Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Samurai Jack at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

I...I have no idea.

Samurai Jack is the epitome of his craft.

Fuckmothering Alexander Anderson regularly and openly seeks combat with the craziest version of Dracula ever.

I have to think about this one.

Samurai Jack isn't really equipped to deal with regenerating entities, as seen in his fight against the Minions of Set. Ra won't be here to help him this time around, and it's a battle of attrition after that. It all depends on Samurai Jack's willingness to actually "kill", as well, and if he won't go for it, he'll easily lose to Alexander.

Just now, SSJRuss said:

I'm trying to remember how crazy powerful Alexander was at the end of Hellsing. If I remember correctly, he pretty much killed Alucard. If that was the case, Jack's in trouble.

He killed Alucard's will to live, but Alucard regained his will the moment Seras called out his name. But yes, he was extremely powerful, regenerated from everything thrown at him (which included specific bullets that negate regeneration), and had vines for days.

Just now, Macklemore said:

He killed Alucard's will to live, but Alucard regained his will the moment Seras called out his name. But yes, he was extremely powerful, regenerated from everything thrown at him (which included specific bullets that negate regeneration), and had vines for days.

Oh yeah I remember the vines. He's the steak or whatever from Jesus' cross. It was crazy.

With that much regeneration, Jack has no chance. Sad.

So Jack wins, and it's not even that close. 

Let me start by saying I love both of these characters, and that neither of them are on my team so I'm not biased. However, even if we scale Anderson to Alucard, he's still so much slower and weaker that nothing else really matters. 

If we scale Anderson directly to Alucard, we can say that he's hypersonic because Alucard catches a bullet in his teeth that was capable of chasing down a fighter jet. Alucard is clearly physically superior to Anderson in just about every way until Anderson uses the Nail, which we'll get to later, but for argument's sake we'll say that he can react to hypersonic attacks and somewhat dodge them (Alucard got hit several times by the bullet before he caught it, but he also just sort of tanks damage when he doesn't have to so it's hard to judge if it was difficult for him or not). This is a far more impressive speed feat than Anderson ever demonstrated.

Jack, on the other hand, doesn't just react to hypersonic attacks, he can actively avoid sunlight. It's not shown in that clip but there is one beam that is very clearly going to hit him and he clearly starts moving after it does and he successfully gets out of the way. He dodges at relativistic speeds. Alucard caught a bullet in his teeth, but Jack casually blocks shots from a minigun. A quick google search shows that similar modern guns fire 2,000-6,000 rpm. Jack is blocking between 33 and 100 shots every second, and he's not moving, so he's clearly actively blocking all of them, at least that were going to hit him. There's the famous water drop feat, where Jack defeats and/or kills several bounty hunters who were laying in wait to ambush him so quickly that they were all defeated before a single drop of water hit the ground. That is so much faster than what Anderson can do that he simply has no means of countering it. Jack has shown time and again to be massively FTE, and is leagues faster than Anderson and even Alucard.

Now about the regeneration. Anderson's regeneration is strong, and it's honestly the only thing preventing this from being an outright stomp, but it clearly has limits. He couldn't regenerate his hand after it got blown off by the Jackal, and even when he was buffed by Helena's Nail, which explicitly made his healing factor many times stronger, Alucard was able to kill him by ripping him heart out. If memory serves, this was Alucard after he lost all his familiars, and was essentially back down to his base power too. So while Jack's usual method of chopping limbs wouldn't work, he would eventually move onto the head or torso, and we've seen no evidence that Anderson could survive total decapitation, and we know for a fact that destroying his heart will kill him, so Jack has many win conditions here. 

I think it's very clear that base-form Jack kind of shits on Anderson. It wouldn't necessarily be easy, but he would win a comfortable 9/10 at least. What about the Nail? Well, it's important to note that Helena's Nail isn't part of Anderson's regular equipment. As far as we know, it was something he got specifically to use on Alucard because he knew that shit would be going down in London with the Nazi vampires. Putting that aside, it is not something he would ever use to start out a fight. Alucard says that using it makes him a monster comparable to Alucard himself, and even when fighting Alucard at his strongest, Anderson doesn't use it right away, despite the fact that he was getting pretty solidly beaten by the familiar army, and the fact that Alucard had blown his arm off. It's clearly a last-resort, "oh shit button" type of upgrade. Jack would end the fight before he got a chance to use it. And even if he couldn't I think there's a good chance that Anderson would choose not to use it against Jack anyway. He wouldn't like Jack, what with the whole "worshiping lots of different Gods" situation he's got going on, but the only reason he used Helena's Nail in the first place was because Alucard specifically was such a monster in his eyes it was worth becoming an equally big monster to kill him. He wouldn't feel that way about Jack.

So even if you somehow set all of that aside, even the nail wouldn't let Anderson win. Jack is so much faster than him still, and he had the nail in when Alucard killed him. It clearly doesn't make him invincible, and even when he has the nail his healing is very quick but not instant. When your opponent can block 100 attacks per second, the three seconds it takes an amputated arm to heal is a long ass time. Jack can win even if, beyond all hope and logic, Anderson uses the nail.

TLDR: Jack is so much faster, stronger, and more skilled than anything in the Hellsing universe that the few advantages that Anderson does have aren't nearly enough to stop this from being a clean sweep. Jack all the way

27 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

What about the Nail? Well, it's important to note that Helena's Nail isn't part of Anderson's regular equipment. As far as we know, it was something he got specifically to use on Alucard because he knew that shit would be going down in London with the Nazi vampires. Putting that aside, it is not something he would ever use to start out a fight.

It's nice to have someone who doesn't overlook things like this like I did. Clearly, I went into this match with bias cause Anderson was my character. But you are right, he would not use this while fight Jack at all.

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It's nice to have someone who doesn't overlook things like this like I did. Clearly, I went into this match with bias cause Anderson was my character. But you are right, he would not use this while fight Jack at all.

It happens to everyone my dude. I just really like jack XD