Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Genji at Wikipedia
Official Site: Blizzard Entertainment

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Ice Planet Hoth

2 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

The Scotsman keeps pace with Jack. I don't know much about Genji but he just looks like any other villain Jack would have destroyed so...

Unless there's an argument to be made, the Scotsman gets my vote.

The best speed feat we have of Genji is him deflecting back minigun fire.

58 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The best speed feat we have of Genji is him deflecting back minigun fire.

Is this just a gameplay feat though? Does he do this in any comics or anything? I don't know a ton about Overwatch, but I know in game Bastion's minigun has an obscenely slow rate of fire (for a minigun). 

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Is this just a gameplay feat though? Does he do this in any comics or anything? I don't know a ton about Overwatch, but I know in game Bastion's minigun has an obscenely slow rate of fire (for a minigun). 

I feel like it should be used as without it Genji really has not that many feats. In fact, pretty much none of the characters have any feats. Many of the shorts are barebones and they don't really showcase anything from them. If you are looking for actual, canon feats, I suggest you watch the Overwatch animated short "Dragons" as well as the Overwatch 2 Trailer starting at 4 minutes, 30 seconds. That's all he's ever done, canon-wise.

Just now, Macklemore said:

I feel like it should be used as without it Genji really has not that many feats. In fact, pretty much none of the characters have any feats. Many of the shorts are barebones and they don't really showcase anything from them. If you are looking for actual, canon feats, I suggest you watch the Overwatch animated short "Dragons" as well as the Overwatch 2 Trailer starting at 4 minutes, 30 seconds. That's all he's ever done, canon-wise.

That's fair enough. Like I said, I don't know Overwatch very well. 

This matchup depends on how closely you scale the Scotsman to Jack. He did fight him to a  standstill, but Jack also seemingly didn't want to kill him and he was in an environment where Jack's superior speed and athleticism were severely limited.

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

At the same time, you do raise a valid point however. Genji deflecting Bastion is purely a in-game concept, and yet, I see it mentioned as a feat all the time. Funny how that works.

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

This matchup depends on how closely you scale the Scotsman to Jack. He did fight him to a  standstill, but Jack also seemingly didn't want to kill him and he was in an environment where Jack's superior speed and athleticism were severely limited.

In terms of pure swordplay though he did pretty well. Standing up to Samurai Jack is impressive in and of itself.

Though to be fair, he did puncture his second love so maybe it was just the Scotsman running on pure rage.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

In terms of pure swordplay though he did pretty well. Standing up to Samurai Jack is impressive in and of itself.

Though to be fair, he did puncture his second love so maybe it was just the Scotsman running on pure rage.

That is very true. Standing up to Jack at all is impressive, probably more so than anything Genji has done. Not to mention that the world of Samurai Jack seems far more advanced than the world of Overwatch, and the Scotsman is formidable there. I wish Genji had more definite feats, but from what I can tell Scotsman seems to have this