Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 14666 Vegeta vs. The Hulk

IKA

Hulk vs Vegeta 

Goku and Vegeta were training as they always did, wave of energy crashing into the sea floor and tearing apart the clouds like cotton candy. A few hundred feet from where they were fighting, their wives hanging out at the beach owned by Capsule Corporation.  

“I hate that they go on like this, they should spend more time with their kids.” Says Chi-Chi while whispering for Vegeta to kick Goku’s ass for once. Sure, she was married to Goku, but man if she’s not strong enough to take Goku down a notch, hopefully Vegeta will be.” 

“I don’t know about that Chi-Chi, this gives me time to work, I say let them beat the crap out of each other,” Bulma says while cheering on Goku, after all Vegeta never shuts up about surpassing Goku, maybe if he loses he’ll leave her alone more often.  

Suddenly in a thunderous clash Goku and Vegeta both come flying out of the air crashing into the beach house and ruining the hours of work Bulma just put into her new time machine. They both stand up looking to continue their fight, but before they could move an inch, Goku is hit in the head with a metal skillet, and Vegeta with a giant hammer. They both lean forward with giant bumps on their head.  

“OWOWOWOWWWW...” Goku screamed “What was that for?” 

“It was because we... uh... You destroyed my Bulma’s work!” Vegeta gasped not wanting to be hit a second time.  

“Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m starving” Goku implied, Chi-Chi once again swinging with the skillet. 

After the commotion had calmed, Chi-Chi took Goku home for supper, and Vegeta prepared for the worst side of Bulma.  He walked quietly behind Bulma as they approached their house, arms folded trying to stay too proud to admit he was terrified of Bulma.  It was then, he noticed a car filled with suitcases and bags. Bulma turned to him and he gulped down his fear. 

“What is it woman!” Vegeta snarled.  

“I was thinking, we haven’t gone on a vacation in a while, and after today, I think you owe me that much.” Bulma replied.  

“WHAT?!?” Vegeta didn’t want to go, but he had a feeling it wasn’t his choice. “Er.. Fine but it had better be a quick one!”  

“We’re just visiting New York; I hear they have plenty of shopping malls there.”  

“New... what?” Vegeta asked, he’s never heard of such a place.  Bulma smiled.  

“You’ll see”.  They both got it and it began to shack viciously, Vegeta thought something was wrong, but Bulma had a sick smile on her face as she slammed on the gas. The area around them changed, suddenly they were above a bustling city, thousands of people filled the streets in every direction. They landed on a nearby Helipad, and proceeded to the ground floor of the building headed towards a nearby Mall. It was then Vegeta could hear scream as a giant green monster began throwing cars around. Vegeta stepped in immediately and with a single punch sent the Green Monster hurdling through the air. In only a moment, Vegeta was swarmed by tv. Crew and reports wanting to know why he attacked the monster. Hulk had been shooting a movie for them, and Vegeta just attacked him out of nowhere 

“GET OUT OF MY FACE” Vegeta yelled powering up, but only enough to shove the crowd back. It took only a moment and the Hulk returned leaping through the air and landing on Vegeta crushing him into the street below.  

“You made Hulk mad, You pay for that!” Hulk Yelled, as him picked of his fists and began to punch down. Vegeta was having none of it though as he powered up and again launched Hulk away.  

“I’m going to make you pay for that! I’m the Prince of...” Vegeta began to yell before Hulk again came crashing down on him.  

“HULK IS PRINCE OF SMASH!!!” Hulk smashed his fists down destroying half the city street in the process. Vegeta popped up through the ground and seen Bulma had suffered a scratch on her arm from a piece of flying concrete.  

“Now you’ve really pissed me off!” 

Vegeta and Hulk launch towards each other for the clash of a century! 

3 minutes ago, corvette1710 said:

Which version of Hulk is this?

Also important: Which point in time is Vegeta from?

T.O.P. Vegeta?  Ouch, I've got to go for him, just because of the absurd powerscale of Super.

Good match, IKA. To be honest, though, though I am at least aware of about every major DBZ event, as well as aware of some DBS events, the last canon DB episodes I actually saw were the Cell Games and the (at the time) resolution to Future Trunks' storyline. Therefore, I'm not sure how Vegeta would fare against Hulk. 

BTW, are the saiyans and their opponents smashing planets with mere punches yet in DBS? Considering Vegeta was blasting away planets within his first few DBZ eps, the strongest fighters should really be at that point by now.

I'm ignorant towards most DBZ stuff beyond Buu, what is T.O.P. Vegeta and some feats for him? Savage Hulk would have some really high-end feats that I think would make sure he's competitive in almost any fight, but I know not of Vegeta's better stuff.

T.O.P. stands for tournament of Power. Vegeta at that time is on par with Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken X10 Goku. He has less stamina drain and can transform at will.

In god form, Goku fought with Beerus and their fists clashing could have destroyed the entire universe. His current form of Super Saiyan Blue Evolution is two forms above even that. 

To be completely honest, I wouldn't expect Hulk to win this fight but I pictured this setup in my head and had to write it down. I don't know enough about Hulk in the comics to really know his feats. 

1 hour ago, I_KNOW_ALL said:

T.O.P. stands for tournament of Power. Vegeta at that time is on par with Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken X10 Goku. He has less stamina drain and can transform at will.

In god form, Goku fought with Beerus and their fists clashing could have destroyed the entire universe. His current form of Super Saiyan Blue Evolution is two forms above even that. 

To be completely honest, I wouldn't expect Hulk to win this fight but I pictured this setup in my head and had to write it down. I don't know enough about Hulk in the comics to really know his feats. 

Hulk's higher end feats would include holding up the 150 billion ton mountain, tanking shots from Galactus, causing earthquakes by stepping and punching through planets/dimensions, etc. 

I think a key to the fight is that Hulk is coming into this already in a rage, so I think Vegeta overwhelming him initially is less than likely. I don't know enough about the DBZ energy attacks to know their effectiveness, but since Hulk has taken shots from the most powerful members of the Marvel Universe it stands to reason that he's at least able to take shots from most opponents. I feel like most fights involving Hulk come down to whether an opponent can knock him out before he gets angry enough that he can punch them out. That's the best I've got in terms of support for Hulk.