Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 14475 Lord Zedd and Goldar and Tenga Warriors vs. Rita Repulsa and Rito Revolto and Master Vile

Venom 2009

Lord Zedd's Revenge: Part 1

--------

On the Moon at the Moon Palace, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa were angry, and they were jumping up and down like a bunch of fools with their staffs in their hands as they saw another one of their monsters having been destroyed by the Power Rangers.

"I don't believe this! We lost again!" Rita yelled.

"How is it that the Power Rangers always win?!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"Because Lord Zedd you are a loser." Someone said.

Both Lord Zedd and Rita turned around and saw someone in the shadows.

"How dare you say that to me! Who are you?!" Lord Zedd yelled.

As the person stepped out of the shadows, both Lord Zedd and Rita were shocked as they saw that the figure was another Lord Zedd. "Why so shocked?" The 2nd Lord Zedd said.

"What is this! How can there be another me!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"I'm you. The real you. Your forma self before you married that bitch." The 2nd Lord Zedd said.

"How dare you say that about my wife!" Lord Zedd yelled. He looked back at Rita, but saw that she was gone. Then Lord Zedd noticed that he and the other Zedd where no longer in the Moon Palace, but in some place that everything was black, and the ground was covered in a layer of mist.

"Lord Zedd: Emperor Of All That He Sees. The name once brought fear to anyone that heard it. Even the Power Rangers and Zordon were afraid of you. But now look at you. You are nothing more than a joke, a clown, a laughing stock, and most of all - a fool. The Power Rangers now see you as a lesser threat than Bulk and Skull." The 2nd Lord Zedd said.

Lord Zedd was now getting angry with this other Zedd. "Where do you get off saying those things about me!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"Look at yourself. You were once mighty. But now you have fallen in the rank of fools. And you know why? Because of Rita Repulsa. Before you married her, did you ever think you would be in parties, dance like some idiot, use Serpentera to go on honeymoons, and let her father take over a planet that is rightful your's. Also, why would you marry someone that you have banished before?." The 2nd Lord Zedd said.

Lord Zedd tried to think of something to say, but he couldn't.

"Look what Rita has done to you. She has made you weak." The 2nd Lord Zedd said.

"No, that's not turn." Lord Zedd said.

"Oh, but it is." Someone said. Lord Zedd turned around and saw Adam, Aisha, Billy, Kat, Rocky, and Tommy. "You're nothing but a joke. I can't believe we used to fear you." Tommy said.

"Your not the villain like you were when we fought your monsters with the Thunder Zords." Billy said.

"We should thank Rita. Because of her and her brother, we got new powers, more powerful Zords, Ninjor as a friend, a new Pink Ranger, and most of all, made you the most lame person in the Universe." Aisha said.

"Face it, Zedd. A flower could be more evil than you." Kat said.

"Yea, and I bet Bulk and Skull could do a better job in taking over the world than you." Rocky said.

Lord Zedd got so mad, he yelled, "How dare you mark me! I'll show you!" Lord Zedd pointed his staff at the Power Rangers, and was going to blast them, but coming out of the staff was a small white flag that said bang.

Lord Zedd was shocked by this. Then the Power Rangers were laughing at him. But they weren't the only ones as multiple laughs were hear allover the place. Lord Zedd looked up and saw a lot of big eyes looking down at him. Then the laughing was getting louder and louder, forcing Lord Zedd to drop his staff, and fall down to his knees with his hands covering his ears.

"STOP IT! Stop Laughing At Me! Let Me Out Of Here!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"Then Wake Up!" The 2nd Lord Zedd yelled.

Soon Lord Zedd woke up and found himself setting in his throne chair in the Chamber of Command. "Grrr not that dream again." Lord Zedd said as he got up from his chair and was carrying his staff.

Ever since Master Vile showed up, Lord Zedd has been having that dream everyday. The more he thinks about the dream, the more he thinks about himself. Lord Zedd remembered that before he married Rita, he was the most evil being in the Universe. But after the wedding, he changed. He felt that he was no longer himself. Like, he was no longer complete. That, he had lost something of himself after marrying Rita. Then Lord Zedd was thinking about why he fell for Rita on the day that she mysteriously came back. Back then when Rita was one of his servants, he never had feelings for her. Hell, he never cared for love.

Lord Zedd walked to the balcony and looked at the planet that he and Rita had failed to conquer so many times. "Is the Lord Zedd in my dream telling me the truth?" Lord Zedd asked himself.

Then Goldar came into the room and saw Lord Zedd. Goldar was about to say something until Lord Zedd turned around and saw him. "Goldar, good you're here. There is something we need to talk about."

"What is it my lord?" Goldar asked.

Lord Zedd walked up to Goldar, and told him, "I haven't told anyone about this, but every since Rita's father showed up, I been having the same nightmare."

Later, Lord Zedd had told Goldar everything about the nightmare. "Wow my lord. That is some nightmare." Goldar said.

"I know that the dream is telling me something. Like marrying Rita was a big mistake." Lord Zedd said.

"{You don't know how right you are}" Goldar thought.

"Goldar, I need to know something. The Other Lord Zedd in my dream. Is he right what he said about me?" Lord Zedd asked. Goldar wanted to tell his master yes, but he was a afraid that Lord Zedd would get angry at him. However, Lord Zedd got his answer by Goldar's expression. Lord Zedd turned away from Goldar, and walked away from him. "How did this happen to me?! It's like marrying Rita destroyed a part of myself! Hell! Why did I marry her in the first place?! I never liked her before!"

To Goldar's shock, he could see the Lord Zedd he knew before the wedding was coming back. But Lord Zedd was still having trouble getting out of that Love For Rita Shell.

Then Lord Zedd thought of something, and looked back at Goldar, "Goldar, on the day of me and Rita's second honeymoon, you said that Rita Tricked Me Into Marriage With A Love Potion."

"Yes. You see I found out that Finster had made a love potion for Rita to use on you. That was after I learned that Rito was foolish enough to send the Miss Chief monster down to Earth with the love potion to use on the humans. I had Finster make an antidote and had him test it on the humans who got infected by the love potion. The antidote worked on them, but when I had Finster use it on you... Well, you were still in love with Rita." Goldar said.

Soon Lord Zedd was in deep thought. Thinking about the nightmare, the days before and after the wedding, and the love potion. Soon it hit Lord Zedd, which made him angry.

"My lord?" Goldar asked. Soon Lord Zedd was glowing bright red which forced Goldar to cover his eyes. Soon energy-like hearts were coming out of Lord Zedd's body, and were breaking in half.

"That Witch! She did this to me! I would have never married her if it wasn't for that love potion! Why didn't I see this before?! She made me into a fool! She has stripped me of my prime! I will have her head for this!" Lord Zedd yelled.

After a few seconds, Lord Zedd came down and stopped glowing.

"Lord Zedd?" Goldar asked.

Lord Zedd looked at Goldar, "I am back, Goldar. I'm back to the way I was meant to be."

Goldar saw the old Lord Zedd was back. Goldar had never been so happy in his life. "Master! Your Back! The antidote must have worked. But I don't understand? Why did the antidote take this long to cure you, while it freed the humans from the love potion right away."

"My guess is that since the humans had the love potion in their system for a short time, they were cured right away. But as for me, the love potion was inside my system for a long time, which is why the antidote took this long to cure me." Lord Zedd said.

"Oh, Lord Zedd. You're back to your old self. I could give you a hug." As Goldar was about to give him a hug, Lord Zedd pointed his staff at him.

"Do it, and I will kill you." Lord Zedd said.

"Oh, sorry. I got lost in the moment. I guess I got soft because of Rita and Rito." Goldar said.

"Those two have damaged both of our reputations. I was the most evil person in the Universe, until Rita came back." Lord Zedd said.

"So, what are you going to do about Rita? Are you going to put her in a Traveling Vehicle and send her off into space like you did before?" Goldar asked.

"No. On that day when I took over, I was soft on her. This time I'm going to kill her." Lord Zedd said. Goldar smiled evilly as the idea of killing Rita made him happy. "But it won't be just Rita. Her family will pay as well." Lord Zedd said.

"So how should we take care of them?" Goldar asked.

"Find Rita and have her bring Rito and Master Vile to the Chamber of Command. Tell her that I have something important to tell them." Lord Zedd said.

Goldar smiled as he knew where this was heading.

"But before you do Goldar, let's have a little talk with Finster." Lord Zedd said.

Later in the hallway, Rita was standing with Rito and Master Vile. As always, Rita had her staff, and Master Vile had his scepter. "Did Goldar say why Zedd wanted to talk to us?" Master Vile asked.

"The only thing Goldar told me is that Zeddy wanted to talk to all three of us." Rita said.

"Well it better be important. I was in the middle of working on a master plan that will that care of those Power Rangers forever." Master Vile said.

"Maybe Ed has a surprise for us." Rito said.

"Well we will soon find out. Come on, we don't want to keep Zeddy waiting." Rita said.

As the three of them entered the Chamber of Command, they saw there were eight Tenga Warriors standing around, Goldar was at a corner of the room, and Lord Zedd was standing on the balcony with his staff in his hand, looking at the Earth.

"Where here Zeddy. What is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Rita asked.

But Lord Zedd didn't say anything as he keep on looking at the Earth, which cause Rita some concerns.

"Well what is it Zedd? I have you know that I have better things to do right now." Master Vile said.

Lord Zedd turned around and looked at all three of them. For Rito and Master Vile, they could see that there was something different about Lord Zedd. But as for Rita, she begin to feel fear. It was the same fear, she felt when Lord Zedd first came here.

"Tell me something Rita. Why did I marry you?" Lord Zedd said.

This shocked both Rita and Rito, while it caused confusion for Master Vile. "What?" Rita asked, trying to act like she didn't know what Lord Zedd was talking about.

"I said, why did I marry you?" Lord Zedd said.

Soon Rita was getting nervous. "Because you love me."

"That... or you used a love potion on me." Lord Zedd said.

Master Vile looked at Rita and saw there was fear in her eyes.

"Hey, Ed. What's gotten into you?" Rito asked.

Lord Zedd pointed his staff at Rito and fired a bolt of energy at him. Master Vile and Rita moved out of the way, while Rito ducked, which made the attack miss him and made a hole in the wall.

"My name is Lord Zedd!" He yelled.

Rita helped her brother up, while Master Vile yelled at Lord Zedd, "Have you lost your mind!"

"I lost it on the day I married your daughter! She used a love potion on me in order to trick me into marrying her!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"Zeddy if this is some kind of joke, its not funny." Rita said as she kept on acting as like she didn't know anything.

"Ah! So you're going to keep on denying it. Well then lets bring someone who knows the truth. Tengas, bring Finster in here. Lord Zedd said.

Soon two more Tengas came in and were pulling Finster into the room. Rita, Rito, and Master Vile were shocked by Finster's appearance. Finster was beaten up and had cuts allover his body. He used his left hand to hold his right broken arm. He was dragging his left foot across the floor. Also, his right eye was busted.

"Finster, tell them what you told me." Lord Zedd said.

Finster looked at Rita, Rito, and Master Vile, and said, "I made the love potion for Rita to use on Lord Zedd in order for him to marry her."

"Very good, Finster. Now for your reward." Lord Zedd said as he pointed his staff at Finster.

The two Tenga Warriors moved away from Finster. The Old Monster Maker knew what was going to happen and yelled, "But Master! You Said You Would Let Me Live!"

"I Lied." Lord Zedd said as he used his staff to fire a blast of energy that went through Finster's body. Finster fell down to the floor as he was dead.

Rita, Rito, and Master Vile couldn't believe what they just saw. "Zedd! How Could You!" Rita yelled.

"He was a trader. Like the one I'm looking at." Lord Zedd said looking at Rita. "Because of him, I fell for your dirty trick! I would never marry anyone like the likes of you! Because of you, I became a goof ball! You were trying to take over my empire! I bet even if I did destroy the Power Rangers, you would get rid of me!"

"Zeddy listen. Yes, I did use a love potion on you, and I was planing to take over your empire. But as we were a couple, I did fall in love with you, and I put that plan aside. Zeddy even though our wedding was a sham, I do love you." Rita said.

"Oh, how sweet. That would break someone's heart. But lucky for me, I don't have a heart. Sorry Rita, but I'm breaking up with you, and by breaking, I mean killing you." Lord Zedd said.

Rita had never felt so scared in her life. But then Master Vile stepped in front of Rita. "Hold it right their Zedd. My daughter maybe a selfish brat, but I'm not going to let you kill someone of my blood."

"Yea, that goes the same for me! I'm not going to let you hurt my sister, Ed!" Rito yelled as he got out his sword.

"Oh, didn't I tell you two? I'm going to kill you both as well. To think, I would let Rita's clown of a brother join my empire. You have given me a bad name! As for you Master Vile, you think you can just come here and take over a planet that I will conquer?! Because of you, the Zeo Crystal is lost forever!" Lord Zedd yelled at them.

Then Lord Zedd looked at Goldar and the Tenga Warriors, "Help me take out this trash."

"Yes, Lord Zedd." Goldar said as he got out his sword. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Looks like we have no choice but to fight." Master Vile said.

"I'm with you, Dad." Rito said.

"Rita, we need your help in order to beat these fools." Master Vile said.

Rita didn't want to fight Lord Zedd, but she knew that he wanted her blood, and in order for her to live, she would have to fight him, or even kill him. "Yes father. I guess we're going to have to destroy my ex-husband and his pets." Rita said.

"That's my girl." Master Vile said.

"It's time for you all to die." Lord Zedd said to Rita, Rito, and Master Vile. Then Lord Zedd ordered Goldar and the Tenga Warriors, "Destroy Them!"

--------

So there you have it.

It's Lord Zedd, Goldar, and 10 Tenga Warriors vs Rita Repulsa, Rito Revolto, and Master Vile.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About

Lord Zedd

Read more about Lord Zedd at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Goldar

Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Tenga Warriors

Read more about Tenga Warriors at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Wiki Ranger Central

Rita Repulsa

Read more about Rita Repulsa at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers wiki Nak's Power Rangers

Rito Revolto

Read more about Rito Revolto at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Wikia Nak's Power Rangers

Master Vile

Read more about Master Vile at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Nak's Power Rangers Power Rangers Wiki

• 2 weeks later...

Do to the hacker attack on the site, the replies for this match-up are lost forever.

But lucky for me, I was able to save the replies and re-post them.

----------

Venom 2009:

As you all can see, this is the first part of my new arc.

I hope everyone likes this match-up. I know the set-up is very long. Usually my matches are 2 to 4 pages long, but this match took 7 pages to make. Hopefully, the next matches I make for this arc won't be so long.

Movie-Brat:

Kind of a tough one as well, Linkara pointed this out; Lord Zedd started to win when he married Rita. Not sure, if he can go up against Master Vile who technically won for a while.

bigballerju:

Excellent setup and this should have been a actual episode. Very true it was pointed out Zedd started to lose and seem to get weak when he married her. However a pissed off Zedd is going to do anything it takes to get rid of Rita's family for good. If he can't beat Vile he could trap him somewhere.

Red_Dragon:

Master VIle is farther up the food chain than Zedd is. Rito can handle Goldar for awhile, and Rita can destroy the Tengas fairly easily.

I see that fight going like this. Lord Zedd attacks Master Vile right off the bat because he knows he's the most qualified for the job. Master Vile uses defensive magic to protect himself. Goldar and Rito get into a sword fight. Rita destroys the Tenga Squad almost instantly. She then double teams Zedd with her father. Goldar notices which way the fight is turning and either retreats or switches sides. Lord Zedd can't handle all of the Repulsas at once. He loses pretty quickly after that.

bigballerju:

Zed can make short work of Rita and battle Vile. Zedd effortlessly beat Rita when he came back and imprisoned her. He even destroyed her wand. Zedd is the one who imprisoned her twice. Zedd also is powerful enough he could probably zap Rita and put her under his control. Then they double team Vile together. Zedd is smart and without being held down by Rita he can find a way to win.

DSkillz:

Hah! Potential justice against Rita! :) You really put some work into this one, Venom.

As for the match, I could see Lord Zedd possibly taking out Rita while Goldar, being the slightly more competent lieutenant, could probably overcome Rito, but Master Vile would probably be too much for Team 1. I only say Zedd would possibly destroy Rita because while Zedd is more powerful than Rita by far, her family might assist her to an extent.

All in all, I think Zedd's team will have to retreat and regroup mainly because they have Vile to contend with.

Hastur:

I wish there were more feats for Master Vile :(

JohnnyChany:

I remember when they toned down Zedd because they thought he was too dark for a kids show. I really like this spin on it. My money is on motivated, competent Zedd.

leroypowell3:

Sorry I too so long commenting here. I love it! I wish this had really happened! Zedd is my favorite Power Ranger villian!

I'll agree with the others and say that he's not going to be able to overcome Master Vile (although we don't really know much about his power levels). It seems like a guess mostly that that he's more powerful than Zedd.

I'll put my vote to Zedd's team because he planned for this and probably has something else up his sleeve. If not then other people have suggested that he'll have to retreat and come up with a better plan. Which is what will make this a good arc.

Looking forward to more.

The Callisto Score Post:

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS

bigballerju gives it a grade of: A
El Wookiee gives it a grade of: A
DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Great rethinking of the escapades of the early Power Ranger villains, but I almost gave a "B" here due to some grammar and spelling errors.
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A Very good start!
leroypowell3 gives it a grade of: A
SCORE
Tenga Warriors and Goldar and Lord Zedd: 15
Master Vile and Rito Revolto and Rita Repulsa: 5
FPA: 4.0

----------

I like to thank everyone for their replies, votes, and grades. :)

But the sad part is I lost all those good grades. :(

As you can see by the Callisto Score Post, Lord Zedd's Team had won the match, and I'm already working on the next match for this arc.

Anyway, it's good to see the CBUB is up and running again. :D

Eh, no problem. I just re-graded this match and re-posted my reason for that grade. :) Maybe the others that graded the match previously will do the same.

Eh, no problem. I just re-graded this match and re-posted my reason for that grade. :) Maybe the others that graded the match previously will do the same.

Thanks! :)

I reposted my grade as well.

Thanks!  :)

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

DSkillz gives it a grade of [A] - Great rethinking of the escapades of the early Power Ranger villains, but I almost gave a "B" here due to some grammar and spelling errors.

badpierce gives it a grade of [A] -

JohnnyChany gives it a grade of [A] -

bigballerju gives it a grade of -

leroypowell3 gives it a grade of [A] -

SCORE

Tenga Warriors and Goldar and Lord Zedd: 13

Master Vile and Rito Revolto and Rita Repulsa: 4

FPA: 3.8