Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Matrix at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Crime Boss Takedown

Well, this seems interesting, 

Kingpin would have to personally deal with the issue.  I know he is a brawler with strong martial skills.  Also, gadgets in his cane and stickpin, I think.  I'm not up on any modern re-vamps of the character in comics.

John Matrix, we know is physically strong for a normal human, excellent with weapons and has tactical skills seen in out-hunting a Predator.

I guess either could pull it off.  I'm leaning towards John Matrix, tho.

43 minutes ago, Fox said:

John Matrix, we know is physically strong for a normal human, excellent with weapons and has tactical skills seen in out-hunting a Predator.

That's Alan Schaefer you're thinking, this is the character from the movie Commando. Funnily enough, he takes out an entire group of mercenaries led by a soldier that he was close with, all while using HEAVIER weaponry than Schaefer ever did. So, it's a good thing that you're leaning towards John Matrix, as you're still right either way.

So they had to do it all in person alone or do they take whatever resources they have? Because if it's the latter, it's easy enough for Kingpin to arrange a meeting or outsource.

Or leak information about him to someone like Punisher.

6 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Kingpin knows how Crime Bosses operate. He's one of them. Doing this is going to feel like an inside job. I think Fisk has this.

Find me a singular instance where he destroys a heavily fortified crime boss operated area on his own. No help, just him and his cane. This is literally what Commando, the movie John Matrix is from, is about.

Economics majors can run a business, but they can't beat the owner of a dojo cause of it. Like, let's be real here.

Just now, Macklemore said:

Find me a singular instance where he destroys a heavily fortified crime boss operated area on his own. No help, just him and his cane. This is literally what Commando, the movie John Matrix is from, is about.

Economics majors can run a business, but they can't beat the owner of a dojo cause of it. Like, let's be real here.

Yeah, context is important here. If Fisk has to do his own work then he's got no chance.

If each side gets their entire resources, etc available then Fisk has this. Money buys a lot of guns and people to wield them.

Or he just pays more to get his targets defenses on his side.