Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 14348 Claude and Tommy Vercetti and Carl 'CJ' Johnson vs. Niko Bellic and Johnny Klebitz and Luis Lopez

Takes place in an abandon theme park.

Tommy is armed with an M4 Carbine, Colt Python, a Katana, grenades and a SPAS 12 shotgun.

Claude is armed with an AK-47, Colt M1911A1, Mac 10, grenades and a knife

CJ is armed with a Colt M1911A1, MP5, Saw off shotgun, grenades and  a knife

Niko is armed with an AK-47, AMP Automag 180, saw off shotgun, grenades and a knife

Johnny is armed with an AK-47, CZ-75 Automatic, saw off shotgun, pipe bombs and a knife

Luis is armed with an FN90 SMG, Glock 17,gold plated Mac 10  grenades, and a knife.

Everyone has body armor

Scattered around the battle ground are many other weapons that can be picked up.  PSG-1 Sniper Rifles, RPG-7s, C4, machetes, M249 SAWs, and Smith and Wesson 500s. Extra ammo for everyones starting weapons is also hidden around the battle ground.

Who wins this clash of GTA generations?

Learn More About

Tommy Vercetti

Read more about Tommy Vercetti at Wikipedia

Official Site: Take2 Interactive Links: Wiki - Vice City Characters Introducing Tommy Vercetti Vice City Official Site

Carl 'CJ' Johnson

Read more about Carl 'CJ' Johnson at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rockstar Games Links: CJ Wikipedia GTA.net Fan Site Rockstar Biography

Claude

Read more about Claude at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rockstar Games Links: Wikipedia Claude on GTA Wiki GTA Official Website

Niko Bellic

Read more about Niko Bellic at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rockstar Games Links: Niko Bellic's Wikipedia Article Grand Theft Auto Wiki IGN

Johnny Klebitz

Read more about Johnny Klebitz at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rockstar Games Links: Wikipedia Johnny Klebitz Johnny Klebits on GaintBomb

Luis Lopez

Read more about Luis Lopez at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rock Star Games Links: Wikipedia Grand Theft Auto Wikia Wikipedia

Guest sithisson

I agree. Team one over the new gen. Niko was spoken of as a trained or at least war veteran of sorts but nothing really in the game save for conversation allows me to think him more then a merc. Luis fares well as a bouncer for that club, I actually have a drinking game created every time I play that content :) ,,, but in the streets he tends to slack off a little too much. Their only hope would lie in Johnny although Niko and him might bash heads some in terms of leadership.

Claude knows when he's beaten, he'll step back and let Vercetti take control. With backup for the original OG in terms of CJ , and with tons of whacked out missions between the three of them in their respective games, I have to give it to them over all.

Can't wait for V if only because I want to see how they manage that three people lives aspect of it all, hopping between each of them when not in mission. If they are successful in that they might want to get the ball rolling in other games with that same concept.

I'd give it to team 2. Niko and Luis both have military training as opposed to "just" above-average gun skills.

Luis doesn't have military training. He was never in the military. And Niko's military training just revolved around Yugoslavia which just revolved around genocide, NIko even mentioned that a dozen time. He was not trained like some US marine person.

Team one actually has over the top feats especially CJ, who actually defeated the military on three occasion. 

Lets not also forget Tommy. Tommy not only took on the military, but actually stole a tank from them.

Luis doesn't have military training. He was never in the military. And Niko's military training just revolved around Yugoslavia which just revolved around genocide, NIko even mentioned that a dozen time. He was not trained like some US marine person.

Team one actually has over the top feats especially CJ, who actually defeated the military on three occasion. 

Lets not also forget Tommy. Tommy not only took on the military, but actually stole a tank from them.

Which are all player controlled instances, so the 'feats' are pretty much worthless, especially since there are similar events in the newer games.

Which are all player controlled instances, so the 'feats' are pretty much worthless, especially since there are similar events in the newer games.

Nope those feats are considered canon, because in order to progress in the game you must complete those task given to you by the mission giver during the cutscenes. Colonel Juan Garcia Cortez tells Tommy during the cutscene to steal a tank, when the mission is completed and you report back to Cortez for another mission, it is evident that Tommy did take in the military and steal the tank. I get what you mean with player controlled. But still those feats are considered canon because in order to progress in the game you must complete those task the mission boss gives you.

Like the Truth telling CJ to steal a $billion jetpack. If you don't do that mission then the storyline does not progres. 

Actually there's a photo in his apartment of him in a service uniform somewhere in the middle-east. Never brought up in-game but yeah, clear implication is that he was in the military.

Niko's "badass military skills" or what have you are brought up several times over the course of the game. Guys like Brucie, Demitri and Playboy X all recognized that he had them.

Actually there's a photo in his apartment of him in a service uniform somewhere in the middle-east. Never brought up in-game but yeah, clear implication is that he was in the military.

Niko's "badass military skills" or what have you are brought up several times over the course of the game. Guys like Brucie, Demitri and Playboy X all recognized that he had them.

That was actually his father.

http://gta.wikia.com/Mr_Lopez

You're right with Niko.

Guest sithisson

Claude is actually the most fleshed out and well-developed video game character I've ever had the pleasure of controlling. Know what was awesome? Finding out his name. For the first time. Three years later, in another game.

I was actually calling him Fred for a long time during my playing of 3. Don't know why just felt good for a time.