KO. So unless Cherry has the explosive power to replicate the Halloween 2 ending then I doubt she’ll be getting a KO victory.

I don’t agree that Michael can’t be ko’ed with these combatants. Doesn’t Michael get decapitated in Halloween:H20? There are also plenty of times (at least once a movie) where he gets incapacitated and taken to a prison cell or knocked out with a lead pipe. Even the first movie, he gets presumably hurt enough that he doesn’t get up and finish off Laurie and Loomis. Halloween 4 he gets taken into police custody. 

First, again, John Carpenter didn't even say he's unkillable. He said he's "ALMOST a supernatural force... a force that's unkillable." He's not saying "Michael literally can't be killed," he's using figurative language to describe how tough and scary Michael is.

If you want definitive proof that Michael can be knocked out, there's plenty of examples. The best one is the opening of Halloween 5, where Michael gets blasted away by a small posse, after which Michael is put into a one-year coma. There's also the ending of Halloween 2, as you mention, in which Michael is put into a 10-year coma, despite the fact that Dr. Loomis, who was also at the epicenter of the explosion, didn't even die, so honestly yeah Cherry's grenade launcher is actually capable of launching lethal explosives at people, and it does a hell of a lot more damage than a firing squad armed with shotguns and rifles firing at hundreds of feet away. Michael also gets knocked out by a car here, and the car genuinely doesn't even look to be going that fast. That's three examples of Michael being knocked out: once by an explosion not even strong enough to kill Dr. Loomis standing right next to him, once by a barrage of bullets that knocked him out for a year and explicitly would have been lethal were he not looked after by a hermit, and once by a car going fairly fast. An M4 Carbine with a grenade launcher attachment could for sure do more damage than the posse did just randomly firing at him, and if we're using her at her most powerful and she has her minigun leg it would literally tear Michael apart like wet tissue paper. If an axe swing by Laurie can decapitate him, there's literally no chance he could stand up to bullets that can do this

3 hours ago, Magnamax said:

I don’t agree that Michael can’t be ko’ed with these combatants. Doesn’t Michael get decapitated in Halloween:H20?

Firstly getting your head cut off is a little bit more serious then a KO. If you wanna argue that a decapitation could kill Michael, sure that could work but Cherry doesn’t really have any cutting weapon does she? Secondly while H20 does end with us believing that Laurie cut off Michael’s head, the next movie (Resurrection) retconned it into Michael breaking a guards neck and putting his mask on him to trick Laurie into killing the guard instead.

3 hours ago, Magnamax said:

Even the first movie, he gets presumably hurt enough that he doesn’t get up and finish off Laurie and Loomis. Halloween 4 he gets taken into police custody. 

The second film takes place literally minutes after the first one and it clearly shows that Michael just needed to get another kitchen knife and that he had every intention of going after Laurie and Loomis again immediately. Yes he woke up in police  custody in 4 but as I already said it took an explosion big enough to set an entire hospital room ablaze to knock him out, and again Cherry’s grenades are no where near that powerful. So again barring the H2 explosion Michael has never been KOed so unless Cherry has an explosion big enough to rival the H2 explosion I don’t see her knocking him out.

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If you want definitive proof that Michael can be knocked out, there's plenty of examples. The best one is the opening of Halloween 5, where Michael gets blasted away by a small posse, after which Michael is put into a one-year coma. There's also the ending of Halloween 2, as you mention, in which Michael is put into a 10-year coma, despite the fact that Dr. Loomis, who was also at the epicenter of the explosion, didn't even die, so honestly yeah Cherry's grenade launcher is actually capable of launching lethal explosives at people, and it does a hell of a lot more damage than a firing squad armed with shotguns and rifles firing at hundreds of feet away. Michael also gets knocked out by a car here, and the car genuinely doesn't even look to be going that fast. That's three examples of Michael being knocked out: once by an explosion not even strong enough to kill Dr. Loomis standing right next to him, once by a barrage of bullets that knocked him out for a year and explicitly would have been lethal were he not looked after by a hermit, and once by a car going fairly fast. An M4 Carbine with a grenade launcher attachment could for sure do more damage than the posse did just randomly firing at him, and if we're using her at her most powerful and she has her minigun leg it would literally tear Michael apart like wet tissue paper. If an axe swing by Laurie can decapitate him, there's literally no chance he could stand up to bullets that can do this

But he didn’t get knocked out instantly did he? He still kept himself conscious, even after they tried throwing dynamite at him to finish him off, long enough to get out of the mines and then walk off into a creek and only feel unconscious after he found a hermit who could nurse him back to health. So that wasn’t an instant KO and in this scenario Michael would easily keep himself conscious long enough to gut Cherry and then fall into a coma. And as for Loomis surviving the H2 explosion, it’s never clearly explained just how badly he was injured by the explosion, for all we know he was also put in a coma and only recover maybe a year or two before Michael. In fact in the H20 timeline it was implied he was so badly injured he only lived for a few years after and during that time he had to be taken care of by his colleague Marion Chambers. And what do you mean that car wasn’t going that fast? If you watched the actual clip on YouTube you can clearly hear the sheriff flooring it the second he saw Michael, so he was definitely trying to ram him as fast as he possibly could! And no a M4 Carbine with grenade launcher could definitely not do greater damage then an explosion big enough to set an entire hospital room ablaze, no grenade explosions are that powerful. Also you forget that the police in H5 followed up the shooting with tossing dynamites down at Michael and the average dynamite is twice as powerful as the average grenade!

15 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

But he didn’t get knocked out instantly did he? He still kept himself conscious, even after they tried throwing dynamite at him to finish him off, long enough to get out of the mines and then walk off into a creek and only feel unconscious after he found a hermit who could nurse him back to health. So that wasn’t an instant KO and in this scenario Michael would easily keep himself conscious long enough to gut Cherry and then fall into a coma. And as for Loomis surviving the H2 explosion, it’s never clearly explained just how badly he was injured by the explosion, for all we know he was also put in a coma and only recover maybe a year or two before Michael. In fact in the H20 timeline it was implied he was so badly injured he only lived for a few years after and during that time he had to be taken care of by his colleague Marion Chambers. And what do you mean that car wasn’t going that fast? If you watched the actual clip on YouTube you can clearly hear the sheriff flooring it the second he saw Michael, so he was definitely trying to ram him as fast as he possibly could! And no a M4 Carbine with grenade launcher could definitely not do greater damage then an explosion big enough to set an entire hospital room ablaze, no grenade explosions are that powerful. Also you forget that the police in H5 followed up the shooting with tossing dynamites down at Michael and the average dynamite is twice as powerful as the average grenade!

I'm not at home so I'll respond to the rest later, but I wanted to clarify that Michael doesn't get hit by the dynamite so that point is entirely moot. 

Firstly getting your head cut off is a little bit more serious then a KO. If you wanna argue that a decapitation could kill Michael, sure that could work but Cherry doesn’t really have any cutting weapon does she? Secondly while H20 does end with us believing that Laurie cut off Michael’s head, the next movie (Resurrection) retconned it into Michael breaking a guards neck and putting his mask on him to trick Laurie into killing the guard instead.

The second film takes place literally minutes after the first one and it clearly shows that Michael just needed to get another kitchen knife and that he had every intention of going after Laurie and Loomis again immediately. Yes he woke up in police  custody in 4 but as I already said it took an explosion big enough to set an entire hospital room ablaze to knock him out, and again Cherry’s grenades are no where near that powerful. So again barring the H2 explosion Michael has never been KOed so unless Cherry has an explosion big enough to rival the H2 explosion I don’t see her knocking him out.

Lol if decapitation works, then so would him getting his head blown off. Either way, The Headless Horseman’s whole gig is chopping off heads, so someone could go through with that. 

A grenade launcher has to be somewhat close to that, and she’s certainly packing a lot more firepower than the typical pistols and rifles that knock him out.

My larger point is that Michael clearly has physical limits. In that next movie, he’s knocked out by electrocution and gets all the way to the morgue before he wakes back up. That would qualify as a knockout. And he’s typically up against normal people or small-town law enforcement. All of these opponents are much tougher than that. 

I still don’t think Michael it Jasón can deal with the Headless Horseman, so I think that’s more of a reason that team two wins.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The first point is utterly silly because he's in no position to fight. He can barely move as he's getting riddled with bullets, and he's just about conscious enough to drag himself away from the dynamite before it goes off. Cherry is one to double-tap a corpse to make sure it's dead, and she will for sure blow up Michael as extravagantly as she can. Her movie is all about over the top violence. Also, he didn't "keep himself conscious after they threw dynamite at him" because the dynamite didn't hit him so that's simply untrue. You haven't at all proven he can "easily keep himself conscious" through that level of damage at all. It's not like he kills all those people and then goes unconscious. He just gets riddled with bullets and then falls down a shaft. He doesn't kill a single one of them, so enough bullets are clearly enough to put him out of commission. You're really grasping at straws here

It doesn't matter how Loomis survived the explosion honestly. What matters is that it wasn't enough to kill a regular person, so Michael surviving it isn't that impressive. 

Michael has never tanked any explosion that hasn't knocked him out entirely. If you have an example I'd love to see it, but he simply hasn't done it in any movie I've watched. Whether or not he could survive isn't the question, because he has unquestionably been knocked out by far less and there's absolutely no reason at all that you've provided that he should be able to tank that much firepower. Again, him getting riddled with bullets is enough to knock him out, and before it knocked him out he wasn't able to successfully kill anyone in the beginning of Halloween 5. And, also unaddressed, if she has her minigun leg, it will literally blow him to pieces. Those guns are vicious and can deal far more damage in a few seconds of firing than a handful of policemen with shotguns and rifles