Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The All-Purpose Derailment Room

C.T.

Do you have any idea how much that shit hurts? It's like a needle that burns and follows you around for a week.

Oh god, that sounds terrible. Ever broken a limb?

Yeah, except when people picture a broken limb I'm sure they don't picture it being completely shattered with bones poking out. :P I've broken my wrist a few times playing basketball, and it isn't really painful after the initial break, just numb and hot. Wasp stings are more painful since the initial pain lingers for a few days. Of course, I'd still take a wasp sting over a broken bone any day.

LOGIC BOMBED

@ AvP - you're now a pussy for being unwilling to sleep with a god damn blanket over your head. And I've broken my arm to the point where the bone extended out the skin - IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: ACK I'VE BEEN SMILEY CODE BOMBED

Edit Edit: ACK EDITING ERASED THE SMILEY CODE

Guest Darxeth

Wasp stings linger for a few days? That's unusual.

I've been stung a lot (I was a rather reckless kid and didn't care much for avoiding wasps) and never has the pain lingered for more than a few hours.

Also, use your shoe to kill it.

Depends on the type of wasp, I suppose. In most cases (here in Ireland at least) the shit the wasp injects with the sting makes the pain stick around for days.

The problem wasn't just that it was in my room, it was that it was hiding in my room somewhere when I needed to sleep. Otherwise, I'd have just murdered it. I found the thing and mangled it earlier, btw... It was stuck in my lampshade. :P