Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Rumble 16118 Groot vs. Venom

Culwych1

I haven't kept up with the latest interstellar stories but from what I remember, I don't think there is anything in Groot's arsenal that can take out Venom. While this would probably be a very cool match to watch due to how versatile both fighters are, I've got to give it to Venom on this one. Your son picked a cool fight though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marvel Man said:

I haven't kept up with the latest interstellar stories but from what I remember, I don't think there is anything in Groot's arsenal that can take out Venom. While this would probably be a very cool match to watch due to how versatile both fighters are, I've got to give it to Venom on this one. Your son picked a cool fight though!

I agree with all of this especially the part that your son picked a cool fight

• Like 1

Your son has some cool action figures. What makes this fight very tricky for me is that I’m not quite sure how strong Groot is. His Marvel 616 wiki page only said that he’s strong enough to overpower Armadillo, who’s wiki page says he’s capable of lifting 25 tons. If that’s Groots max lifting strength then he might be in trouble because Venom’s strength is superior to Spider-Man, who can lift and throw semi trucks which on average weigh 40 tons. That plus better regeneration gives the advantage to Venom.

• Like 1