Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminary - Comic Book District - Team Bruised, Bloody, and Cajun vs. Team Self-Centered

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next entertainment extravaganza...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Districts all across Verse City have chosen to compete in teams of three to see which team will join the illustrious Verse City League, The Heroes of the Multiverse.

Before we begin however, let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s start the preliminaries. First up...

Comic Book District!

[Team Bruised, Bloody, and Cajun] - Bane, Blade, Gambit

VS

[Team Self-Centered] - Namor, Shredder, Zombie Spider-Man

Learn More About
Gambit
Read more about Gambit at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Gambit Uncannyxmen.net: Gambit Marvel.com: Gambit

Blade
Read more about Blade at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Blade imdb page Blade (the movie) imdb page Blade imdb page

Bane
Read more about Bane at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe Dark Knight

Namor the Sub-Mariner
Read more about Namor the Sub-Mariner at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki-Namor Marvel Directory-Namor Marvel Universe-Namor

Zombie Spider-Man
Read more about Zombie Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

The Shredder (IDW)
Read more about The Shredder (IDW) at Wikipedia
Official Site: IDW Publishing Links: Wikipedia TMNTpedia Wikipedia - TMNT IDW

Unless I'm like seriously missing something here, Namor stomps for his team. He could probably 1v5 and win fairly easily, unless I'm severely underestimating someone here. My understanding is that everyone else is like roughly street tier, and Namor is much much  stronger than that. 

31 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Unless I'm like seriously missing something here, Namor stomps for his team. He could probably 1v5 and win fairly easily, unless I'm severely underestimating someone here. My understanding is that everyone else is like roughly street tier, and Namor is much much  stronger than that. 

No sir Peypey, you pretty much hit the nail on the head here. Heck I’ll go one step further and say that Zombie Spider-Man could probably stomp team 1, especially if he is hungry. Team 2 wins this soundly.

Well I know I didn't focus on balance for these matches. Mostly I just came up with people that would be fun to watch while not making it too much of a stomp so that's on me.

That said, I wasn't aware of just how strong Namor was. I figured he could beat anybody here in strength but at least would have a fun tussle with Bane if Bane were at his strongest. Blade could fight Shredder or Spidey and do well enough but I do think Gambit is the weak link for his team. He is a bit crafty though so maybe that will help his team.

Team Self Centered gets my vote.