Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Tournament - Hero Of Oakvale vs. Dovahkiin

IKA

Hundreds of years ago in the province of Skyrim a hero born with the soul of dragon changed history as he defeated the “World Eater” a dragon so powerful he was writtin’ in destiny to end the cycle of life as we know it. Those the hero’s name has been long since forgotten, their feats of unimaginable power charged through time itself and slew Alduin in Sovngarde. Some say the hero used magic, some say it was this a sword, but all Legends speak that the Hero used the language of the dragon’s themselves to pull off this victory. Not only did the Hero defeat Alduin, but also single-handedly ended the civil war, killed and emperor and even became a champion of the divines themselves. Truly this hero, master of the elements and the way of the voice should have no equal, but we found another. 

The Hero of Oakvale as he is known for similar feats in another world. Though he did not have the soul of a dragon, his feats are no less impressive. Being orphaned at a young age, he was taken in by the guild of Heroes where he would learn the basics of both physical skills, and they ways of will. He became the guild’s crown jewel as he became Champion of the Arena and Slayer of the Jack of Blades, loved by many and feared by many more, the adventure was no small task. Through great amounts of training and adventuring and taking on quests no other Hero would dare dream of, he became the best of them all. Not only did he best the towering hero Thunder, a former arena champion in his own right, in one to one combat, but when after his defeat of Jack, Jack rose once more to fight, this time in the form of a dragon, but even with his new found power, the Hero still slew Jack of Blades all while never once using a shield.  

Both of the Heroes have stood the test of time, their stories retold for centuries beyond their age. Both have pulled off unimaginable feats of physical prowess and the arcane arts. Both powerful enough to warp time around them, and both have slain a dragon by themselves. Today, these champions write a new tale to include in their already legendary story, but for one of them, their story will be their last.  

Today, we have gathered the heroes and we have brought them to our arena so that we me know which Hero truly deserves our admiration. Today, as we witness them brawl it out know that we will have our definitive answer as they know that if they shall lose this fight, their fight will have been for nothing, their stories will be lost to the ages, and their memory erased. Today, for the amusement of the readers, we give you a battle you will never forget. Now let us watch as these heroes tear each other apart and to our warriors, I say... let the battle begin! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Rules: 

Both Heroes have MAX (Exploits aside) capabilities and use of whatever weapons, armor, enchantments, or ammunition they may need.  

There will be no healing allowed. This is a fight to the death and only one may walk away.  

They are in a gladiator style arena, there is no way to flee from this fight.  

The winner will have their memory wiped from this event and be granted the ability to return home as they were. The loser, and all that they know will be erased from history.   

Haven't played any Fable but I watched a few playthroughs. This is a good match up for both characters, feels natural and I like that.

Only negatives I have are the things I noticed that needed editing. "it was this a sword"  "single-handedly ended the civil war, killed and emperor and even". Those were just two that I noticed.

I didn't mind the set-up style and the length wasn't an issue for me. I liked the angle you played that these two hero/warriors were going to duke it out to see which one was the best. Makes sense considering the characters.

The fight won't last long. Maybe a full minute at best. They don't have healing so even enchanted armor that heals you wouldn't be allowed, making each hit do real damage. I think I'll give this to the Hero, but I'm still a little on the fence.

Just an interesting tidbit for you guys if you didn't catch what I was doing. I never said what race or gender the Dovahkiin was in the setup, that is because in game you get to choose that and I wanted you to imagine your own custom Dovahkiin in the fight. 

Let me know if it worked, or if you just imagined the default image. 

34 minutes ago, IKA said:

Just an interesting tidbit for you guys if you didn't catch what I was doing. I never said what race or gender the Dovahkiin was in the setup, that is because in game you get to choose that and I wanted you to imagine your own custom Dovahkiin in the fight. 

Let me know if it worked, or if you just imagined the default image. 

Very clever. I imagined the default though because I never played the main storyline.

The fight set-up gets the point across. I understand where the combatants hail from, how they a similar and can use that to make a judgement on who might win.  All well and good.

But, me personally, I'm here strictly for the writing and I only rate Tournament matches on the writing of the author.

I prefer to be shown, not told.  Here's a wiki link on that literary technique: Show Don't Tell in writing.

Anyways, pure summarization and exposition tends to be a dry read.

6 minutes ago, Fox said:

The fight set-up gets the point across. I understand where the combatants hail from, how they a similar and can use that to make a judgement on who might win.  All well and good.

But, me personally, I'm here strictly for the writing and I only rate Tournament matches on the writing of the author.

I prefer to be shown, not told.  Here's a wiki link on that literary technique: Show Don't Tell in writing.

Anyways, pure summarization and exposition tends to be a dry read.

I always try to do this in my matches. Though it doesn't always come through the way I'd like it too.

Hopefully I'll get my tournament matches out soon. I posted a regular match that I hope you enjoy reading if you find the time, Fox.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
CBUB Member : Join date after Dec. 31 2019. Not counted.
CBUB Match Judge : 2 Stars x 2
CBUB Member : 4 Stars
CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2
CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2
CBUB Match Judge : 3 Stars x 2

FPA Calculation:
0 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 0 = 9 Total Votes
( (0 * 5) + (5 * 4) + (2 * 3) + (2 * 2) + (0 * 1) ) = 30 Total Stars Score
30 / 9 = 3.33 Total Rating

MATCH SCORE
Hero Of Oakvale: 4
Dovahkiin: 7