Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Something seems different

Buzz Line

I see I can log in again, I see user submitted match ups running, I see Callisto is still counting the votes and calling the official results, I see new characters in the data base, I even see new images being uploaded. Listed right there on the home page.

I see the the five stars in the upper left hand corner, and that they light up when I click on them. I assume that's replacing the F-E-D-C-B-A grades, but is it really? Clicking on CBUB Control Panel just seems to send me to the forums. I don't seem to be able to make a match people can vote on, I don't seem to be able to upload new images for the contenders in the database, though I do see the option to upload one to my profile. That's something I guess.

I stumbled upon this website's sudden functionality by chance, I hadn't actually planned to upload any pictures or post any matches, but something about not even knowing how to after finding my login still works after all these years frustrates me.

6 hours ago, Buzz Line said:

I see I can log in again, I see user submitted match ups running, I see Callisto is still counting the votes and calling the official results, I see new characters in the data base, I even see new images being uploaded. Listed right there on the home page.

I see the the five stars in the upper left hand corner, and that they light up when I click on them. I assume that's replacing the F-E-D-C-B-A grades, but is it really? Clicking on CBUB Control Panel just seems to send me to the forums. I don't seem to be able to make a match people can vote on, I don't seem to be able to upload new images for the contenders in the database, though I do see the option to upload one to my profile. That's something I guess.

I stumbled upon this website's sudden functionality by chance, I hadn't actually planned to upload any pictures or post any matches, but something about not even knowing how to after finding my login still works after all these years frustrates me.

Hey, just @Fox

Looks like you're having some technical issues!

I personally do not see any issues.  It seems fine.

1. Log out.
  2. Delete cookies in your browser of choice.
  3. Log in.

Go to the CBUB Homepage: https://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?/cbub/

You see a menu of links that includes

CBUB Control Panel:  https://www.electricferret.com/cbub/siteaccount/

And that should take you to the match creation functionality.

Huh, didn't know you could post regular threads in the Rated Matches section. I mean, it's good that this was moved and all, but that fact is ... interesting.

Anyways, welcome back, Buzz! Good to see you back in the swing of things. You know, a couple of your matches are still in the Outstanding Match Set-Ups thread.