X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The perfect team!

IKA

A couple suggestions:

1. Ban omnipotent characters (no Mxyzptlk, no LT, etc.)

He said no cosmics, so that rules out LT anyway. However, my whole team is full of omni-something or other/non-cosmics. No omnipotents rules them all out. Except Vegito, he's the weakling. Tee hee.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!

If you allow The Lords of Chaos & Order (who are my only true threats on Treach's team), I will need to re-evaluate my team.

As for Treach, Jakeem uses a 5th dimension imp, except that it's weaker than the regular ones. Bat-Mite snaps him in half. Vegito would be turned into a shirt, then given to Bruce Banner. Malebogia would meet his end when confronted with the White Witch. Jenny might be tough, but Superman One Million quickly blitzes her.

Then, by combining their reality bending powers, Preacher is changed. Instead of being written by Garth, it is instead created by C. S. Lewis! Bow before my lion/messiah being!

After that, my team finds some way to take out Chaos & Order...

Team Marvel ftw!

You think any of them can attack faster than the fastest draw in the known universe. The guy who "never misses". The guy who killed the devil. The guy who is death. Whose guns can kill anything. Do you think your little witch is faster than the Saint of Killers. Hell, the Saint would gun the whole group down before they twitched. Your lucky I'm done with this whole tourney thing.

You think any of them can attack faster than the fastest draw in the known universe. The guy who "never misses". The guy who killed the devil. The guy who is death. Whose guns can kill anything. Do you think your little witch is faster than the Saint of Killers. Hell, the Saint would gun the whole group down before they twitched. Your lucky I'm done with this whole tourney thing.

True, I wouldn't even argue a Quick Draw scenario against him... No matter what Buffs I could put on my fighters, they would Never Be Faster than the SoK in a Quick Draw...

But wait... What about the Fastest Flash?

SoK's draw was the only thing that kept Jesse from telling SoK to "shoot yourself!" If he even twitched the words, he was meat. I believe he was the only thing that truly frightened Jesse.

As for the Flash, you have to remember SoK is the Angel of Death. He can't miss. He is death. Not figuratively, but literally. If he has you in his sights, it's game over. Period. Then again, did Flash ever outrun that death flash guy? I can't think of his name. He's like the speed force version of Flash or something like that. I guess if he can outrun that, he can outrun SoK? maybe...? It's all opinion.

Wow. Mad props to you, Treach. First time I've heard anyone on these boards mention the Death-version for Flash (yes, there's one for speedsters).

And yes, not just one, but two Flashes have outrun it. Here's the Black Racer:

barry-allen-black-racer.jpg

Yes. There, Barry Allen is running back in time, to catch a bullet fired from the future with the Black Racer chasing him.

And yes, Barry died several years ago in the original "Crisis on Infinite Earths". Another point goes to Marvel.

A couple suggestions:

1. Ban omnipotent characters and toons (no Mxyzptlk, no LT, etc.)

2. Different divisions for different team sizes. Something like this

D2: two-man teams

D3: trios

D4: quartets

etc.

My entry for D2:

1. Emperor of Mankind (pre-Heresy)

2. Vegito

Nice idea..

No omnipotents or Omniscients or toons allowed! Also nobody from the 5th dimension as they are close.

But only 7 teams and down are allowed, the less you have the less chance you have.

Also as of now.. NO MORE REPEAT CHARACTERS get some of your own ideas.

Have fun!

This is for Marvel Man: Quantum Mechanics trump Mxyzptlk . There is little mention of them in the DCU, but they appeared once in JLA: Heaven's Ladder. They were a group of eons-old scientists born at the Big Bang. They were pretty much capable of doing anything there hearts desired including kidnapping hundreds of planets across the Universe with absolutely no harm to the planets. They weren't cosmic, just evolved. They weren't gods, just god-like. Too bad they are both omniscient and omnipotent. Anyway, the JLA were powerless against them. Moreso, than they've ever been to any of the 4th, 5th and 300th dimension types.

http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/graphic_novels/?gn=1396

I see your graphic novel, and raise you a crossover: DC One Million

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/3/7/3760_400x600.jpg

Yeah, it's just a pic, but I'm saving my arguements for the debate (which you must join!). Also, replace Bat-Mite with Amazo. There, original. Nuff said.

Yeah, it's just a pic, but I'm saving my arguements for the debate (which you must join!).

I refuse and no version of Amazo could beat the Quantum Mechanics. None. They'd dissect him, then become disinterested and continue tearing apart the fabric of reality.

I refuse and no version of Amazo could beat the Quantum Mechanics. None. They'd dissect him, then become disinterested and continue tearing apart the fabric of reality.

What about Superman One Million?

Note: I'll explain what he does later on...

@ I_Know_All

Does my team pass these new guidelines?

Does my team pass these new guidelines?

Everyone except Bat-mite (5th dimension power.) and maybe Superman 1mil (cosmic?) but I have to check him first so right now he is good.

Everyone except Bat-mite (5th dimension power.) and maybe Superman 1mil (cosmic?) but I have to check him first so right now he is good.

I switched Bat-Mite for Amazo, and Superman One Mil isn't cosmic. He's just Superman... After a million years.

Superman 1 mil is good.

Here's my new Perfect Team.

Leader: Dr. Doomsday

348302-52652-doctor-doomsday_large.jpg

Bat-Mite

252999-118426-bat-mite_large.jpg

Jesse Custer

81990-184015-jesse-custer_super.jpg

Wanda Zatara the White Witch

2c7af35b.jpg

Ultimecia

Ultimecia_Scan_2-2.jpg

Hyperstorm

Hyperstorm.jpg

Superman One Million

607595-superman_one_million_super.jpg

I call this awsome team, Team Marvel. Nuff said. 

Problem a good portion of your team wouldn't work together.

I switched Bat-Mite for Amazo, and Superman One Mil isn't cosmic. He's just Superman... After a million years.

Just a question, you're talking about the regular superman that was in the sun for awhile and not the 853rd centuries Superman right?

Because the Regular Superman didn't really do anything other than pop out of the sun and with a Green Lantern ring blow up Solaris...

The 853rd Centuries Superman however is the one with all the neat extras that regular superman never had. It was him that had the super ESP, force vision, telepathy, electromagnetic manipulation and an additional 10 senses, on top of his "Evolved" Kryptonain powers.

But you shouldn't really be able to pick that one because apparently one of his ancestors got busy with a 5th dimensional imp... Which explains why all of his powers are so, well powerful...

Problem a good portion of your team wouldn't work together.

Has that stopped anyone else? Besides, that's not stated in the rules.

Just a question, you're talking about the regular superman that was in the sun for awhile and not the 853rd centuries Superman right?

Yep. Just Supes, not his 853rd Century descendant.

Wouldn't West and Squirrel Girl count as toons too, since they're joke characters?

Nope, but we're going by canon feats so... Squirrle gril wont take down the likes of Thanos or Doom.

Canon feats! Adam West has a anti-spray for every occasion.

Anyway I'm not competing, but I am throwing characters out there for usage such as...

The Fallen (Transformers)

MechaGodzilla

and He-man: The most powerful man in the Universe!

Not gods, not omnipotent, don't possess the power cosmic, not toons (Well, He-man may be a toon) and powerful. You're welcome.