Slot: Costing The Team A Quarter To Play
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Onaga at Wikipedia
Official Site: Midway.inc

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

As much as like Kuma more than Onaga, I don't think a bear stands a chance against the dragon. Bears are tough alright, having to do more than a shotgun blast to kill him and especially someone like Kuma, who has fought foes similar to Onaga but that's where it ends. He's only fought people similar to Onaga, not like Onaga. Onaga took a blast equal to a bunch of big ass bombs without a scratch while Kuma is still a normal bear by comparison because well, he is a normal bear. Tekken is a bit grounded despite the ninjas, cyborgs and magic wooden dummies compared to Mortal Kombat wich has had people with power strong enough to rival actual gods and hellspawn.

16 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

As much as like Kuma more than Onaga, I don't think a bear stands a chance against the dragon. Bears are tough alright, having to do more than a shotgun blast to kill him and especially someone like Kuma, who has fought foes similar to Onaga but that's where it ends. He's only fought people similar to Onaga, not like Onaga. Onaga took a blast equal to a bunch of big ass bombs without a scratch while Kuma is still a normal bear by comparison because well, he is a normal bear. Tekken is a bit grounded despite the ninjas, cyborgs and magic wooden dummies compared to Mortal Kombat wich has had people with power strong enough to rival actual gods and hellspawn.

True that my friend true that. Onaga is matched by few people, if I remember, Blaze, pre-retcon seemed to be the only one stronger than Onaga.

2 hours ago, Z451 said:

True that my friend true that. Onaga is matched by few people, if I remember, Blaze, pre-retcon seemed to be the only one stronger than Onaga.

I think so, but Onaga is one of the strongest. He tanked a combined attack by Raiden, Tsang Sung, and Quan Chi all once.