Season Losses: 1

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Red Hood at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

terrain_gpkhazan.jpg

Guest badpierce

Do they use guns in a kung fu fight? ether way this is a great fight. I think Snake eyes has XP but both are very skilled.

Guest sithisson

If they use guns in a fight like this then both have experience in that. I think Snake eyes edges out here due to some greater speed and experience.

Guest bigballerju

Red Hood in the new 52 is way more skilled then his Pre Flash-point self. As a matter of fact I think he even got the best of Batman here and Nightwing had to save him in the past.

Guest thanosisawesome

Red Hood in the new 52 is way more skilled then his Pre Flash-point self. As a matter of fact I think he even got the best of Batman here and Nightwing had to save him in the past.

If you're talking about when they were in Africa, Batman let him beat him up.

Guest bigballerju

Yeah but the Batman family kicks the crap out of Snake Eyes type ninjas on a daily basis. The League of Shadows must have a crapload of Snake-Eyes at their disposal. Red Hood would have no problem against Snake and with his extra training he has now in the new 52 he wins easily.

Guest force_echo

Red Hood is skilled enough with firearms that he can take down moving targets with knee and elbow shots only. That's pretty insane. Snake-Eyes is too fast though.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Snake Eyes is not a "Snake Eyes type ninja." He could take out a squad of League ninjas with no difficulty. He is probably the best martial artist in the world G.I. Joe continuity. The impossible things he does are at the level of an elite Marvel or DC fighter. IMO Batman could beat Snake Eyes but it would be one of his hardest fights ever.

This is one of the closest matches the tournament has produced. At a guess i'd say Snake has the advantages in stealth and perception (it is literally impossible to sneak up on him, a couple of the Joes once spied on him from a mile away with binoculars and he sensed their presence and looked right at them). He's also better with melee weapons, especially his sword.

Red Hood is the better acrobat. The two have similar marksmanship skills (Snake is impossibly good with firearms) and hand to hand skills are probably very close as well. 

Hood might have the advantage in training but Snake clearly has the advantage in experience.

Guest bigballerju

Snake Eyes is not a "Snake Eyes type ninja." He could take out a squad of League ninjas with no difficulty. He is probably the best martial artist in the world G.I. Joe continuity. The impossible things he does are at the level of an elite Marvel or DC fighter. IMO Batman could beat Snake Eyes but it would be one of his hardest fights ever.

This is one of the closest matches the tournament has produced. At a guess i'd say Snake has the advantages in stealth and perception (it is literally impossible to sneak up on him, a couple of the Joes once spied on him from a mile away with binoculars and he sensed their presence and looked right at them). He's also better with melee weapons, especially his sword.

Red Hood is the better acrobat. The two have similar marksmanship skills (Snake is impossibly good with firearms) and hand to hand skills are probably very close as well. 

Hood might have the advantage in training but Snake clearly has the advantage in experience.

Red Hood in the new 52 has training from the order of warriors called the All Caste in addition to Batman and the League of Shadows he originally had. Red Hood has better marksmanship, superior fighting skills, and excellent stealth skills himself of course.