Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The perfect team!

IKA

Same as Treach, How about Gogo from FF6? His Mimic Ability can copy any skill or ability apparently perfectly. He would be a force doubler for a powerful character. That and he's a FF character so his stats are fairly good, like strength and durability.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Dr. Manhattan does not wield the Power Cosmic. He is kind of a quantum super-hero, like Jenny Quantum or Captain Atom. The whole tie to the Quantum field makes their powers theoretically infinite, but not cosmic. Captain Atom being the weakest of these three due to his abilities being tied to his will power. Long story short, I would use Manhattan and Jenny Quantum to whoop you if I were playing.

Here's a listing of Cosmic Entities from Marvel and DC. Now you don't have to wonder anymore.

No, Dr. Manhattan does not wield the Power Cosmic. He is kind of a quantum super-hero, like Jenny Quantum or Captain Atom. The whole tie to the Quantum field makes their powers theoretically infinite, but not cosmic. Captain Atom being the weakest of these three due to his abilities being tied to his will power. Long story short, I would use Manhattan and Jenny Quantum to whoop you if I were playing.

Here's a listing of Cosmic Entities from Marvel and DC. Now you don't have to wonder anymore.

In DC Comics cosmic beings are cosmic entities and are characterized as more godlike. They do not interfere as much in reality as they do in the Marvel Universe. They also change in power and were rare in the Golden Age of comics where superheroes in the future and past were vastly more powerful ("planet-moving" superheroes were superior to man, and depicted as gods). The magical realm usually consists of beings from other dimensions and the spiritual realm consists of ghostly beings, legends and deities usually of the past of whom are already dead. There are also stronger Heaven and Hell related beings from the religious virtues of the DC Universe, most common in the Vertigo series, which have god-like or demi-god-like powers and are directly connected with Greek Mythology. Wonder-Woman also follows a similar character base. [Wikipedia link treach gave/quote]

Power over time and space,

Regeneration,

Energy and matter manipulation,

Flight,

Immortality,

Superhuman strength, speed and durability,

Intangibility,

Precognition,

Teleportation,

Self-duplication,

Superhuman growth

In DC Comics cosmic beings are cosmic entities and are characterized as more godlike. They do not interfere as much in reality as they do in the Marvel Universe. They also change in power and were rare in the Golden Age of comics where superheroes in the future and past were vastly more powerful ("planet-moving" superheroes were superior to man, and depicted as gods). The magical realm usually consists of beings from other dimensions and the spiritual realm consists of ghostly beings, legends and deities usually of the past of whom are already dead. There are also stronger Heaven and Hell related beings from the religious virtues of the DC Universe, most common in the Vertigo series, which have god-like or demi-god-like powers and are directly connected with Greek Mythology. Wonder-Woman also follows a similar character base.

Power over time and space,

Regeneration,

Energy and matter manipulation,

Flight,

Immortality,

Superhuman strength, speed and durability,

Intangibility,

Precognition,

Teleportation,

Self-duplication,

Superhuman growth

I'm gonna go with Zreth on this one.. Starvin, pick a new character!

Okay, Here are the people I recommend are Children Of Noah since they are so extremly hard to kill along with their crazy powers or Cross Marian who can take down any gunslinger or anyone with a brain. For FF choices I reccomeend Kefka Pallazzo in his God of Magic form where he takes complete control of any kind of magic instantly outclassing any magic user.

Okay, Here are the people I recommend are Children Of Noah since they are so extremly hard to kill along with their crazy powers or Cross Marian who can take down any gunslinger or anyone with a brain. For FF choices I reccomeend Kefka Pallazzo in his God of Magic form where he takes complete control of any kind of magic instantly outclassing any magic user.

- Noah's might be allowed, probably

- Cross Marian could never take down the Saint of Killers <- good pick

- Gods are not allowed...

Just throwing that all out there.

- Noah's might be allowed, probably

- Cross Marian could never take down the Saint of Killers <- good pick

- Gods are not allowed...

Just throwing that all out there.

First does the Saint of Killers have a brain? And second he's not technically a God.

First does the Saint of Killers have a brain? And second he's not technically a God.

1) I'm not too sure, but the SoK is a 1up'er in speed, so he would kill the guy well before he does what he does...

2) A god is a god, that's why I couldn't pick the God Emperor of Mankind and had to go with the pre-transcendence version... Still nigh-godly though he was.

1) I'm not too sure, but the SoK is a 1up'er in speed, so he would kill the guy well before he does what he does...

2) A god is a god, that's why I couldn't pick the God Emperor of Mankind and had to go with the pre-transcendence version... Still nigh-godly though he was.

1)The guys shoots rounds at the speed of sound and has the power to control the electrisity or whatever energy running through a persons brain.

2) Point taken.

1)The guys shoots rounds at the speed of sound and has the power to control the electrisity or whatever energy running through a persons brain.

2) Point taken.

SoK is not my forte, but IIRC in a quick draw he killed God and the Devil...

Guest starvinmj

Doctor Manhattan was based on Charlton's Captain Atom, who in Moore's original proposal was surrounded by the shadow of nuclear threat. However, the writer found he could do more with Manhattan as a "kind of a quantum super-hero" than he ever could have with Captain Atom. Moore sought to delve into nuclear physics and quantum physics in constructing the character of Dr. Manhattan. The writer believed that a character living in a quantum universe would not perceive time with a linear perspective, which would influence the character's perception of human affairs.

Doctor Manhattan was based on Charlton's Captain Atom, who in Moore's original proposal was surrounded by the shadow of nuclear threat. However, the writer found he could do more with Manhattan as a "kind of a quantum super-hero" than he ever could have with Captain Atom. Moore sought to delve into nuclear physics and quantum physics in constructing the character of Dr. Manhattan. The writer believed that a character living in a quantum universe would not perceive time with a linear perspective, which would influence the character's perception of human affairs.

This isn't really helping you.