Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 15126 Kimberly Ann Hart vs. Zombies (Return of the Living Dead) vs. Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 10

--------

Previously: Spider-Man and Goldar were able to defeat the Evil Power Rangers and Mutant Power Rangers. Before Twin Man, Commander Crayfish, and the nine Putties could become zombies, Lord Zedd, Rita, and Master Vile zapped them. One Putty teleported away, while the rest of them became ash. Just as the three villains and two zombies were about to fight each other, the Zombie Frankenstein appeared, and joined his fellow corpses to attack the evil beings.

--------

Note: This takes place during Part 8 and Part 9.

--------

Somewhere in Florida, at a hotel, Kimberly was sitting on the bed watching news on TV. The once Pink Ranger found out that Angel Grove has been hit by some kind of zombie virus. Kimberly was hurt as she saw her friends had become monsters as they were attacking and eating people. If things weren’t bad enough, they were leading an army of zombies, fighting against some guy, who had an army of robots.

“Guys, what has happened to you?” Kimberly said sadly. While she has been watching the news, she hasn’t seen Tommy anywhere. She could only hope that her boyfriend was ok, and that Zordon was working on something to stop this zombie outbreak. The teenager would like to get back out there to save the world, but without her power coin, there was nothing she could do.

Kimberly heard a door open, and heard someone heading towards her bedroom. Appearing in front of Kimberly is Gunther Schmidt, her gymnast trainer. “Kimberly. Pack your things. We’re leaving.” He told her.

“Leaving? Where are we going? What about the Pan Global Games?” Kimberly asked.

“I’m afraid the games have been canceled. As for where we are going, I want to be as far from Angel Grove as possible. For all we know, this zombie thing could spread to here.” Gunther said.

“Fine, I’ll go and get my stuff together.” Kimberly said.

“Good, I’ll start packing as well.” Gunther said.

After Gunther left, Kimberly was gathering her things. But then Kimberly heard her trainer scream. “Mr. Schmidt?” Kimberly ran into the living room and was shocked. 

Gunther was down on his back with a zombie eating him. The trainer looked at Kimberly, and reached out his arm towards her. “Kimberly, RUN!” With no other choice, Kimberly ran past Gunther and the zombie.

Kimberly ran out of the hotel, but she didn’t get far, as she saw something in front of her. There was a Putty eating on a dead body. The Putty had bite marks allover its body, and was covered in human blood. “A Putty?! I thought Rita and Lord Zedd stopped using those’s things, especially the regular ones.” Kimberly said.

The Putty stopped eating on the dead body as it notices Kimberly. She didn’t have to guess that the Putty was a zombie, as not only the bite marks and blood gave it away, but just looking at the hunger on its face. The clay zombie came running towards Kimberly to attack her.

Kimberly blocked a punch with her arm, and used her foot to kick the Putty three times in the abdomen, before punching the zombie in the forehead, sending the clay humanoid rolling to the ground.

“Face it clay brain! Dead or alive, I’ve beaten your kind plenty of times!” Kimberly yelled. When the Putty recovered, the clay finger pulled out some kind of object. Kimberly was shocked by what the Putty was holding. “Wait, is that...”

Before the Putty could use the Badge of Darkness to morph, six suited fingers appeared out of the air, and landed behind the zombie. The clay humanoid didn’t have a chance to turned around as a sword cut off it’s head. The Putty’s body fell to the ground with the badge rolling on the solid surface, until the object stopped at Kimberly’s feet.

Kimberly couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Standing before her was the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. But something wasn’t right. One thing, she just saw them on the news as zombies, and other is the Green Ranger is here, which shouldn’t be possible.

“What’s wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost.” The “Yellow Ranger” said.

Kimberly now knew there was something wrong as what came out of the "Yellow Ranger" was a male voice.

“Who are you?” Kimberly asked them.

“We are Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.” Tyranno Ranger said.

“And we’re here to kill you.” Ptera Ranger said.

“WHAT?! WHY?!” Kimberly yelled.

“Because we don’t like you Power Rangers.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“Your world is nothing more than garbage, which is why it needs to be taken out.” Tricera Ranger said.

“Before we kill you, we’ll use you as bate to lure out that imposture of me and Kiba Ranger.” Dragon Ranger said.

“Plus, we’ll make your zombie friends pay for what they did to the Ohrangers.” Tiger Ranger said.

Kimberly knew she was in trouble; without her powers, she didn’t stand a chance against them. But then she looked down at the Badge of Darkness. She remembered that the badges would turned the Putties into the Mutant Power Rangers. As much as the teen hated to use something that was evil, she didn’t have much of a choice.

Kimberly grabbed the badge and yelled, “It’s Morphin Time!” Soon Kimberly became the Pink Ranger again, only with her belt, gloves, and boots black. “Hey, it worked! No only that, this badge happens to be my color!”

The Zyurangers were shocked by this. “She’s a Power Ranger again!?” Ptera Ranger yelled.

“But how?! We’ve been told that she passed her powers to someone else!” Tricera Ranger yelled.

“Didn’t you see?! Whatever that “Golem” had, made her into a fake Ptera Ranger!” Dragon Ranger yelled.

“I’m no Ptera Ranger, you outdated fake Tommy! I’m the Pink Ranger! Get ready you wanna-be  rangers for me to bash each of your skulls open.” Then Kimberly put her hand over her mouth. “Did I just said that? I hope I’m not getting any side effects from this badge.”

“Ah, hear that everyone? She thinks she can beat us.” Tyranno Ranger said to his teammates.

“Don’t get too cocky, girl. Just because you got some kind of substitute power, doesn’t mean you’re a match to us.” Tiger Ranger said to Kimberly.

“Beside, we got you out numbered.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“Fresh Meat!”

The Pink Ranger and the Zyurangers looked and saw 17 zombies were heading towards them. Then a zombiefied Gunther and the zombie that attacked him came running out of the hotel. Next up, the dead body that the Putty was eating on, rose up as the corpse was reanimated as a zombie.

“You have got to be kidding me?!” Tyranno Ranger yelled.

“Looks like that Putty has infected some people.” Behind her helmet, Kimberly frowned, but then smiled. “This is going to be fun. Ripping everyone apart.”

--------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-Kimberly is powered by a Badge of Darkness that is powerful as a Dino Coin.

-As the Mutant Pink Ranger, Kimberly will have a Power Bow and a Blade Blaster.

-I'm using the 2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies to represent people that got infected by the Marvel Zombies Virus.

-There are 20 Zombies.

Who will win?

Learn More About
Kimberly Ann Hart
Read more about Kimberly Ann Hart at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Zombies (Return of the Living Dead)
Read more about Zombies (Return of the Living Dead) at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM studios Links: Wikipedia Trioxin-wikipedia imdb-Return of the Living Dead

Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger
Read more about Ky ōry ū Sentai Zyuranger at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Super Sentai Time Capsule

Might as well ask if anyone has suggestions for my Zombie Power Rangers story?

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

Might as well ask if anyone has suggestions for my Zombie Power Rangers story?

First off, I love this part. I'm a big fan of the Zyurangers actually and have come to prefer them to the MMPR in a lot of ways. I think you captured their characters spot on, they don't play around. They are ancient warriors and are about to fuck up these zombies and poor Kimberly.

As for the next part... You have two directions. Either you work on the zombies eventually taking over the world like the Walking Dead or they get cured/stopped. You can include more sentai, I wouldn't mind seeing Zyuranger wipe out this zombie plague just to see how far they get. If Lord Zedd and them are zombies now, I can see them using magic or something to spread the virus around the globe really fast. Maybe SPD would get involved? A lot of options.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

How about Ash Williams next?

I don’t know about adding Ash to the story. But it is something to think about.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

First off, I love this part. I'm a big fan of the Zyurangers actually and have come to prefer them to the MMPR in a lot of ways. I think you captured their characters spot on, they don't play around. They are ancient warriors and are about to fuck up these zombies and poor Kimberly.

As for the next part... You have two directions. Either you work on the zombies eventually taking over the world like the Walking Dead or they get cured/stopped. You can include more sentai, I wouldn't mind seeing Zyuranger wipe out this zombie plague just to see how far they get. If Lord Zedd and them are zombies now, I can see them using magic or something to spread the virus around the globe really fast. Maybe SPD would get involved? A lot of options.

Thanks! I do plan on adding more Super Sentai groups to the story. I’m also thinking about adding in the SPD Power Rangers.

Another good continuation of your Rangers/Zombies arc, Venom. Very good characterization on Kimberly's part. 

One thing, though: This match is a three-way battle, with the Zyurangers included, right? I see you didn't include them in your match parameters at the end. If that's the case, I think the Zyurangers win this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Another good continuation of your Rangers/Zombies arc, Venom. Very good characterization on Kimberly's part. 

One thing, though: This match is a three-way battle, with the Zyurangers included, right? I see you didn't include them in your match parameters at the end. If that's the case, I think the Zyurangers win this.

Thanks! Yes, this is a three-way fight with the Zyurangers. It's just that I didn’t have anything to say about the Zyurangers in the parameters.