Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Tournament - All Might vs. The Hulk

IKA

All Might vs. Hulk (MCU) 

“We’ve found him,” Romanoff reports to Fury. “We’re moving in.” She descended down a narrow pathway, with twenty S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives following her lead. Surrounding the house, all guns pointed towards the small house that Banner was located in. She lifts her hand letting the soldiers to hold their positions before holstering her own weapon. She slowly walks to the front door and lets herself in. Banner had his back to her, but didn’t react to her coming in, so he likely knew she was there. 

“So how many men did you bring this time?” He asks, turning to Natasha. “Do they know what they’re in for?” 

“Twenty men,” She replies “I trained them all for this scenario. We need you to come with us.” 

“You know, I’m kind of enjoying it here in Japan actually.” He smirks. “I think I’m going to just stay this time.” 

“We both know that can’t happen Bruce.” She replies, “To many people are at risk right now.” Banner wasn’t kidding this time. For too long he had stayed hidden from the world never being able to enjoy his own life. Why can’t he have one? He has the Hulk under control now, they haven’t had an incident since... before the world changed. He walked past Romanoff and began to open the door himself.  

“I’m sorry, but this time I mean it, I’m not going anywhere.”  

“I think you are...” She said with a sad smile on her face. “I’m sorry too Bruce.” 

“For what?” She picks up her radio. 

“Strange, open the portal.”  

“Open the what?” She charges at him and kicks him through the doorway. When he lands outside, the weather has completely changed. He’s not in the same place he was a minute ago. Romanoff looks through the portal. 

“I’m sorry, but you’ll be safer here, they might be able to handle you better than we can.” She pulls herself back in and the portal shuts. A wave of emotions struck Banner in ways he’s never felt before. What kind of betrayal was this? What did he do to deserve this? He became quite angry at the situation; his skin began to turn green and his body started to grow. He began to lose all sense of who or what he was. In his rage, the Hulk had let himself free, and everyone in his surrounding area was going to pay for it. He ran to the street and began throwing cars, busting down lights and screaming at civilians. A group of bystanders looked on as he picked up a car and began to walk towards them.  

“YOU LAUGH AT HULK?! HULK SMASH!!!” He threw the car down causing an explosion, but the bystanders were gone. In their place stood one man smiling from ear to ear. 

“I’m not sure why he’s doing this,” he proclaims, “But you have nothing to fear, because, I AM HERE!” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Rules – Winner by TKO 

All Might is from the beginning of My Hero Academia; he is on a time limit of around 20 minutes before his body forces him to his weaker form. No other Heroes are near to assist him.  

Hulk is from MCU – After snap, before he became Banner Hulk.  

Much shorter story than I normally write, but I felt these characters didn't really need a huge list of motivations to do battle. 

On first read, I gotta give this 3 star. Wish I could do like 3.9 or something. No errors and solid writing, but not a lot of story meat if you feel me. I've read your material before so I know what you're capable of and how good it can be. 🙂

That said, I like the idea of Banner being tricked and the way they did it. Clever. I wonder how they knew about the MHA universe and that it could handle Hulk. They right though, this Hulk gets knocked the hell out.

All Might sends him flying after 5 minutes.

all might my hero academia GIF by Funimation

We've seen this hulk go down in under 20 minutes a couple times. The Hulk-buster armor and Thanos both put a beating on him.

So, not that familiar with My Hero Academia, does All Might hit as hard as the Hulk-Buster? A couple short clips make me think he does.

35 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

We've seen this hulk go down in under 20 minutes a couple times. The Hulk-buster armor and Thanos both put a beating on him.

So, not that familiar with My Hero Academia, does All Might hit as hard as the Hulk-Buster? A couple short clips make me think he does.

Yeah, he can hit pretty hard lol

https://amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/bpikmv/respect_all_might_my_hero_academia/

• Like 1

So I just got done binging on My Hero Academia, a solid anime btw definitely recommend. If this is MCU Hulk, All Might kinda sorta stomps. Even a weakened All Might has the power to send foes flying, ala Team Rocket though.

I see it like this; If Thanos can spank Hulk that hard, then so can All Might, who is easily stronger and faster by a  good portion

• Like 1

I agree with everyone above, the story is short, but you're right that they don't need much rain to fight other than "Hulk Smash", "All-might don't like that". The only thing I don't really get is why would they teleport Hulk to s random dimension? The only reason Black Widow hunts him down in the first movie is that they need him for the Avengers initiative right? 

Any who, movie Hulk loses to All Might, especially since at the beginning of the story he hasn't passed the quirk on to Deku.

Strength wise, Hulk is strong enough to cause minor earth quakes when he's angry.

6815404-1187004545-Venge.gif6815410-2312219889-Mello.gif6815418-1824057596-Oddba.gif

Speed wise, he can outrun a Humvee, they have a maximum speed of 70 mph according to Google.

6841837-7194519044-Gorge.gif

Disability wise, he takes a lot of good hits from the Hulkbuster suit, who has comparable strength to Hulk before he gets angry.

Now moving on to All Might.

Strength wise, the first major feat he shows is punching his enemy so hard he affects the atmosphere causing it to rainq6EuBM8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The earthquake he causes are a bit bigger toomain-qimg-b4d460a9bdc490bd376a5286284d59

Speed wise, this is towards the end of his superhero run when he's significantly weaker than at the start.

He travels 5 kilometers in 30 seconds, which doing the math equals traveling at 373 mph (rounded up)

main-qimg-d1e073c55edee5262226c32a625ffc

So yes, All Might spanks Hulk like an angry stepparent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not really feeling this one. 

I understand that there are supposed to be stakes because Black Widow wants Hulk for something, but I don't know why or what the stakes are.  Also, it's not clear why Black Widow, ostensibly a hero, would drop an angry Hulk onto unsuspecting civilians.

Looking forward to the next match.

I wonder why the text in some matches highlights white with the Dark theme? Something Fox might want to look at.

Anyways, alright match, but as others mentioned, its story needed some more meat to it. I'll give it three stars.

As for the match itself, since I haven't seen My Hero Academia or much of the MCU, OMFG's post of feats helps me out a lot here. It looks like All Might should take this.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
CBUB Match Judge : 3 Stars x 2
CBUB Member : 4 Stars
CBUB Member : 4 Stars
CBUB Match Judge : 5 Stars x 2

FPA Calculation:
2 + 2 + 8 + 0 + 0 = 12 Total Votes
( (2 * 5) + (2 * 4) + (8 * 3) + (0 * 2) + (0 * 1) ) = 42 Total Stars Score
42 / 12 = 3.50 Total Rating

MATCH SCORE
All Might: 13
The Hulk: 4

Who rated this a 5*?  Even I know it didn't deserve that. I got lucky with the scoring I guess.

• 7 months later...