Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 2422 Leviathan vs. Cthulhu

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

For viewer convience, all inhuman speach will be instantly translated to human language.

The stars are finally right, and his great tentacleness Cthulhu rises from the depths to dive through the worlds. Cthulhu's slow, but sure ramapage starts in Russia as he works his way through the country, devouring all that stand before him. The many war mechanisms of man fight in vain against the great old one, he continues his feast on the world. Cthulhu makes his way to the edge of Scottland, the seas boil and writhe violently before vomiting forth Leviathan in all her dark blue scaly beauty. The Leviathan speaks with her smooth, seductive voice " I am quite sorry ,sir, you can't have this one", Cthulhu responds with his aristocratic tone "why? do you have any feelings for these unimportant snacks, they serve no purpose other than to be eaten", Leviath answers him "I know, but this is my dinner, not yours". Cthulhu spreads his massive wingspan and says "hehehe, I don't see why I should let you have this, your worth is questionable", Leviathan flexes her gargantuan coils and sharply retorts "watch you tongue, fiend, or I'll add your rubbery flesh to my diet". Cthulhu's and Leviathan's eyes glow bright red, Cthulhu then suggests "why should we ruin such a feast by 'settling' our dispute here?", Leviathan responds "then shall we take this else where?". The two apocolyptic beasts vanish in an explosion of light, they rematerialize in a far away stretch of space. Leviathan asks "how is this?", Cthulhu answers "just fine, now we need to hurry this up, for I am hungry", Leviathan states "oh, don't worry, I shall fix that dilema". The two then drop their calm attitude and fly into a furious rage akin to the berserkers of old, laying to each other with their mystical and physical might.

Winner eats all.

Guest Spaggage

Before anyone votes for Cthulhu, consider this: a boat collided with his forehead, AND HE GOT KNOCKED THE F**K OUT. I agree with Hugo Fowl. Leviathan FTW.

I think it is a little unfair to say that only God can kill the Leviathan. After all, in the bible; isn't God the only being who can really do anything? The bible doesn't assume the existence of any supernatural being outside the control of God and thus the bible saying that God is the only person who can kill it is only an natural extension of his omnipotence. However here we are assuming beings outside of Gods control, which invalidates any power classes mentioned in the bible.

Secondly, the boat is able to partially destroy Cthulhu's physical body, however the next line in the story clearly states that Cthulhu was able to "recombine" into its original form. This is the sentence verbatim:

"For an instant the ship was befouled by an acrid and blinding green cloud, and then there was only a venomous seething astern; where - God in Heaven! - the scattered plasticity of that nameless sky-spawn was nebulously recombining in its hateful original form, whilst its distance widened every second as the Alert gained impetus from its mounting steam."

Also, it has been said that Cthulhu's body is not entirely composed of physical matter, and that no amount of purely physical damage can ever kill him.

Finally, it is difficult to know the actual size of the leviathan, considering I don't think the bible actually states it. If I am wrong about this then please prove it.

Ultimately I don't think there is enough information to determine the winner. In all probability there might be no way for either of these monsters to win. The Leviathan can only incapacitate Cthulhu and it is unclear if Cthulhu can damage the Leviathan either.

• 3 years later...
Guest godlyhellwolf

now this is unfair. Cthulhu was around before the Leviathan so there for he is older. only god can kill the Leviathan because god came after Cthulhu. Nothing can kill Cthulhu because no one really cares anymore to find a way. If there was a way to kill him, his grandfather wouldn't have locked him up he would have killed him.(his grandfather is yog-sothoth by the way)

Welcome to electricferret, godlyhellwolf. I hope you enjoy your stay here. You do realize that this match is over three years old, right? None of the people accounts in this discussion have even been here in years. Next time, check the dates of the previous comments before you post.

Just noticed this.

Wrong DSkillz. Hugo Fowl is definitely up and about.

*grumble*

I'm pretty sure I found that out before you did. I meant accounts. Changing.

Point is, the discussion ended years ago.

• 2 weeks later...