MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Match 14659 Samurai Jack vs. Furher King Bradley

Between them lay a mountain of slain men, looks of panic and fear forever etched onto their faces. Light gleaned off of Jack's sword, reddened with the flesh blood of his enemies. He had become a dark, cold man over the years. Time and again his goal of getting back to the past was robbed from him, and each time, a part of him died along with the hope of getting back. A very small part, but one can only take so much rejection.

His final hope had come from whispers of an ancient, powerful stone. Allegedly used to facilitate Aku's takeover, the Philosopher's stone had long since disappeared from time, becoming nothing more than a legend that only fools sought after. But time for rational decisions had long since past. Jack had lost track of how many suicide missions and utterly impossible tasks he had taken on at this point, all of them ultimately leading him here.

Before him stood a slender, elderly man, with two swords sheathed across his back. He wore a distinct eye-patch, but even through it, Jack could sense a powerful and evil presence. The man had a certain aura about him of incredible power, and he demanded respect by his mere appearance. This man had sat back and watched his subordinates get cut down by the hundreds, and even so, he stood stoically, unmoved by the entire experience. He had done nothing as Jack cut through everything in his way, man and Homunculus alike, until only they remained.

"You're quite the fighter." The man's voice was calm, almost playful, and the words caught Jack off guard. "Seems like an awful lot of work for this old thing."

Between his fingers rested a small, transparent red rock. Jack's grip on his sword tightened as he saw he. His resolve was reinvigorated. His victory was within his sight.

"We do not need to fight." Jack was punctual and pragmatic. "Give me the stone, and this is all over."

"Hmm." The man sighed curtly. "You humans sure are funny sometimes. Whatever you need this thing for, I can guarantee you it wasn't worth all this." The man tucked the stone in a pocket on his blue military uniform. "But if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get." With that, he quickly extracted both swords, grimacing at the Samurai and preparing to strike. Jack readied his sword into a defensive position, and stared intently at his opponent. This one could not be underestimated.

The rain began to fall, dancing off the blades rhythmically. Each man stood perfectly still, waiting for the other to strike...

Learn More About
Samurai Jack
Read more about Samurai Jack at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network Links: Jack Wiki Entry Auntie Momos Samurai Jack page TV.com Samurai Jack page

Furher King Bradley
Read more about Furher King Bradley at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation/BONES Links: Bradley's wiki Bradley's Pojo bio Sins of FMA: Fanart

Oh I love this. Good match-up because these two are a good pair. I'm not sure who would win but I'm leaning toward Jack. His perseverance and experience against other swordsmen give him a slight edge.

How does the general scale of speed and reflexes in the Samurai Jack world compare to Wrath's? I feel like we saw Jack struggle a lot with one-off characters who didn't really seem that impressive in those regards, while Bradley at his best never really struggled with anyone in a straight fight and blitzed people with impressive speed of their own (like Greed) on the regular. My first impression says him but I never really looked at SJ with too analytic an eye when it came to feats and stuff so I could easily be mistaken.

8 hours ago, AVP vs The Terminator said:

How does the general scale of speed and reflexes in the Samurai Jack world compare to Wrath's? I feel like we saw Jack struggle a lot with one-off characters who didn't really seem that impressive in those regards, while Bradley at his best never really struggled with anyone in a straight fight and blitzed people with impressive speed of their own (like Greed) on the regular. My first impression says him but I never really looked at SJ with too analytic an eye when it came to feats and stuff so I could easily be mistaken.

It sort of depends on how literally you interpret some of Jack's more high-end, stylized feats. For instance, he has a feat where he beat 7 opponents after a drop of water fell, but before it hit the ground. Someone calculated that out to being hypersonic speed. He has another feat where he dodges a ray of sunlight from a big mirror (if memory serves) after the light had begun moving, putting him at relativistic speeds. Personally, I take these with a grain of salt, especially that last one, because he has also been tagged by opponents far slower than that that he was fully aware of. However, we know for a fact that he fairly casually able to deflect and dodge machine gun fire from multiple guns, and his speed and agility are very impressive regardless.

20 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It sort of depends on how literally you interpret some of Jack's more high-end, stylized feats. For instance, he has a feat where he beat 7 opponents after a drop of water fell, but before it hit the ground. Someone calculated that out to being hypersonic speed. He has another feat where he dodges a ray of sunlight from a big mirror (if memory serves) after the light had begun moving, putting him at relativistic speeds. Personally, I take these with a grain of salt, especially that last one, because he has also been tagged by opponents far slower than that that he was fully aware of. However, we know for a fact that he fairly casually able to deflect and dodge machine gun fire from multiple guns, and his speed and agility are very impressive regardless.

Fair. Seems pretty even then tbh, I'll reserve voting pending further research

2 hours ago, G4hardcore said:

I have to give the edge to the homunculus. I can see Bradley playing the stamina game and eventually wearing down the Samurai. 

His stamina is definitely a big factor he has going for him. That and his precog, although that's pretty minor. To play devil's advocate here, I think Jack's speed kind of cancels out the stamina difference, and his experience fighting similar foes is definitely in his favor. Including all the years he was stuck in the future, Jack is probably about as old as Bradley, and unlike Bradley, Jack was constantly fighting strong opponents for most of his life. 

• Like 1